Who's David Santos? o.O
I know who's David Hartanto Lembono!(sp?) Hahaha. DHL! Yes, that 3A one.
Excellent work? What did I do.
! Aaron~ so that Z[; IS YOU! Hahaha. You always ignore me when I say hi to you :/ And no, you didn't see anyone in Bishan the other time ;p Hahaha. It's just me, myself and I ;p Hahaha.
Shi Yun! (: Ya, I still remember the Hua Yi exchange. Hahaha. And so sorry ah, I just realised your blog had been put to private because my com died on me for the past.. I don't know how long :/ Why ah?
CHIA SHAN AI! (: Hahaha. Hello, asshole. Gu Ji Ji nice meh.. His eyes so huge lol. Not my type. Hahaha. He's so old lor. -.-
Saw Mandy in Shunfu Market today and as usual, she had a super big reaction. I can't wait to look away. Hahaha. Dad bought me some.. duck rice(uh..) and it cost like 5 bucks wtf. He said that's the duck leg :O
Oh yeah, my Dad bought a farmhouse.
Oh, lala finally text me yesterday.
I rather he hadn't.
How I wish EOYs will end ASAP. Then I'm so looking forward to 3D's Class Chalet :D And I'm going to Taiwan too ;p Hoho, maybe I should pack lala into my luggage and bring him along. Hahaha. If not he's gonna complain that no one's bugging him.
Oh yes, sad to say. I realised how dumb some people could actually get. It's somehow a disgrace getting to know them. Worse, I had to stay with them like wtf. If I were to tell you guys what happen, you're so gonna LAUGH YOUR ASS OFF. No wonder they're getting nowhere in their lives. Thinking that they are actually pretty, come on. You guys are just some.. bimbo lor. Acting as if you guys are some big shot, disgusts me. I told Joey and Elenore about them, they just laughed and laughed, at your stupidity.
Mum bought donuts today :D That's the only reason I'd not bicker with my Mum, for the sake of those pretty pretty donuts (:

Dad gave me his Dome Cafe Card. Oh yay. Free drinks to redeem :D The Dome Cafe just next to my house is a good place to study, you know. With the aromatic smell of the coffee, aww. Hahaha.
Come to think of it.
It'd been a year and two months,
clinging on to you.
Wow.
Read Elenore's blog. I understand how she feels :/ Cheer up, girl. Don't wanna see you frown everyday.
Oh, I'm happy.
lala's going to the Night Safari with me after EOYs (:
The last time I went there, I was five.
I jumped out of the train that brought us around.
I was left to cry in the middle of night, along the tracks :O
So cool.
Oh yes, I found out that I have Japanese cousins! (!!!) Hahaha. My aunt's husband's sister married a Japanese. They'd been living in Japan for almost ten years and they came back last month :D The oldest son is FOURTEEN :O One year younger :( But he's sooooooooo cute~ He has small eyes ;p My eyes were like, glued to him after I saw him in my aunt's house. Ninnart! Japanese cousin lei. Hahaha. Ninnart used to go gaga with me in Japan with every single presentable guy we saw in Japan. Hahaha.
lala lala lala :D
Ignatius Thiam, I'm in a bad mood. Subway.
I know who's David Hartanto Lembono!(sp?) Hahaha. DHL! Yes, that 3A one.
Excellent work? What did I do.
! Aaron~ so that Z[; IS YOU! Hahaha. You always ignore me when I say hi to you :/ And no, you didn't see anyone in Bishan the other time ;p Hahaha. It's just me, myself and I ;p Hahaha.
Shi Yun! (: Ya, I still remember the Hua Yi exchange. Hahaha. And so sorry ah, I just realised your blog had been put to private because my com died on me for the past.. I don't know how long :/ Why ah?
CHIA SHAN AI! (: Hahaha. Hello, asshole. Gu Ji Ji nice meh.. His eyes so huge lol. Not my type. Hahaha. He's so old lor. -.-
Saw Mandy in Shunfu Market today and as usual, she had a super big reaction. I can't wait to look away. Hahaha. Dad bought me some.. duck rice(uh..) and it cost like 5 bucks wtf. He said that's the duck leg :O
Oh yeah, my Dad bought a farmhouse.
Oh, lala finally text me yesterday.
I rather he hadn't.
How I wish EOYs will end ASAP. Then I'm so looking forward to 3D's Class Chalet :D And I'm going to Taiwan too ;p Hoho, maybe I should pack lala into my luggage and bring him along. Hahaha. If not he's gonna complain that no one's bugging him.
Oh yes, sad to say. I realised how dumb some people could actually get. It's somehow a disgrace getting to know them. Worse, I had to stay with them like wtf. If I were to tell you guys what happen, you're so gonna LAUGH YOUR ASS OFF. No wonder they're getting nowhere in their lives. Thinking that they are actually pretty, come on. You guys are just some.. bimbo lor. Acting as if you guys are some big shot, disgusts me. I told Joey and Elenore about them, they just laughed and laughed, at your stupidity.
Mum bought donuts today :D That's the only reason I'd not bicker with my Mum, for the sake of those pretty pretty donuts (:

Dad gave me his Dome Cafe Card. Oh yay. Free drinks to redeem :D The Dome Cafe just next to my house is a good place to study, you know. With the aromatic smell of the coffee, aww. Hahaha.
Come to think of it.
It'd been a year and two months,
clinging on to you.
Wow.
Read Elenore's blog. I understand how she feels :/ Cheer up, girl. Don't wanna see you frown everyday.
Oh, I'm happy.
lala's going to the Night Safari with me after EOYs (:
The last time I went there, I was five.
I jumped out of the train that brought us around.
I was left to cry in the middle of night, along the tracks :O
So cool.
Oh yes, I found out that I have Japanese cousins! (!!!) Hahaha. My aunt's husband's sister married a Japanese. They'd been living in Japan for almost ten years and they came back last month :D The oldest son is FOURTEEN :O One year younger :( But he's sooooooooo cute~ He has small eyes ;p My eyes were like, glued to him after I saw him in my aunt's house. Ninnart! Japanese cousin lei. Hahaha. Ninnart used to go gaga with me in Japan with every single presentable guy we saw in Japan. Hahaha.
lala lala lala :D
Ignatius Thiam, I'm in a bad mood. Subway.


.jpg)

<< Home