Tuesday, October 21, 2008

I shall update my EOYs results. It's not really that good though. I was quite disappointed in my E Maths results :/


English:
Paper 1- 42/60
Paper 2- 26/50 (Wtf so low. Tsk :/)
Oral- 30/40
Overall: 64%

Chinese:
Paper 1- 46/70
Paper 2- 37/70
Paper 3- 14/20
Oral- 35/40 (Wow. Hahaha.)
Overall: 66%

E Maths:
Paper 1- 56/80
Paper 2- 69/100
Overall: 70%

Physics:
30/70
Overall: 47%

Chemistry:
53/70
Overall: 75% (!!!) :DD

Thus combined science, 61%.

Social Studies:
29/50
Overall: 58% (I fucking passed my SS like whoa.)

Geography:
24/50
Overall: 48% (Damn it.)

Thus combined humanities, 53% zzz.

Art:
Overall: 61% :)

POA:
Paper 1- 25/40
Paper 2- 46/60
Overall: 71%


That's all.


I don't understand why people go around begging for marks when they know they fucking don't deserve it. Fine, if it's just like one or two marks to a pass. But like six marks and maybe eight marks to an A1 or A2, it's ridiculous.


Cheer up, Elenore! :) You've not been smiling for a long long time. We're concerned about you, you know.


My fucking sister's Sec 4 boyfriend said I look funny. Yeah, Sec 4. While she's just a pathetic wannabe Sec 1. Guess she just possess so much charm with the people around her.


A blog without tagboard seemed to be a not bad idea, after all. It's sickening to know that your blog is widely read by a lot of people and they go around telling people your url and they start discussing amongst themselves about the content. Yes, I'm referring to you bimbos. Come on lah, seriously. If you were to put your frigging head in the cabbage section in Cold Storage or whichever supermarket that appeals to you, I'm afraid people won't even want to take a second glance at you. As I remember what Serene told me long ago, She called her C.C. Which meant, chim cabbage. You post stupid pictures on Friendster. Well, thanks. It became sort of an entertainment for Joey and I. Hahaha.


Didn't attend school today. School is boring zzz. You do nothing in class now, except for playing cards and sleeping your day away. The only quite fun event that happened in school was last Wednesday, I supposed. I played CHEAT with super nice people like, Aaron, Qi Hua, Ignatius, Justin Ong, Patrick and Yuen Man! :) Mr Chng hadn't been in school since we finished our examinations and so, two really 'cute' relief teachers took over. One of them looked like Mr Potato and the other one looked like the Old Mr. Q that 'Qin2 Xian1 Sheng1'. You know you know, the tall tall one. Yeah, this.


Photobucket


My dear sister had her band concert last Saturday. I didn't go because she didn't even wanna inform anyone of us. She finds it embarrassing for her parents to support her. Oh well, maybe she didn't want us to find out how hot she is, in school. She must have been a very professional saxophone player because after her performance, a guy called.. Zhi Hao(?) gave her a super huge Minnie Mouse that's up to my chin. It's huge, heavy and expensive. It's even taller and bigger than my sister. The older one. Apparently, that Zhi Hao guy has a girlfriend and both his girlfriend and him went up to my dear sister to pass that present to her. Won't his girlfriend get jealous or something. If I were that girl, I would throw that guy of out the window.


Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket


It was early in the morning and both of us just woke up. I forced her to take pictures with me. HAHAHA.


My parents and I wanted to pick her up from her school but she didn't want to. So she carried that huge mouse up to the bus and walked home by herself. Quite attracting attention, eh. But since she wants it that way, then up to her. My parents brought my youngest sister and I to Balestier to some.. Hong Kong Cafe :O Only the drink is nice. The others, I advise you better not try.


Mine was spaghetti with chicken something topped with portuguese sauce :O Sounds high class, but the food is horrible. Hahaha. Dad's one was, spaghetti with i don't know who's meat topped with white cheese plus i don't know what wine sauce -.- I like my drink. It's some.. milk tea with grass jelly. HAHAHA. Grass jelly~ It's really nice :) Dad bottomed up two glasses of wine zzz.


Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket


I almost got scolded by my Mum again. I saw a hardcore super GAY walking around when I was having my meal. I went, EEW! My Mum went, SHUT UP. What the.. It almost made me puke even more. He was staring at me because I was staring at him. If he hadn't realised, everyone in that cafe was staring at him. He sways his ass as if his was the sexiest in the gay society. Keep it up, uncle/aunty(?).


I love my grandma, a lot :) At least I see her everyday, unlike my very busy parents. Sometimes, I don't even know what are they busy at. The workers are supposed to work overtime and not them. But in my parents case, it's the other way round. Their employees dashed out of the office and store each time it's time to knock off.


Photobucket


Working so hard, making so much money. Then why didn't you keep the Mandai house. Tell me.


Went to have claypot rice in Beach Road with my cousins and family. As usual, my very bimbotic cousin refused and kicked up a big fuss and insisted that she wanted, WANTON NOODLES. What the fuck. Where to find for her -.- She went like, no! I want wanton noodles. Eat your claypot for whatever I care. I want my wanton noodles. Wtf. I don't know whether to laugh at her or just leave her alone.


Dad's getting me a new ipod (!!!). YAYYAYYAY. :)


We went Swensens for desserts after that. Fucking pissed with my cousin's family because we had to foot the bill again, as usual. How not surprising, my cousin thought it was her Dad that had been footing the bill all the while. So she came to me and said, hey couz, (her way of calling cousin -.-) don't expect us to foot the bill again. Dream on. Wtf, who's dreaming. You got something wrong up there, you know. Seriously not right.


Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket


Fake a smile. Fake a smile. Mountain tortoise.


I get very fed up each time I talk to my cousin, especially that kuku one zzz.


Joey and I are gonna cut our hair again during the holidays~ :) Hahaha. Straight fringe straight fringe! HAHAHA. I'm gonna learn how to put on contact lenses. I always forget where I put my specs zzz. YAYYAYYAY. It's fun with Joey around too :) Hehe.


Enough of these. I enjoyed myself yesterday and it was super fun fun fun day for both kokkok and I :)


Photobucket


Cheer up, boy :)
I'm here, alrights.
Don't quarrel with your Mum because of money issues.
It's gonna hurt both feelings.
SMILE, you ugly hair :B


Photobucket


ily :)


Photobucket


Met kokkok/lala at about 2pm(?) in Bishan MRT and we train-ed down to Harbourfront again! :) HAHAHA. The same old place zzz. He was in a very bad mood and I took long enough to make him smile again, with my stupidity. HAHAHA. He wanted to watch 2oth Century Boys. Wth~ Stupid show zzz. You pay like, almost 8 bucks to enjoy the air-con and to read the subtitles -.- It's a Japanese movie and there's a few scenes of blood spurting out of one's eyes and nose and mouth and ears EEW. But since lala was already in a foul mood, you win lor. Hahaha.


Was forty minutes early for the movie and we stayed in 7-11 for almost half an hour to decide what to smuggle in to the cinema. HAHAHA. kokkok wanted cup noodles -.- Slap your face ah. Had lots of fun and we kept running around outside the cinema. Hahaha.


I told you I'm good.
I could cheer you up and I never once failed before :)


Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket


Was supposed to meet Ignatius Thiam for dinner in Subway. (again.. -.- you pay like, 10 bucks for bread. Hahaha.) But didn't. He said he was tired and I'm tired after a long day of fun fun fun :DDD


Movie ended at 6.30pm and I reached home at about 8pm. :)
Thank you, alrights.
It's always fun with you around. :)
Next stop, thy zoo. HAHAHA.


Photobucket


ily ^^