This is so gonna be a long post because I've got so much thing to complain about after yesterday's performance in Christ Church.
Dao Ying: Omg no. My sister and I DON'T LOOK ALIKE. Hahaha.
Qi Hua: Yeah. what's up with chinese chess. Apparently, your class people come to my class to play chinese chess like, every recess? Hah.
Joey: Oh haha, next time then play again lo. Hah.
Xin Zhi: Hahaha. Nu er zi~! Miss those times in Fu Jian too! (:
Jia Yan: Tamade. So is really you all took my money ah. No wonder when I went home, my wallet became empty :/ I want my money back, you ass. I also don't know how you pass to me lei. You come find me lo.
Pei Shi: Jiayous for common tests too! (: Hahaha.
Guo Ting: Hahaha. Guo Ting! (: Ya lo ya lo. The milo icecream rocks ah! (:
I shall split up the posts then. Since it's gonna be a long one. Hah.
5th August 2008, Tuesday.
POA test was cancelled, I forgot why. First thing in the morning, mass spot-check. All the girls in the school had to stay back for some grooming and attire spot-check :/ This is the worst thing to start the day. When it comes to our class, I was one of the first to get 'checked' and i failed. Damn. My hair was all the way back and I was practically 'fringe-less' can. Yet, still fail. Well, due to the bad impression those discipline teachers have for our class, only eight people passed the grooming/attire spot-check whereas for 3A, eight people failed only. 3D what. We're not 3A. But so what. Oh well, shut up with those stuff. I'm proud to be in 3D and that's it. Screw those people who look down on our class, you guys ain't any better. What's with having super good brains when you guys lose out to us in other aspects. Come on, studies ain't everything in your life yeah?
I got 14/20 for my chemistry class test! (: Hah. Which meant, 70/100! A2! (: I think I've never got so high before. There's geography lessons today! (: I love geography now because I'm sitting with that dumb girl in 3J (: Miss Ng's trying to arrange an outing for those geography students (: Fun fun fun. Hah. I'm afraid of waterfalls :O And Miss Ng told us that, next year we're going to Malaysia to see waterfalls :O Oh God, save me. Lup Seng's weird. Really really weird. He writes upside down. As in, every word he sees, he would just write down on any paper available, not upside down, but in the mirror image way. And he finds it fun. Scary person, stay away. I forgot I saw on whose paper, was it Lup Seng's? It says, write, writing, writer, wrote, winter, Winteng :O Wtf? What has Winteng got to do with those write, writing.. etc. I told you, Lup Seng's weird. He looks like a huge hamburger to me.
Mr Chng didn't come today so we went down to the canteen for relief. I hate going to the canteen for relief :( But it gets you walking around, so why not. It's better than sitting in the classroom the whole day for lessons. Especially boring lessons like social studies. How you wish time could literally fly during social studies. Had physics remedial today! (: For the first time, I enjoyed remedial. Hah. It's kinda fun talking to Shan Ai they all again though. Jian Zheng came to our class to join in for our remedial too and I saw him laughed throughout the 'lesson'. Hah, our class rocks what. Lessons can be fun too. Especially when your physics teacher is Yong Yao Ming. Hah! He has a big belly and thinks his basketball skills(?) rocks :O Lol! He said very proudly to us that he'd lost 5kg but we see no difference heh. Hahaha.
After remedial went AMK Hub with that lost lover of mine (: Both of us went FBTs hunting. Hahaha. Wanted to buy the hot pink and the purple one but met Gui Jun and Serene at the entrance and they commented a lot on the pink FBT and so, Shan Ai and I decided to buy another colour instead. Hahaha. We rather trust Serene and Gui Jun's taste ;p Hahaha. It's so nice to go out with CHIA SHAN AI again! (: Hahaha. Once lovers, always lovers. HAHAHA. Did I told you I miss her soooo much? Hahaha. She dedicated a post in her blog to me too. Aww, so touched. Lol! Home-d with CHIA SHAN AI and met the self-claimed most handsome guy in 3D. Shan Ai sms-ed him and told him to look left because we were at the opposite bus stop in AMK Central. Apparently, CHIA SHAN AI has no sense of direction. Lol! It was supposed to be right instead of left -.- Jin Hao ended up looking left and turned one round and saw CHIA SHAN AI and I waving like mad. Hahaha. Starring.. Tan Jin Hao! (: Hahaha.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, AUNTY ELAINE! (:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, GRANDMA! (:
Both Mother and daughter's birthday is one day difference only hur. Wow :O Hahaha. Was supposed to go Night Safari to celebrate both their birthdays but since it was the seventh month and baby Daphne is still a baby (like duh -.- lol!), everyone decided not to go to the Night Safari though they'd already had reservations there :( They were afraid baby Daphne would see her 'good friends' Lol! I rather eat with the animals in Night Safari ;p Hahaha. So we went Holiday Inn for some hotel buffet instead. Better than nothing ;p Hahaha.

