Thursday, October 09, 2008

I didn't expect you to be that ugly.
It seemed that I've wasted more than a year on you.
You're ugly.
I supposed I was really blind last year.
Oh my God.


EOY's are finally over! *Jumps up and down* Like finally. I totally screwed up POA and Maths Paper 1 today. Fuck.


Thanks to you,
my Saturday is gone.
Happy now, eh?
Then you shouldn't have promised after exams.
You and your rubbish.
Go away.


I'm having stomach cramps :/ Oh no.


HAPPY BIRTHDAY, NINNART! :) Miss you sooo much. Hahaha.


The more I look at you.
The more I felt that I wasted the half of last year.
Thanks to you. Thanks to you.
All you know is to say, sorry.
And start scolding me for no fucking reasons.
You fucking go away.


k I'm supposed to be happy. I'm gonna go swimming in Joey's house next week and everyday. Hahaha. I want the dry one and the wet one. HAHAHA. I wanna play MacBook~ You said, after exams okay. Don't be like that ass :)


I'm serious.
But you were just fooling around.
To think I held on, till now.


Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket


(: