Tuesday, September 02, 2008

Just came back from Dao Ying's house. Went to meet here to collect my holiday assignments. I didn't go to school on Friday ;p Hahaha.


We wanted to study while we eat in IceKimo. I was the first to reach (yay!) even though Dao Ying just lives behind IceKimo.. -.- And how great, IceKimo was closed like wtf. The sign outside says it's open from 11am to 11pm. It's 12pm and not open heh.


Oh yes, Chu Xian is hot B-) She's totally the different Chu Xian when she's not in school. Hah, I bet Raynor and Muhmmad those people would be shocked to see her, not in school uniform. Hah.


Left Dao Ying's house at about 3pm and we saw IceKimo open. If you guys open after 11am, say so. Not state there as 11am and the doors remained closed.


IceKimo is nice :D I shall bring Ms Kaninaaaaaaaaa there in future. Hahaha.


Missed two periods of both chemistry and physics on Thursday. Mr Lim went through the mole concept and finished it heh. I'm so dead :( I don't even understand a thing. Help me, anyone? :(


There's chemistry remedial tomorrow :O But I don't even know what time. Can anyone like, tell me heh. I should have gone to school on Thursday :/ It's a must go for chemistry remedial :O Because it's chemistry! Unlike, social studies remedial.. Uh. There's SS remedial today, at 8am. Crazy. As like what Joey had mentioned, how to teach source-based questions can :/ One and a half hour doing SS. Torture. 40 min of social studies lesson in class already seems like hell to me. It's not that we don't like SS you know, it's.. Uh it's okay.


I just remembered I owe Shan Ai money. Lol!


And I haven't upload those retarded China photos :(


Oh yes, I'm going to India! (: Hahaha! There's this exchange and Mr Chng asked us who's interested :O Those who are, leave your names to Rachel. Gui Jun, Raynor, Muhammad, Ignatius, Koh Hong Wei and I forgot the rest and me! Hahaha. It'll be so so so fun with those people in class going along too :D But it's the year end and there's SYF the next year :/


Oh yes, I'm going to Taiwan too :O My Mum told me to book the air tickets online :O And we're flying with(?) SIA! :D


I don't understand chemistry. Blame the mole concept. I don't understand physics. Since when I do :/ Lol! And I don't know if there's chinese holiday assignment too :/ Gah.


Chu Xian is hot B-)
She'll be my girlfriend :D Hahaha.