I haven't blogged for half a month, wow.
Many things happened and I smiled and cried away.
I'll begin with the oldest happening.
The band members and the other performing groups had to stay back in school till about like, 9 pm to perform for the Japanese who came to our school every year for exchange. Congrats to Nicholas for becoming the Head QM and Section Leader of our dear percussion section! (: And not forgetting Werner, the Assistant Section Leader too! (: Hah. *Claps claps claps* Werner looked super shocked and he looked back at me. Hahaha. Don't worry, I'm fine, really (:
Went to help ourselves with the buffet outside the hall and Charlene led us to the front of the queue. That aunty.. Hahaha. Sat outside the band room door and it so reminded me of how almost ten and counting percussion members used to sit there and block the way. If only, time didn't past so quickly. Percussion used to have as many as thirteen members and counting. Man, I should have so treasured the times when Rachel and Selena and people were still playing in the band :(
Walked into the band room and saw this bully act. I thank God this is not the one I'm playing now.
I must say, they are the best juniors you can get (: Hah, can anyone make out the words we are trying to form? Lol!


Who's the chaoyang here, man! Not me, okay. How many times do I have to say I'm normal and not chaoyang, Werner Kho Dong Dong!

Mandy and Charlene stole these from the Japanese -.- Hahaha. Rizzal and the both of them wanted to scare me but they scared a Japanese teacher instead and ended up apologising and laughing non stop -.- Hahaha. I'm not for you to bully, okay! ;p

Oh yes, the pictures I took when I went to Ignatius Thiam's house. Hahaha. I feel so.. guilty :( to always depend on Muhammad and Ignatius for the inhalers. Hah. Then walked to Junction 8 with Kah Wei and Ignatius and Kah Wei went home. Iggy and I went to Prima Deli to collect Mr Chng's birthday cake! (: Hahaha. Both of us were the first to saw! Hahaha. I don't know why am I so proud of it, though ;p

Went to cut hair with Angie and Joey on I forgot when. Took super many unglam pictures and I so wanna kill that Joey Tan. Hahaha. She insists that I post all the pictures up and so here they are! Hahaha. I'll post yours too, don't worry ;p Hahaha.

Oh, this is before.

Hah, both unglam ;p
And kaninaaaaaa, sorry for everything. Life's weird without your laughter and stupid voice ;p I couldn't find anyone to talk to during this period of time :( I ended up bottling up everything in me :( yep, it was my fault too. I'm sorry, really :/
Was it last week or last last week's sectionals. Jia Min came back! (: Hahaha. She always comes back yay ;p Hahaha. Was not allowed to used to the band room for sectionals heh. Percussion had to move all the way to the far end of the classroom block :/ Went out with Nicholas, Shi Yun and Elenore to buy the stuffs needed for Ninnart's farewell party :/ Why did you have to go laaaa, Siripun :(

Lol! Rizzal's act cute poses.
Went to Bras Besah(?) Peninsula Plaza and Raffles City with my Dad and Mum and Sis and Sis (lol!) on I forgot when too. I saw Art Friend there! For the first time after much nagging from Mr Tan Yit Kee! ;p Hahaha. He rocks, man ;p The way he scolds make you LOL. Mr Together! (: Bought my red skinnies! Hah! ;p I so love it, man ;p Then when we were about walk back to the carpark, we saw fireworks! :D because of me, lala didn't get to go watch the fireworks with lala's parents on National Day and.. I'm sorry, yeah. lala likes fireworks too! :D He missed it the other time but it's okay (: I watched it for you, this time ;p yay lala's gonna watch next year's fireworks with me. Hahahaha.

Was drained out that day. All of us accompanied my Mum for her shopping and became her slave to carry her shopping, too :( I happened to look up and saw Long Johns Silvers :O The last time I ate in Long Johns was last year's Christmas with lala heh.

