Hi alien, I don't remember calling anyone a pig in my post. You got something wrong up there, is it? I feel sorry for you for being an.. Alien? Lol!
Hello, Gui Jun :)
Mr Lim blogged about me like OMG. I cried while I was reading his post :( I was already on the verge of tears when I was thanking him the two times I saw him in school. I got an A1 for my CHEMISTRY! :) CHEMISTRY ROCKS, man. Hahaha. Ah damn, why am I still brimming with tears :/
A BIG THANK YOU TO YOU, MR LIM :)
I remembered there was once I said I hated chemistry at the start of the year because I failed one of the class test and there's so many things to memorise zzz.
THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU, MR LIM! :)
Wipe those tears, Wong Mei Yu :/
Mr Lim:
Cassandra thanked me today, like twice! I don't know how to react because I can see that she is sincerely grateful but I never had students thanking me so sincerely b4 (Hypocrites got lah..). Truth is, I am grateful for all the wonderful students I have around me. I really think you guys are great lah. Especially you who comfort me when i'm down, you who talked to me on MSN, you who cheer me up when I'm down. All of you.
Whatever results you get, be it good or bad, it's done. It's over and we all have to look forward. For those who did well, your new task is to maintain. For those who did badly, your task is to ensure you can get it done properly next time. No matter what it is. I'll help you. You are not alone.
New task in mind: Maintain the good results for next year. If we continue to be this good, next year we can create MAYFLOWER CHEMISTY HISTORY. Hahahahaha. You may say i'm dreaming, but who are we to say we are not beautiful, smart or even the best?
http://mr-paparat-and-babyrats.blogspot.com/ :)
I stayed up with Gui Jun till almost 7.30pm and I clarified all my doubts that day with Mr Lim. Sorry if I bugged you too much with my stupidity. Hahahaha.
I'll update my results another time. I did okayokay. But Mid-Year was better, oh well. I'm damn pissed with my maths results.
Oh yes, didn't go to school today.
Chu Xian looks really in contacts! :) But she complained that her eyes were painful, the whole day. Hahaha. Joey kept saying her hair is long. Mine's longer okay. Just not as.. healthy as yours :(
Talked to Shi Rei for the past few days and she said, our class may have people retaining. I don't want you to retain.
Currently watching my Hong Kong dramas again. Yay :) I hadn't been watching them for very long :( It's addictive, you know. I stayed up till 3am for the past few days. Now my eyes are swollen~ :(
Band resumed and I get to go crazy with those juniors of mine again :) It's fun being with them, though I don't know why are they always laughing at me, heh. Nicholas looks funny when he plays the drumset. Hahaha. I'll stare at him and he'll start laughing -.- Dance Diabolique(sp?) rocks, man! :) Jia Min and Nuryus came back and they were shocked to see that we're playing it. Many seniors came back on Monday :) It's somehow, so warm to see them back again.
Hello, Hui Wen, Theodora, Verine, Hui Yi, Kiesha, Isabelle :)
Of course, not forgetting our own section seniors! :) Hahaha. Where's Luqman, Bai Xun, Selena, Jia Min? :(

Stupid Nicholas. You made fun of me with that Luqman picture. How dare you. It's my turn now ;p

I so love Charlene's new bag. Hahaha. But I prefer brighter colours. Hahaha. I'll be buying a new bag soon. Hahaha. This time, with that asshole Joey and Angie :)

I kept crying in class yesterday because the relief teachers showed us this movie called, Take Me Home. It's reaaaaaaaaaaly nice and it'll make you cry :( I was not the only one who was touched by the movie okaye. Chu Xian gave me the 'stop it lah.' look. Hahaha.
Pearl milk tea with pudding is like, the best can. Hahaha. After band, we went to our usual hangouts :) Rizzal 'fainted'. That's why he didn't join us on Monday.

I see a weird couple here. Hahaha.

Don't go.
Went to Joey's house on Tuesday. Had super lots of fun and laughter. We played MacBook! This time, it was more fun. Hahaha. We tried all the effects and ended up laughing non-stop. Thank you, auntie! :) For the MacDonalds lunch? Hahaha. Sweet-and-sour sauce rocks till your pants drop. Yes, Gwen? :) I was so happy to hear that Gwen still misses the times we had last year in 2I :) And so, Joey, Eileen, Shan Ai and I are going to Gwen's house on one of the days during the holidays to bake cookies! :) I love you, Gwen! :) Hahaha.
Joey's Mum brought us to the Drive-Thru Mac and the car kept shaking/jerking? That's why the photo turned out.. blurred. And the phone goes, Dexter. Dexter. HAHAHA. I said I want FIVE sweet-and-sour sauce. But that counter guy only gave us two. Stingy pig. Oink.


Normally we won't see any presentable guys in Joey's Condo. But this time, we saw! Hahaha. But we made a fool of ourselves. Joey misread the time and we waited for the bus for so long. It was 6pm and she said it's 5pm. I wanna slap her at that time. Hahaha.

I love her to bits. Even more than kokkok. At least she doesn't give empty promises like you. But that Joey loves that goat more than me~ :( I'm gonna cry. He's ugly k. But kokkok's hideous. Hahaha. Quoted from Miss Oh.. Chu Xian! :)
Oh yes, this is the current one I'm watching. It'll make you cry and laugh like, anytime. Hahaha.