I'm still at my first day's post :/ I wonder how long this post will be. Hahaha.
Their main course is nice (: I took deer meat franks(?) Sausages you mean -.- I didn't know it was deer meat :( My both parents went Ox tail crazy and my uncle and aunty went sashmi, sushi, oysters and clams crazy -.- Their spaghetti is like whoa. Nice. Hahaha. I ate like more than ten prawns that day. And their latte is nice :O I added a whole lot of chocolate powder and it tasted like heaven. Hahaha.

Baby Daphne was tired that's why she gave me this face. Hahaha.

HAPPY 65th BIRTHDAY, GRANDMA! (: once again ;p

She's my best aunty, I'm her best niece (: Hahaha. Black and white specs (: She rocks, man. Hahaha.

Meet my fucking sister. Lol!

My super busy parents who hardly have time for me :O They could actually make it to the family gathering hur.

And this is what you call a family photo. Dad, sis, Mum, sis, me.

6th August 2008, Wednesday.
English lessons are getting more and more retarded. Heh. We had debate in the class on 'Advertisements do more harm than good'. Dao Ying, Chu Xian and I were doing chemical equations at the back. Hahaha. Dao Ying became the teacher and taught me ionic equations! Thanks so much, girl (: Hahaha. That ah-deh is pro. Hahaha. Had three periods of art today and Mr Tan started scolding people again, as usual. Hahaha. The way he scolds, is funny. HAHAHA. Hui Jun and I did our work (like miracle for me ;p) and Mr Tan told us to go do our ceramics project in the other room. I didn't wanna go over because it'll be boring with just HUI JUN and me. Oh man :/ It'll be more fun with the rest, Gui Jun, Raynor, Hui Xian, Chu Xian and Muhmmad :( Ceramics sucks. Lol. Mr Tan made me dig out the gooey-gooey clay in the dustbin. That shit of clay made me go gaga and super disgusted for a minute :/ Mr Tan said to us that, those teachers who don't teach 3D are not officially teachers yet. Those teachers who taught us are really teachers because they have to learn how to control us. Hah. Mr Tan suddenly felt so proud of himself. Hahaha. Chu Xian and I then waited for Raynor and Muhmmad because Mr Tan had a super long chat with them. It was supposed to be a scolding you know -.- Then when the two of them walked out and saw us, they were shocked because they didn't expect Chu Xian and I to wait for them. Hahaha. Quick, thank us ;p Hahaha. When we went down, we only had 15 minutes of thinking skills lesson -.- Thinking skills lessons hur. Heh.
Went for band and Mr Tan only had an hour plus practice with us and the remaining time was sectionals. I'm beginning to think that my juniors are really nice after all. Hahaha. Practiced Invicta's solo part with Nicholas and he was so happy he could finally play. Hahaha.
7th August 2008, Thursday.
Chemistry is fun :D Hahaha. Especially in lab. I get to sit with Gui Jun because Gui Jun's the best! (: Hahaha. She's someone who will cry with me whether rain or shine. Gui Jun and I were talking about something then after so long I still don't get her. Hahaha. It happens all the time ;p So I suggested that both of us to ask Raynor and those people who's slower in everything. I was expecting the answer to be, 'Of course Gui Jun lah!' But all the answers we get were, ' Duh. Cassandra lah. Still need to ask meh.' What the hell~ Hahaha. This ain't the answer I'm expecting! :( I still didn't admit defeat though. I told Gui Jun to ask Chu Xian because I thought Chu Xian would be on my side. But Chu Xian's first reaction was just, 'She lah!' Pointing to me -.- You're supposed to be on my side, OH CHU XIAN! :/ Hahaha. During chemistry in the lab, Gui Jun and I were analysing Tan Jin Hao and Lim Ching Siang, Dick(!) Lol! I still finds it funny to call him DICK. Lol! Gui Jun then said Jin Hao's cute and CS's handsome :O But character wise, Jin Hao's nicer. Hahaha. Feel the praise, Tan Jin Hao? ;p
