HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY, JOSIAH (:
I'm afraid of the dark.
I think my parents went crazy. They ordered a party of food on Wednesday. Reason being, they're in a good mood. Called home delivery and they arrived in less than an hour. Cool. The food is really nice. Tempura, curry chicken and a whole lot of food.

Wednesday was my Mum. The next day, Dad bought sushi, sashimi and salmon and he finished up almost everything by himself. And so, my sis and I only got this. No raw stuff for me :)

Was on my way home on Thursday then some asshole called. Went over to his place and helped him with his homework. I was super amazed by the mirror on the floor :)

I wanna play my neopets.
Did I mention that those sushi my Dad bought was from Fairprice Finest in Thomson Plaza? My parents bought grapes too, heh. Anything you want, girl. Korea grapes or Japan grapes. Korea grapes has this.. champagne taste :/ Don't like it. Japan grapes are much nicer. Hahaha. It's very sweet :) The darker coloured ones are the Korea ones. It's harder too, eh.

I'm getting sleepy~ :/ Thank God it's Friday. Oh fuck, there's piano lessons later :( 7pm. I don't mind sleeping for half an hour or so.
Oh, I haven't upload the China Trip photos yet. Hahaha.

Shan Ai just loves to yawn. I love to sleep. I'm sleepy. I'll upload the others when I feel like it.
I'm afraid of the dark.
I think my parents went crazy. They ordered a party of food on Wednesday. Reason being, they're in a good mood. Called home delivery and they arrived in less than an hour. Cool. The food is really nice. Tempura, curry chicken and a whole lot of food.

Wednesday was my Mum. The next day, Dad bought sushi, sashimi and salmon and he finished up almost everything by himself. And so, my sis and I only got this. No raw stuff for me :)

Was on my way home on Thursday then some asshole called. Went over to his place and helped him with his homework. I was super amazed by the mirror on the floor :)

I wanna play my neopets.
Did I mention that those sushi my Dad bought was from Fairprice Finest in Thomson Plaza? My parents bought grapes too, heh. Anything you want, girl. Korea grapes or Japan grapes. Korea grapes has this.. champagne taste :/ Don't like it. Japan grapes are much nicer. Hahaha. It's very sweet :) The darker coloured ones are the Korea ones. It's harder too, eh.

I'm getting sleepy~ :/ Thank God it's Friday. Oh fuck, there's piano lessons later :( 7pm. I don't mind sleeping for half an hour or so.
Oh, I haven't upload the China Trip photos yet. Hahaha.

Shan Ai just loves to yawn. I love to sleep. I'm sleepy. I'll upload the others when I feel like it.


.jpg)

<< Home