He's so cute can~ Hahaha. Bosco Wong :O
And, Linda Chung :)

(:
Hello, Gui Jun :)
Mr Lim blogged about me like OMG. I cried while I was reading his post :( I was already on the verge of tears when I was thanking him the two times I saw him in school. I got an A1 for my CHEMISTRY! :) CHEMISTRY ROCKS, man. Hahaha. Ah damn, why am I still brimming with tears :/
A BIG THANK YOU TO YOU, MR LIM :)
I remembered there was once I said I hated chemistry at the start of the year because I failed one of the class test and there's so many things to memorise zzz.
THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU, MR LIM! :)
Wipe those tears, Wong Mei Yu :/
Mr Lim:
Cassandra thanked me today, like twice! I don't know how to react because I can see that she is sincerely grateful but I never had students thanking me so sincerely b4 (Hypocrites got lah..). Truth is, I am grateful for all the wonderful students I have around me. I really think you guys are great lah. Especially you who comfort me when i'm down, you who talked to me on MSN, you who cheer me up when I'm down. All of you.
Whatever results you get, be it good or bad, it's done. It's over and we all have to look forward. For those who did well, your new task is to maintain. For those who did badly, your task is to ensure you can get it done properly next time. No matter what it is. I'll help you. You are not alone.
New task in mind: Maintain the good results for next year. If we continue to be this good, next year we can create MAYFLOWER CHEMISTY HISTORY. Hahahahaha. You may say i'm dreaming, but who are we to say we are not beautiful, smart or even the best?
http://mr-paparat-and-babyrats.blogspot.com/ :)
I stayed up with Gui Jun till almost 7.30pm and I clarified all my doubts that day with Mr Lim. Sorry if I bugged you too much with my stupidity. Hahahaha.
I'll update my results another time. I did okayokay. But Mid-Year was better, oh well. I'm damn pissed with my maths results.
Oh yes, didn't go to school today.
Chu Xian looks really in contacts! :) But she complained that her eyes were painful, the whole day. Hahaha. Joey kept saying her hair is long. Mine's longer okay. Just not as.. healthy as yours :(
Talked to Shi Rei for the past few days and she said, our class may have people retaining. I don't want you to retain.
Currently watching my Hong Kong dramas again. Yay :) I hadn't been watching them for very long :( It's addictive, you know. I stayed up till 3am for the past few days. Now my eyes are swollen~ :(
Band resumed and I get to go crazy with those juniors of mine again :) It's fun being with them, though I don't know why are they always laughing at me, heh. Nicholas looks funny when he plays the drumset. Hahaha. I'll stare at him and he'll start laughing -.- Dance Diabolique(sp?) rocks, man! :) Jia Min and Nuryus came back and they were shocked to see that we're playing it. Many seniors came back on Monday :) It's somehow, so warm to see them back again.
Hello, Hui Wen, Theodora, Verine, Hui Yi, Kiesha, Isabelle :)
Of course, not forgetting our own section seniors! :) Hahaha. Where's Luqman, Bai Xun, Selena, Jia Min? :(

Stupid Nicholas. You made fun of me with that Luqman picture. How dare you. It's my turn now ;p

I so love Charlene's new bag. Hahaha. But I prefer brighter colours. Hahaha. I'll be buying a new bag soon. Hahaha. This time, with that asshole Joey and Angie :)

I kept crying in class yesterday because the relief teachers showed us this movie called, Take Me Home. It's reaaaaaaaaaaly nice and it'll make you cry :( I was not the only one who was touched by the movie okaye. Chu Xian gave me the 'stop it lah.' look. Hahaha.
Pearl milk tea with pudding is like, the best can. Hahaha. After band, we went to our usual hangouts :) Rizzal 'fainted'. That's why he didn't join us on Monday.

I see a weird couple here. Hahaha.

Don't go.
Went to Joey's house on Tuesday. Had super lots of fun and laughter. We played MacBook! This time, it was more fun. Hahaha. We tried all the effects and ended up laughing non-stop. Thank you, auntie! :) For the MacDonalds lunch? Hahaha. Sweet-and-sour sauce rocks till your pants drop. Yes, Gwen? :) I was so happy to hear that Gwen still misses the times we had last year in 2I :) And so, Joey, Eileen, Shan Ai and I are going to Gwen's house on one of the days during the holidays to bake cookies! :) I love you, Gwen! :) Hahaha.
Joey's Mum brought us to the Drive-Thru Mac and the car kept shaking/jerking? That's why the photo turned out.. blurred. And the phone goes, Dexter. Dexter. HAHAHA. I said I want FIVE sweet-and-sour sauce. But that counter guy only gave us two. Stingy pig. Oink.


Normally we won't see any presentable guys in Joey's Condo. But this time, we saw! Hahaha. But we made a fool of ourselves. Joey misread the time and we waited for the bus for so long. It was 6pm and she said it's 5pm. I wanna slap her at that time. Hahaha.

I love her to bits. Even more than kokkok. At least she doesn't give empty promises like you. But that Joey loves that goat more than me~ :( I'm gonna cry. He's ugly k. But kokkok's hideous. Hahaha. Quoted from Miss Oh.. Chu Xian! :)
Oh yes, this is the current one I'm watching. It'll make you cry and laugh like, anytime. Hahaha.


He's so cute can~ Hahaha. Bosco Wong :O
And, Linda Chung :)

(:


.jpg)

<< Home