Eight damn months ago :/
Ninnart left. Goodbye, girl. Thanks for every single little thing. I'm gonna miss those times we spent, be it in Japan or Singapore. I remembered the times I didn't wanna go home and I called you out to come to IceKimo and we sat there till past eight in the night after my piano lessons. I'm gonna miss you, so so much :( I spent like practically 24/7 with you in Japan for 15 days ;p You even have to help me carry my stuffs including my luggage when I didn't have the strength :/ You're just.. such a nice girlfriend to have :( I'm sorry for causing you the trouble, especially in Japan when you have to sneak back to give me the rail pass and each time, the teacher there, be it Ms Mok or Mdm Ng and I were so worried you cannot get pass the train officers/attendant(?) there. I've so many things to say to you. But there's no chance, anymore.
Take care in Cananda, girl.
I'll pray for you here, in Singapore.
Like how we all used to do in Marymount with Elenore too.
We pray everyday (:
Take care.
We love you (:
Ninnart cried when she read my sketchbook :O I cried when I was penning down those words. When I pass to her, teardrops are in the pages :O Hugged her, and made me cry even more in the airport. I was the first to start the boo-hoo and one of the last to dry those tears. Ninnart told me not to cry anymore because she'd seen enough. Hah. I'm gonna cry and cry and I really sooooo miss those times :/
Who's gonna get high with me in band after you left.
You told us that you were leaving to Canada when we were all Sec Ones.
Nobody believed you and so, the topic was never brought up again.
Sec two, you said you were leaving.
We laughed because the time won't come so soon.
Sec three, it's confirmed.
You're in Canada now.
I wonder if you're fine and settling down, now.
How time flies.
You didn't even turn back when you past the checkpoint(?). You must be crying, yeah. Ninnart, you know? You're very strong. Compared to me, I really lose out to you, in everything. You're independent and everything. I'm nothing :/
The four of us used to stick to each other everywhere in the past. Now, you left. The rest of us are all busy in our own stuffs. Slowly, we won't even talk to each other anymore. How great, if we could go back to the past.

Nicholas and Shi Yun they all were saying in the bus before we were about to reach the airport. "Nobody is to cry. If we cry, Ninnart would cry. Who cry first must treat Swensens." What the hell? Lol! Train-ed back and came to the stop, "Dhoby Ghaut". The train doors opened and I could see half a year ago, where lala and I sat there and took so many pictures and purposely missed the trains. Everything started coming back to me. Oh well, heh. Went Swensens for dinner on that day. It so happens that both my sis lost their way in Junction 8. Like wtf? Who would lose their way in Junction 8.. -.- And so, My Mum had to go to the customers' service to announce for them. Heh. Both my sis were in Haagen Dazs(?) eating -.- You really feel like killing them after you found them.

Did I blog a lot? :O

Charlene, Mandy and Werner. Two girls and a guy ;p Some love triangle, heh!
Lunch-ed with Dao Ying and Chu Xian on a Tuesday and walked to the bus stop with Dao Ying. We saw Carine! (: Hahaha. So Carine and I decided to go the place we used to go before, last year :/ Northpoint! Hahaha. Thanks for the ice-cream (: Ate in Mac and went to the toilet for photos, again ;p like in the past :O It's a fun fun fun day again, with Carine! (:

It's fun with Carine around. Hah. But I still prefer the photos I took with Joey in her chalet with her brother and the mighty crayon! (: Hahaha. Joey~! :(
Went back to Marymount Convent (!) on Teachers' Day Celebration day. I'll upload the rest of the pictures I took with another camera another time. I forgot where I put my camera :/ Went back with Jia Qi and Janisha. Brenda did not come along because she had this, CCA Leaders Camp. Last year, 24 of us went back. This year? Six.

Janisha went to her grandma's house after that and Jia Qi and I went to meet Raynor and Jun Hao in Muhmmad's house! (: Hahaha. Jia Qi kept laughing because both Raynor and Muhmmad couldn't count the number of stops from the AMK Library to Muhammad's house. Hahaha. Jia Qi took a picture of the signboard and proved it to the both of them that they couldn't count. Hahaha. Jian Zheng went home earlier on and so, didn't see him.

Muhammad has a super frightening CAT :O OMG. That cat totally freaked me out can.. :( I don't like cats, and I would never like them. Hahaha. Muhammad's fat cat sniffs at everything. It sniffs me too, eeeeeeeew :/ Hahaha.