Had POA re-test on Balance-Day Adjustments and Bad Debts today :/ Ms Lim gave up on us. Hah. So she said, those who wanna take the test, just get it from her. Those don't want, she would just take the previous marks. I took, why not. So I told Kang Wei to get the paper for me. Patrick wanted my answers. Heh. He kept please-ing me. No way, man. I'm not letting you 'refer' to my answers. Hahaha. Our dear physics teacher didn't come today and he got us into big trouble :(
We didn't go down to the canteen for relief on time and it so happens that Mr Prem was there. He questioned a few of us on why were we late. We were arranging our tables and chairs for the common tests and Rachel told us to go down first, because we were almost half an hour late. Mr Chng dragged the lesson since Mr Yong didn't come. Mr Prem told Rachel (3D's dear class chairperson! :) ) that he wanted to give us physics remedial and we were all, stunned. We had to meet him after school outside physics lab and we waited for him outside for almost an hour, standing with hands on our back like some.. prisoners on detention :/ People from upstairs and downstairs looked at us like whoa. 3A was inside physics lab and you could see the difference between the best express class and us. So what. Our class is like sooo blacklisted can but that's what we're famous for. So it's okay. HAHAHA.
Shan Ai was supposed to come to my house to play today but she decided to go for CIO instead. Hahaha. It's okay (: Went around and looked for Joey and I got sort of pissed with her that day. Yeah, that's all. Ignatius Thiam Ah Cong called me at almost midnight and asked if I'm going school the next day. I told him about the meeting and what time and stuffs and he told me to morning call him -.- Gui Jun and I called him so many times and he woke up at nine and so, he didn't meet us heh. He told me he had eight missed calls from Gui Jun and I. Hahaha.
8th August 2008, Friday.
We had National Day celebrations today (: I thought today will suck but it was okay okay (: I did enjoyed much myself today (: Hahaha. I didn't plan to go school today but because Gui Jun's gang of friends suddenly didn't wanna go and Raynor had no choice but to go to school that day so I decided not to leave my two super good friends alone. Hahaha. Met opposite school at 7.30am and we headed to Central Mac (: Hahaha. Raynor insisted to go KBCC Mac but in the end, listened to me instead ;p Hahaha. We should have gone to KBCC Mac :( Central Mac was sooooooo crowded. It was already flooding with people before eight in the morning. Celebrations was okay okay and Gui Jun and I got really high and started singing chinese songs -.- Hahaha. We stood up and clapped along and sway here and there. Hahaha. You could see how annoyed and bored Raynor was. Hahaha.
It's finally time to set off to our 'hold hands' places. Hahaha. Oh yes, only nine of us in 3D turned up. I don't know about the rest who were late and were the cheer leaders(?). But those sitting down, nine. How pro can our class get. Heh. I had much fun at the overhead bridge. Hahaha. On my right was Gui Jun and on my left was See Toh Hao Yi. He's nice. Hahaha. It's easy to make him laugh. Hahaha. My hand keep slipping off his because my hands were 'wet' at that time :/
Mr Chng! (:

And did I tell you guys, I sooo love Gui Jun too? Hahaha.

