Did I see something wrong in Chua Chee Han's blog? Jacqueline tagged Chee Han and said,
21 Sep 08, 12:50
jacqueline xD: link me i loveyou!
Oh, okay.. They're together? Weird taste, some people.
Maths and Chemistry paper today was okayokay. Three more papers to go and YAY :D I can't wait for this Saturday.
Out with Angie yesterday. Was supposed to 'consult' her in chemistry but ended up gossiping for hours. It was fun :D Bought waffle and bubble tea and both of us went to my house's void deck to study :) Yes, to study. Angie only read a few pages and for me, one worksheet. I'm so deaaaaaaaad. Met at about 4pm in Junction 8 and talked all the way till about 8pm :)

Angie and her stupid hair. HAHAHA.
Pepper lunch-ed with my Dad. My Dad's funny. He started asking the counter loads of questions and I didn't know where to hide my face. Then went to Uncle Leong's Seafood (lol!) for crab! :D Hoho, my favourite ;p And went for dessert at night in Junction 8 :)

I miss Japan. I miss China.

Good night.
21 Sep 08, 12:50
jacqueline xD: link me i loveyou!
Oh, okay.. They're together? Weird taste, some people.
Maths and Chemistry paper today was okayokay. Three more papers to go and YAY :D I can't wait for this Saturday.
Out with Angie yesterday. Was supposed to 'consult' her in chemistry but ended up gossiping for hours. It was fun :D Bought waffle and bubble tea and both of us went to my house's void deck to study :) Yes, to study. Angie only read a few pages and for me, one worksheet. I'm so deaaaaaaaad. Met at about 4pm in Junction 8 and talked all the way till about 8pm :)

Angie and her stupid hair. HAHAHA.
Pepper lunch-ed with my Dad. My Dad's funny. He started asking the counter loads of questions and I didn't know where to hide my face. Then went to Uncle Leong's Seafood (lol!) for crab! :D Hoho, my favourite ;p And went for dessert at night in Junction 8 :)

I miss Japan. I miss China.

Good night.


.jpg)

<< Home