The three guys kept playing Dota -.- I don't even understand the game. Neopets is better. Hahaha. I bugged them to stop playing and we went downstairs! (: Hah. This is where the fun came, okay.. ;p
Raynor says I'm weird because I don't take chips and gas-sy drinks. I can't. Not I don't want. Hahaha. The three guys started to tempt me with the chips but I couldn't be bothered with it. Lol! I don't even like chips. Then Muhammad insisted that I try and yes, I took a tiny little chip (lol!) and Muhammad asked me if I still wants it. I just took the whole packet away ;p Hahaha. There wasn't much left, you see. Hahaha. Raynor can't live without his chrysanthemum tea. Lol!
Then the three guys started playing basketball. Each time you can't score, you have to do 5 push-ups. Hahaha. Raynor and Jun Hao did so many and Muhammad did less than ten -.- Jia Qi and I joined the game and the four of them kept laughing at me. How would I know how to play your basketball laaaaaa! :/ Hahaha. They laugh at every single action I make.. T.T All of them were very sure I won't score. Hahaha. I finally scored okay! After so long.. ;p Hahaha. Raynor said I have to be less timid :/ I'm not timid! Hahaha. Those three guys treated me as if I'm some little retarded kid, you know :( Hahaha. I scored six times! Six okay! It's SIX! :D Hahaha. All of them had to do push-ups ;p Raynor tried to snatch the ball from me but I was fast ;p Hahaha. He slided below me and his pants tore ;p Hahaha. That ass.. Lol! As usual, he complained and complained and he kept moving backwards and stepped on a pool of water. Lol! Jun Hao was saying, his pants are now torn and wet at the bottom. Lol! Sorry laa ;p Hahaha.

The four of them, including Jia Qi, could laugh at me till they really fall to the ground :/ So insulting.. Hahaha. Muhammad and Raynor laughed till there were tears in their eyes :/
It's always always always SUPER FUN with Raynor and Muhammad! ;p Hahaha. Three years same class, you know :O
Home-d with Raynor, Jun Hao and Jia Qi (: Alighted at Thomson Plaza and coincidentally saw Ms Sim in the bus stop. Hahaha. Hello, Ms Sim! (:
Baby Daphne came to my house yesterday (: Hahaha. That little girl could stand now! (:

Went Fairprice with my Sis and Sis and Mum and Aunt and I just directly went to the Japanese Section in Junction 8 ;p Hahaha. I treated myself to a sushi feast ;p Hahaha.

I'm gonna keep smiling and laughing,
even if it's the end of the world tomorrow (:

I miss Joey.
I miss lala.
Many things happened and I smiled and cried away.
I'll begin with the oldest happening.
The band members and the other performing groups had to stay back in school till about like, 9 pm to perform for the Japanese who came to our school every year for exchange. Congrats to Nicholas for becoming the Head QM and Section Leader of our dear percussion section! (: And not forgetting Werner, the Assistant Section Leader too! (: Hah. *Claps claps claps* Werner looked super shocked and he looked back at me. Hahaha. Don't worry, I'm fine, really (:
Went to help ourselves with the buffet outside the hall and Charlene led us to the front of the queue. That aunty.. Hahaha. Sat outside the band room door and it so reminded me of how almost ten and counting percussion members used to sit there and block the way. If only, time didn't past so quickly. Percussion used to have as many as thirteen members and counting. Man, I should have so treasured the times when Rachel and Selena and people were still playing in the band :(
Walked into the band room and saw this bully act. I thank God this is not the one I'm playing now.

I must say, they are the best juniors you can get (: Hah, can anyone make out the words we are trying to form? Lol!


Who's the chaoyang here, man! Not me, okay. How many times do I have to say I'm normal and not chaoyang, Werner Kho Dong Dong!

Mandy and Charlene stole these from the Japanese -.- Hahaha. Rizzal and the both of them wanted to scare me but they scared a Japanese teacher instead and ended up apologising and laughing non stop -.- Hahaha. I'm not for you to bully, okay! ;p

Oh yes, the pictures I took when I went to Ignatius Thiam's house. Hahaha. I feel so.. guilty :( to always depend on Muhammad and Ignatius for the inhalers. Hah. Then walked to Junction 8 with Kah Wei and Ignatius and Kah Wei went home. Iggy and I went to Prima Deli to collect Mr Chng's birthday cake! (: Hahaha. Both of us were the first to saw! Hahaha. I don't know why am I so proud of it, though ;p

Went to cut hair with Angie and Joey on I forgot when. Took super many unglam pictures and I so wanna kill that Joey Tan. Hahaha. She insists that I post all the pictures up and so here they are! Hahaha. I'll post yours too, don't worry ;p Hahaha.

Oh, this is before.