I'm beginning to love my white specs ;p
From top to bottom: Xiao Ling, Pei Shi, Rachel, Gui Jun and the genius.

The self-claimed, most handsome guy in class 3D'08. Tan Jin Hao~! (: Hahaha. *Pukes* Lol!

You would laugh at the sight of him can. He has this clown face. Lol!
Pei Shi was holding her own concert and she danced and sing to every song the radio played. Hahaha.

Hello, Sec One good friend till now and still counting! (:

Met Nicholas and the rest in the band store after the celebrations ended and we went opposite school to wait for Mr Tan. We went Christ Church Sec and when we reached there, not a single student was in school. Their celebration ended at 10am and all of them went out of school. They were supposed to have the last rehearsal before they perform on Saturday and all of them just simply don't care and went out of school when they're dismissed. We made a wasted trip there yeh. I could cut hair with Joey and go out for movie with Angie and Joey that afternoon :/ Thanks ah, Christ Church band members.
So we explored the school and those two juniors of mine became so excited because they'd never gone to other schools for band stuffs before other than Hua Yi Sec that time.

Charlene and Mandy (: The two best juniors you can get (: Hahaha.

Went home and my parents brought us out of dinner. Went to eat some fish steamboat and watched getai there. My Mum called the restaurant and booked a table that has a view of the getai. Marcus Chin (Chen Jian Bin?) was the host for that getai. That's like the worst getai I've went -.- Boring, stuffy, smelly. What's with those cigarette smell all over the place and people spitting into the drains. I drank two longan drinks and that's the only nice thing there. My sister drank like two aloe vera. Hahaha.

9th August 2008, Saturday.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, SINGAPORE! (:
Okay, this section shall be where I would be complaining (: We, Mayflower percussionists took the time to wake up as early as 6am and for Nicholas at 5.30am to go down to Innova JC to help you guys for your performance and parade. Yet, not even a fucking thank you or anything. Someone just left a plastic bag of biscuits there and we had to ask around whose was that. Halfway during the performance, the euphonium and the trombone players had to get out of their seats and they had to play cymbals and bass drum. To that percussion sec one girl, who thinks you're a big fuck. You're nothing. We took the effort to help you guys out and yet, you guys don't appreciate.
Quoted from the Christ Church Sec percussion sec one player:
hello.
came bck from IJC,we did OK.
I think yesterday was better. & I screwed up a lil today)=
nah,I had fun though. yesterday I was confident coz i was blocked by the bass drum so not many can see me. i played better yesterday. & yesterday is w/o MayFlower peepos
today,i was fucking nervous & scard till i cried, lol yea i did-.-
idk la.. the Mayflower ppl make me feel small. then MrTan treat me like he hate me.
i noe he does. nvr fail to look down on me .. man! i only noe i can roll better than mayflower, other than tt,they are SHIT(in a good way)...
Firstly, you didn't screw up a little. You screwed up practically everything you play. Though I don't know you well, I can't take it lying down after you criticized us like this. Secondly, if you were that good, you don't have to be confident only when you're blocked. By bass drum -.- Fuck. You call yourself good this way? If you're really that good, you would want people to see you. You're weird. You think the other way round. Oh yes, no wonder. According to your profile, you said you're the weird one. Well, I agree. You played better without Mayflower people? So be it. If you really played better than us, Mr Tan would not need to call SIX OF US to go over at 7.30am to help you guys. I even had to move the four ancient timpani for you guys. That timpani is practically made of RUST. You're nervous till you cried? Okay, I understand. Peer pressure, hur? Though I didn't see you cry, you must have looked sad and felt inferior. Don't be. Mayflower people make you feel small? Inferior, you mean? Well, then you should reflect on your playing. Mr Tan treats you like he hates you? Why would he do that? I believe he had better things to do. If he looked down on you, why would he bother telling you where your mistakes are. Sometimes, brains are for thinking. You only know you can roll better than Mayflower? You know what does your rolling sounds like? Bird droppings. Practically 'piak piak piak'. I don't play the snare as often like Nicholas does, but I can proudly say, even when I was playing mallets under Rachel in Sec One, I can roll so much better than you. And you call yourself, 'the crappy drummer'. Yes, FULL OF CRAP. Other than that, we're shit? Oh come on, if we're shit, what are you. Mr Tan got us to help you guys, your section, that shows that we're up to standard. You call us shit, and now you say we're shit in a good way. Since you're that good, please elaborate the meaning of good shit. Call yourself a drummer when you're a sec one and barely warmed your seat in percussion section in band. Oh please, you're Huda? Or WhoDar? Whatever. Fucked up shit drummer. I think, even Mandy and Charlene, though they play mallets, they can roll SO MUCH BETTER. Reflect, man.
In case you guys wanna know more, http://whodarwackowadever.blogspot.com/
Oh yes, now the good stuffs. Same, some Christ Church girl blogged about us. Nicholas was saying, I would jump up and down when I see this. Hahaha.
then the mayflower people come...they were good...
lols...really...seriouly!
i like the timpani sound!
it rocks!
anyway, thank you mayflower band percussion section!
you guys rocks
Christ Church people don't even use the timpani. Nicholas told me they'd never heard the sound of the timpani before, you see. Apparently, all four timpani, made of rust. All can't be tuned -.- So you know, the sound was.. HORRIBLE. I got so pissed halfway playing Last to Defend. Especially the solo part, the sound was totally.. off. Heh? But thank you thank you! I play timpani you know you know. Hahaha! (:

