Hoho, I'm happy these few days. Don't step on my tail, or you'll piss me off :)
Cheer up, Elenore! :) Even if the whole world turns its back on you, I'm here alrights :) Yes, I feel so WOW.
Why is Shi Yun leading a private life now :/ I shall lead one too. Hah, joking.
Yes, I miss Charlene :( Aww~ Your hair where got longer than mine! You then kuku lah. Lol! Hur, who on diet? Me ah. Ya I'm on diet. Hahaha.
Went for dinner in Sumo House with my Dad and Mum and Sis and Sis. (Heh -.- how rare.) I knew what I wanted to have before we reached there. Hahaha. I just went to Sumo House with Angie not long ago :) We ordered a lot of stuff and we couldn't finish it :/ Both my two annoying sisters ordered a set each, but only one-quarter of it is gone. Mum ordered almost any ala-carte dish she saw that seems appitizing -.-
Text lala to ask where was he. He wanted to look for me wtf. I hid under the table and covered my self with the green tea. Hah, joking. lala walked past but I looked away ;p so he saw my fucking sister instead. I was super high that day ;p
Home-d quite early and my Mum's friend came to our house to look for her. My sister and I decided to stay at the void deck to wait for my Mum.

Stayed back in school for art with Gui Jun, Hui Xian and Chu Xian yesterday. Art with Mr Tan Yit Kee is fun. Lol! He tells jokes which he thinks is very funny and he'd sit there and laugh to himself. Art paper is next Monday :/ Kill me, somebody. It's a damn damn damn long three hours paper :/
Four of us went opposite for lunch after art. It was raining and raining and raining heh, so the four of us dashed opposite. I forgot who was still asking why isn't it raining and the next minute, it poured. Chu Xian was waiting for her noodles but her parents came, before the food came :O She quickly rushed to the stall and cancelled her order. Gui Jun and Hui Xian kept wow-ing at Chu Xian's mother. Then you guys would know why did we wow at Chu Xian's mother. Hahaha.
I finished my food but Gui Jun and Hui Xian's ones had just 'arrived' -.- The three of us talked about everything and they started laughing at me :/ RAWR. I'm never gonna believe you two anymore! ;p Hahaha.
The same series of wallets we bought in China :) Gui Jun's mine and Hui Xian's :)

Both of them accompanied me back to school because I wanted to look for Mr Lim for my chemistry. S.O.S~ :/ Hui Xian went home first and so, Gui Jun and I stayed back to bug Mr Lim. Kelly and Jia Jing(?) were there too. We bugged Mr Lim till almost 7.30pm? Hahaha. He was saying we're so owing him a treat after exams. Hahaha.
A BIG BIG BIG THANK YOU TO YOU, MR LIM :D THANK YOU :)
I'm never gonna fail my chemistry. I can't.
Went for art today again and realised I'm gonna fail art. I don't even know what am I doing :/ Chu Xian's idea is making me itchy. Hahaha. Itchy.. -.- Was about to go home and sleep my day away after art. But saw Joey at the phone booth and shouted across the canteen. Hahaha. And so, I went to Joey house and stayed there till almost 7pm :) THANK YOU, GIRL :D I understand coordinate geometry now :)
Bought Indian Rojak and ate till my face and lips went super RED :O Red is nice, I like red. But it was damn spicy :( Fooled around for awhile and we went on to SERIOUS STUFF. HAHAHA.

Hahaha, two stupid faces.
Joey promised me to play MacBook with me after the exams. Yay, now there's another thing for me look forward to :)
Hehehe. lala's nice.
Of course, he's MY lala :)
I'm gonna get all my morning and night calls again yay.
lala lala lala too :)
Fuck off, bitch.
You can't win me.
Admit it :)
Chu Xian kept critizing him, Joey too. Lol! Those crazy women. I have better taste than you kay, Joey Tan ;p Hahaha.
Cheer up, Elenore! :) Even if the whole world turns its back on you, I'm here alrights :) Yes, I feel so WOW.
Why is Shi Yun leading a private life now :/ I shall lead one too. Hah, joking.
Yes, I miss Charlene :( Aww~ Your hair where got longer than mine! You then kuku lah. Lol! Hur, who on diet? Me ah. Ya I'm on diet. Hahaha.
Went for dinner in Sumo House with my Dad and Mum and Sis and Sis. (Heh -.- how rare.) I knew what I wanted to have before we reached there. Hahaha. I just went to Sumo House with Angie not long ago :) We ordered a lot of stuff and we couldn't finish it :/ Both my two annoying sisters ordered a set each, but only one-quarter of it is gone. Mum ordered almost any ala-carte dish she saw that seems appitizing -.-
Text lala to ask where was he. He wanted to look for me wtf. I hid under the table and covered my self with the green tea. Hah, joking. lala walked past but I looked away ;p so he saw my fucking sister instead. I was super high that day ;p
Home-d quite early and my Mum's friend came to our house to look for her. My sister and I decided to stay at the void deck to wait for my Mum.

Stayed back in school for art with Gui Jun, Hui Xian and Chu Xian yesterday. Art with Mr Tan Yit Kee is fun. Lol! He tells jokes which he thinks is very funny and he'd sit there and laugh to himself. Art paper is next Monday :/ Kill me, somebody. It's a damn damn damn long three hours paper :/
Four of us went opposite for lunch after art. It was raining and raining and raining heh, so the four of us dashed opposite. I forgot who was still asking why isn't it raining and the next minute, it poured. Chu Xian was waiting for her noodles but her parents came, before the food came :O She quickly rushed to the stall and cancelled her order. Gui Jun and Hui Xian kept wow-ing at Chu Xian's mother. Then you guys would know why did we wow at Chu Xian's mother. Hahaha.
I finished my food but Gui Jun and Hui Xian's ones had just 'arrived' -.- The three of us talked about everything and they started laughing at me :/ RAWR. I'm never gonna believe you two anymore! ;p Hahaha.
The same series of wallets we bought in China :) Gui Jun's mine and Hui Xian's :)

Both of them accompanied me back to school because I wanted to look for Mr Lim for my chemistry. S.O.S~ :/ Hui Xian went home first and so, Gui Jun and I stayed back to bug Mr Lim. Kelly and Jia Jing(?) were there too. We bugged Mr Lim till almost 7.30pm? Hahaha. He was saying we're so owing him a treat after exams. Hahaha.
A BIG BIG BIG THANK YOU TO YOU, MR LIM :D THANK YOU :)
I'm never gonna fail my chemistry. I can't.
Went for art today again and realised I'm gonna fail art. I don't even know what am I doing :/ Chu Xian's idea is making me itchy. Hahaha. Itchy.. -.- Was about to go home and sleep my day away after art. But saw Joey at the phone booth and shouted across the canteen. Hahaha. And so, I went to Joey house and stayed there till almost 7pm :) THANK YOU, GIRL :D I understand coordinate geometry now :)
Bought Indian Rojak and ate till my face and lips went super RED :O Red is nice, I like red. But it was damn spicy :( Fooled around for awhile and we went on to SERIOUS STUFF. HAHAHA.

Hahaha, two stupid faces.
Joey promised me to play MacBook with me after the exams. Yay, now there's another thing for me look forward to :)
Hehehe. lala's nice.
Of course, he's MY lala :)
I'm gonna get all my morning and night calls again yay.
lala lala lala too :)
Fuck off, bitch.
You can't win me.
Admit it :)
Chu Xian kept critizing him, Joey too. Lol! Those crazy women. I have better taste than you kay, Joey Tan ;p Hahaha.


.jpg)

<< Home