Hah, both unglam ;p
And kaninaaaaaa, sorry for everything. Life's weird without your laughter and stupid voice ;p I couldn't find anyone to talk to during this period of time :( I ended up bottling up everything in me :( yep, it was my fault too. I'm sorry, really :/
Was it last week or last last week's sectionals. Jia Min came back! (: Hahaha. She always comes back yay ;p Hahaha. Was not allowed to used to the band room for sectionals heh. Percussion had to move all the way to the far end of the classroom block :/ Went out with Nicholas, Shi Yun and Elenore to buy the stuffs needed for Ninnart's farewell party :/ Why did you have to go laaaa, Siripun :(

Lol! Rizzal's act cute poses.
Went to Bras Besah(?) Peninsula Plaza and Raffles City with my Dad and Mum and Sis and Sis (lol!) on I forgot when too. I saw Art Friend there! For the first time after much nagging from Mr Tan Yit Kee! ;p Hahaha. He rocks, man ;p The way he scolds make you LOL. Mr Together! (: Bought my red skinnies! Hah! ;p I so love it, man ;p Then when we were about walk back to the carpark, we saw fireworks! :D because of me, lala didn't get to go watch the fireworks with lala's parents on National Day and.. I'm sorry, yeah. lala likes fireworks too! :D He missed it the other time but it's okay (: I watched it for you, this time ;p yay lala's gonna watch next year's fireworks with me. Hahahaha.

Was drained out that day. All of us accompanied my Mum for her shopping and became her slave to carry her shopping, too :( I happened to look up and saw Long Johns Silvers :O The last time I ate in Long Johns was last year's Christmas with lala heh.

Eight damn months ago :/
Ninnart left. Goodbye, girl. Thanks for every single little thing. I'm gonna miss those times we spent, be it in Japan or Singapore. I remembered the times I didn't wanna go home and I called you out to come to IceKimo and we sat there till past eight in the night after my piano lessons. I'm gonna miss you, so so much :( I spent like practically 24/7 with you in Japan for 15 days ;p You even have to help me carry my stuffs including my luggage when I didn't have the strength :/ You're just.. such a nice girlfriend to have :( I'm sorry for causing you the trouble, especially in Japan when you have to sneak back to give me the rail pass and each time, the teacher there, be it Ms Mok or Mdm Ng and I were so worried you cannot get pass the train officers/attendant(?) there. I've so many things to say to you. But there's no chance, anymore.
Take care in Cananda, girl.
I'll pray for you here, in Singapore.
Like how we all used to do in Marymount with Elenore too.
We pray everyday (:
Take care.
We love you (:
Ninnart cried when she read my sketchbook :O I cried when I was penning down those words. When I pass to her, teardrops are in the pages :O Hugged her, and made me cry even more in the airport. I was the first to start the boo-hoo and one of the last to dry those tears. Ninnart told me not to cry anymore because she'd seen enough. Hah. I'm gonna cry and cry and I really sooooo miss those times :/
Who's gonna get high with me in band after you left.
You told us that you were leaving to Canada when we were all Sec Ones.
Nobody believed you and so, the topic was never brought up again.
Sec two, you said you were leaving.
We laughed because the time won't come so soon.
Sec three, it's confirmed.
You're in Canada now.
I wonder if you're fine and settling down, now.
How time flies.
You didn't even turn back when you past the checkpoint(?). You must be crying, yeah. Ninnart, you know? You're very strong. Compared to me, I really lose out to you, in everything. You're independent and everything. I'm nothing :/
The four of us used to stick to each other everywhere in the past. Now, you left. The rest of us are all busy in our own stuffs. Slowly, we won't even talk to each other anymore. How great, if we could go back to the past.

Nicholas and Shi Yun they all were saying in the bus before we were about to reach the airport. "Nobody is to cry. If we cry, Ninnart would cry. Who cry first must treat Swensens." What the hell? Lol! Train-ed back and came to the stop, "Dhoby Ghaut". The train doors opened and I could see half a year ago, where lala and I sat there and took so many pictures and purposely missed the trains. Everything started coming back to me. Oh well, heh. Went Swensens for dinner on that day. It so happens that both my sis lost their way in Junction 8. Like wtf? Who would lose their way in Junction 8.. -.- And so, My Mum had to go to the customers' service to announce for them. Heh. Both my sis were in Haagen Dazs(?) eating -.- You really feel like killing them after you found them.