Oh yes, some Christ Church percussion player bit off the glockenspiel sticks as snacks or what. Original, and bitten off.

And all of them left their instruments on the floor and Mr Tan said he saw ants crawling into the mouthpieces. Mr Tan had to tell them to rinse their mouths after they eat too. Heh. Mr Tan really started from scratch. All of them just put their instruments down and went for photos and balloons -.- If this was Mayflower Concert Band, the QMs would be smiling from ear to ear because they can earn so so so much.

Get what I mean.
It ended around 10 plus in the morning and the six of us can't wait to leave. Hahaha. We went to Thomson Plaza and KFC-ed (: Mandy was pissed because she's so going to Swensens. Lol! KFC was the only halal place we could think of because Rizzal was there with us (:

Thinking back, Mayflower Concert Band's percussion section used to have easily ten people. With Shi Yun, Kenie, Sok Kee, Rachel, Selena, Bai Xun, Cardus, Alyssa, Luqman, Jia Min and Gabriel :O Also with those three useless juniors, Yang Jie, Collin, Hutomo. You know how fucking strong was MCB and its percussion section :(

Rushed home after we left KFC to meet lala (: lala waited for me for almost 45min in the MRT Station ;p Hahaha. sorry. We had communication problems because I didn't know where was platform B xD Hahaha. Then lala had to walk around to look for me ;p
lala's stupid PINK psp -.-

No, he's not the lala you guys think. He's a new lala ;p Hahaha.
lala's and mine xD

We smuggled oreo, apple juice, banana milk and some Watson's chocolates in the cinema ;p There wasn't any more seats left and since lala wanted to watch the earlier show, we had to sit the second row :( My neck was practically 45 deg up for two hours :/ Hahaha. Lucky there was lala's shoulder ;p Damn you. Your spiky poke-y hair poked my head all the time :/
lala's horrible self-created sauce :/ Garlic chilli and mayonaise. Eew. Hahaha. lala forced that on me, I forced my sweet-and-sour sauce on lala ;p Sweet-and-sour sauce rocks laaa. You don't know how to appreciate good sauce ;p

