Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Hello, earthlings.


Hey, asshole. You offended me first. Don't show me face and act as if you don't know a thing. It's pretty disgusting to let blobs of fat all over you showing all over. You like parading yourself so much, then go be some crazy horse in future.


Oh.. Hi Mustaffa. You're weird. You keep talking to my sister everyday and she screams at me for shouting at her. Nice knowing you too? :)


What's so stupid about the pictures, Joey Tan. Who's the dumb one, man. Hahaha. And yes, Jin Hao? Where got vulgarities? :p Hahaha. Oh yes. Hello, Mr Lim~ :) There's chemistry tomorrow~ Hahaha.


Oh yes, have I mentioned before that my sister, the youngest one, is equally.. dumb. I'll tell you why. She took my other sister's phone and did this.


Photobucket Photobucket

Went Botanic Gardens on Sunday. I've never been there before, though. It was very fun as I get to push baby Daphne around the trees :) There's a spot called, Swan Lake in Botanic Gardens :O Huge lake, two swans. Swans are ugly. I don't understand why fairytales always picture swans as beautiful creatures. No, they're ugly.

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket


Dad drove past some lane and I saw this :O I always thought his name was some.. make-up name zzz.

Photobucket Photobucket


Then Dad drove us to some secluded place for dinner because his workers invited him to join him for some Deepavali thing zzz. That place is near our sec 3 campsite :O

Photobucket

Band today was tiring and boring. Thank you sooo much to those 'guys' in MCB who helped move the percussion instruments up and down and into the theatrette. But I must admit, MCB has no guys ever since Josiah, Luqman and Kwang Yong those people stepped down. The most useless guy I've even seen, Chua Chee Han. Werner was saying how much he missed Josiah and people :( I understand :\ It'll be so nice for them to come back to visit us, again :) Like what Lim Jia Min did today -.- She called me once but I called her back, seven times :p


Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket


She had her history paper today and she returned my call the minute she got out of the hall. The first thing she said was, 'come down pick me.' She was shy to walk in to the theatrette :O Come on, emo queen. You're like the oldest already :p Scared what. Hah. She thought we brought up the drumset that's why she was so excited. But she went off in less than five minutes as there's nothing to entertain her. Hah.


Lunch-ed with Elenore, Shi Yun, Serene, Nicholas and Yoke Ching today :) Talked a lot and it was nice :)


But I just had to see a group of people walk past. It didn't spoil my appetite because I finished my food long ago.


Why did you have to look at me when you're bent on ignoring me.
I've apologised. It's not as if I didn't do a thing.
You're the one that didn't wna give in and make it seem my fault.
All the time.

Joey's right always, when we're discussing about you.
I should have believed her long ago and spare me the hurt now.
You get a kick of it when you see me not in the mood for everything, eh?
You do have bad taste. Seriously.
You gave me up months ago for that whore.
You blind, or something?

I guess so :)


What about my Thursday. You and your empty promises. Go away.


I repeat, Nicholas and Werner. I DON'T LOOK LIKE MY SISTER.


Went to our usual hangout after band today, along with Nicholas and Rizzal :) It was fun. We behaved as if we've never drank water for the past few days. Bubble tea rocks till your socks drop, I told you :p


I wanna go out with Joey Tan~ She's too busy for me :(


k hello Shan Ai. See, I mentioned you today :)


hello I miss you. Don't ignore me, please? :( I said I miss you, kokkok.