Did I blog a lot? :O

Charlene, Mandy and Werner. Two girls and a guy ;p Some love triangle, heh!
Lunch-ed with Dao Ying and Chu Xian on a Tuesday and walked to the bus stop with Dao Ying. We saw Carine! (: Hahaha. So Carine and I decided to go the place we used to go before, last year :/ Northpoint! Hahaha. Thanks for the ice-cream (: Ate in Mac and went to the toilet for photos, again ;p like in the past :O It's a fun fun fun day again, with Carine! (:

It's fun with Carine around. Hah. But I still prefer the photos I took with Joey in her chalet with her brother and the mighty crayon! (: Hahaha. Joey~! :(
Went back to Marymount Convent (!) on Teachers' Day Celebration day. I'll upload the rest of the pictures I took with another camera another time. I forgot where I put my camera :/ Went back with Jia Qi and Janisha. Brenda did not come along because she had this, CCA Leaders Camp. Last year, 24 of us went back. This year? Six.

Janisha went to her grandma's house after that and Jia Qi and I went to meet Raynor and Jun Hao in Muhmmad's house! (: Hahaha. Jia Qi kept laughing because both Raynor and Muhmmad couldn't count the number of stops from the AMK Library to Muhammad's house. Hahaha. Jia Qi took a picture of the signboard and proved it to the both of them that they couldn't count. Hahaha. Jian Zheng went home earlier on and so, didn't see him.

Muhammad has a super frightening CAT :O OMG. That cat totally freaked me out can.. :( I don't like cats, and I would never like them. Hahaha. Muhammad's fat cat sniffs at everything. It sniffs me too, eeeeeeeew :/ Hahaha.

The three guys kept playing Dota -.- I don't even understand the game. Neopets is better. Hahaha. I bugged them to stop playing and we went downstairs! (: Hah. This is where the fun came, okay.. ;p
Raynor says I'm weird because I don't take chips and gas-sy drinks. I can't. Not I don't want. Hahaha. The three guys started to tempt me with the chips but I couldn't be bothered with it. Lol! I don't even like chips. Then Muhammad insisted that I try and yes, I took a tiny little chip (lol!) and Muhammad asked me if I still wants it. I just took the whole packet away ;p Hahaha. There wasn't much left, you see. Hahaha. Raynor can't live without his chrysanthemum tea. Lol!
Then the three guys started playing basketball. Each time you can't score, you have to do 5 push-ups. Hahaha. Raynor and Jun Hao did so many and Muhammad did less than ten -.- Jia Qi and I joined the game and the four of them kept laughing at me. How would I know how to play your basketball laaaaaa! :/ Hahaha. They laugh at every single action I make.. T.T All of them were very sure I won't score. Hahaha. I finally scored okay! After so long.. ;p Hahaha. Raynor said I have to be less timid :/ I'm not timid! Hahaha. Those three guys treated me as if I'm some little retarded kid, you know :( Hahaha. I scored six times! Six okay! It's SIX! :D Hahaha. All of them had to do push-ups ;p Raynor tried to snatch the ball from me but I was fast ;p Hahaha. He slided below me and his pants tore ;p Hahaha. That ass.. Lol! As usual, he complained and complained and he kept moving backwards and stepped on a pool of water. Lol! Jun Hao was saying, his pants are now torn and wet at the bottom. Lol! Sorry laa ;p Hahaha.

The four of them, including Jia Qi, could laugh at me till they really fall to the ground :/ So insulting.. Hahaha. Muhammad and Raynor laughed till there were tears in their eyes :/
It's always always always SUPER FUN with Raynor and Muhammad! ;p Hahaha. Three years same class, you know :O
Home-d with Raynor, Jun Hao and Jia Qi (: Alighted at Thomson Plaza and coincidentally saw Ms Sim in the bus stop. Hahaha. Hello, Ms Sim! (:
Baby Daphne came to my house yesterday (: Hahaha. That little girl could stand now! (:

Went Fairprice with my Sis and Sis and Mum and Aunt and I just directly went to the Japanese Section in Junction 8 ;p Hahaha. I treated myself to a sushi feast ;p Hahaha.

I'm gonna keep smiling and laughing,
even if it's the end of the world tomorrow (:

I miss Joey.
I miss lala.


.jpg)

<< Home