This is the third time we went vivo together (: But this time, how I wished time would stop when we were at the cinema :( I don't mind lying on you all the time ;p Walked to Harbourfront Centre and back and saw this Hello Kitty shop! (: lala didn't wanna go in because he felt weird and no guys were in that shop ;p and I saw this! SHINKANSEN! (: I miss Japan :(

Didn't plan! (: Same slippers! (:

lala camouflaged into the surroundings but you could still see lala's shoes ;p I know I'll never be alone with you around ;p

Dao Ying: Omg no. My sister and I DON'T LOOK ALIKE. Hahaha.
Qi Hua: Yeah. what's up with chinese chess. Apparently, your class people come to my class to play chinese chess like, every recess? Hah.
Joey: Oh haha, next time then play again lo. Hah.
Xin Zhi: Hahaha. Nu er zi~! Miss those times in Fu Jian too! (:
Jia Yan: Tamade. So is really you all took my money ah. No wonder when I went home, my wallet became empty :/ I want my money back, you ass. I also don't know how you pass to me lei. You come find me lo.
Pei Shi: Jiayous for common tests too! (: Hahaha.
Guo Ting: Hahaha. Guo Ting! (: Ya lo ya lo. The milo icecream rocks ah! (:
I shall split up the posts then. Since it's gonna be a long one. Hah.
5th August 2008, Tuesday.
POA test was cancelled, I forgot why. First thing in the morning, mass spot-check. All the girls in the school had to stay back for some grooming and attire spot-check :/ This is the worst thing to start the day. When it comes to our class, I was one of the first to get 'checked' and i failed. Damn. My hair was all the way back and I was practically 'fringe-less' can. Yet, still fail. Well, due to the bad impression those discipline teachers have for our class, only eight people passed the grooming/attire spot-check whereas for 3A, eight people failed only. 3D what. We're not 3A. But so what. Oh well, shut up with those stuff. I'm proud to be in 3D and that's it. Screw those people who look down on our class, you guys ain't any better. What's with having super good brains when you guys lose out to us in other aspects. Come on, studies ain't everything in your life yeah?
I got 14/20 for my chemistry class test! (: Hah. Which meant, 70/100! A2! (: I think I've never got so high before. There's geography lessons today! (: I love geography now because I'm sitting with that dumb girl in 3J (: Miss Ng's trying to arrange an outing for those geography students (: Fun fun fun. Hah. I'm afraid of waterfalls :O And Miss Ng told us that, next year we're going to Malaysia to see waterfalls :O Oh God, save me. Lup Seng's weird. Really really weird. He writes upside down. As in, every word he sees, he would just write down on any paper available, not upside down, but in the mirror image way. And he finds it fun. Scary person, stay away. I forgot I saw on whose paper, was it Lup Seng's? It says, write, writing, writer, wrote, winter, Winteng :O Wtf? What has Winteng got to do with those write, writing.. etc. I told you, Lup Seng's weird. He looks like a huge hamburger to me.
Mr Chng didn't come today so we went down to the canteen for relief. I hate going to the canteen for relief :( But it gets you walking around, so why not. It's better than sitting in the classroom the whole day for lessons. Especially boring lessons like social studies. How you wish time could literally fly during social studies. Had physics remedial today! (: For the first time, I enjoyed remedial. Hah. It's kinda fun talking to Shan Ai they all again though. Jian Zheng came to our class to join in for our remedial too and I saw him laughed throughout the 'lesson'. Hah, our class rocks what. Lessons can be fun too. Especially when your physics teacher is Yong Yao Ming. Hah! He has a big belly and thinks his basketball skills(?) rocks :O Lol! He said very proudly to us that he'd lost 5kg but we see no difference heh. Hahaha.
After remedial went AMK Hub with that lost lover of mine (: Both of us went FBTs hunting. Hahaha. Wanted to buy the hot pink and the purple one but met Gui Jun and Serene at the entrance and they commented a lot on the pink FBT and so, Shan Ai and I decided to buy another colour instead. Hahaha. We rather trust Serene and Gui Jun's taste ;p Hahaha. It's so nice to go out with CHIA SHAN AI again! (: Hahaha. Once lovers, always lovers. HAHAHA. Did I told you I miss her soooo much? Hahaha. She dedicated a post in her blog to me too. Aww, so touched. Lol! Home-d with CHIA SHAN AI and met the self-claimed most handsome guy in 3D. Shan Ai sms-ed him and told him to look left because we were at the opposite bus stop in AMK Central. Apparently, CHIA SHAN AI has no sense of direction. Lol! It was supposed to be right instead of left -.- Jin Hao ended up looking left and turned one round and saw CHIA SHAN AI and I waving like mad. Hahaha. Starring.. Tan Jin Hao! (: Hahaha.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, AUNTY ELAINE! (:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, GRANDMA! (:
Both Mother and daughter's birthday is one day difference only hur. Wow :O Hahaha. Was supposed to go Night Safari to celebrate both their birthdays but since it was the seventh month and baby Daphne is still a baby (like duh -.- lol!), everyone decided not to go to the Night Safari though they'd already had reservations there :( They were afraid baby Daphne would see her 'good friends' Lol! I rather eat with the animals in Night Safari ;p Hahaha. So we went Holiday Inn for some hotel buffet instead. Better than nothing ;p Hahaha.

I'm still at my first day's post :/ I wonder how long this post will be. Hahaha.
Their main course is nice (: I took deer meat franks(?) Sausages you mean -.- I didn't know it was deer meat :( My both parents went Ox tail crazy and my uncle and aunty went sashmi, sushi, oysters and clams crazy -.- Their spaghetti is like whoa. Nice. Hahaha. I ate like more than ten prawns that day. And their latte is nice :O I added a whole lot of chocolate powder and it tasted like heaven. Hahaha.

Baby Daphne was tired that's why she gave me this face. Hahaha.

HAPPY 65th BIRTHDAY, GRANDMA! (: once again ;p

She's my best aunty, I'm her best niece (: Hahaha. Black and white specs (: She rocks, man. Hahaha.

Meet my fucking sister. Lol!

My super busy parents who hardly have time for me :O They could actually make it to the family gathering hur.

And this is what you call a family photo. Dad, sis, Mum, sis, me.

6th August 2008, Wednesday.
English lessons are getting more and more retarded. Heh. We had debate in the class on 'Advertisements do more harm than good'. Dao Ying, Chu Xian and I were doing chemical equations at the back. Hahaha. Dao Ying became the teacher and taught me ionic equations! Thanks so much, girl (: Hahaha. That ah-deh is pro. Hahaha. Had three periods of art today and Mr Tan started scolding people again, as usual. Hahaha. The way he scolds, is funny. HAHAHA. Hui Jun and I did our work (like miracle for me ;p) and Mr Tan told us to go do our ceramics project in the other room. I didn't wanna go over because it'll be boring with just HUI JUN and me. Oh man :/ It'll be more fun with the rest, Gui Jun, Raynor, Hui Xian, Chu Xian and Muhmmad :( Ceramics sucks. Lol. Mr Tan made me dig out the gooey-gooey clay in the dustbin. That shit of clay made me go gaga and super disgusted for a minute :/ Mr Tan said to us that, those teachers who don't teach 3D are not officially teachers yet. Those teachers who taught us are really teachers because they have to learn how to control us. Hah. Mr Tan suddenly felt so proud of himself. Hahaha. Chu Xian and I then waited for Raynor and Muhmmad because Mr Tan had a super long chat with them. It was supposed to be a scolding you know -.- Then when the two of them walked out and saw us, they were shocked because they didn't expect Chu Xian and I to wait for them. Hahaha. Quick, thank us ;p Hahaha. When we went down, we only had 15 minutes of thinking skills lesson -.- Thinking skills lessons hur. Heh.
Went for band and Mr Tan only had an hour plus practice with us and the remaining time was sectionals. I'm beginning to think that my juniors are really nice after all. Hahaha. Practiced Invicta's solo part with Nicholas and he was so happy he could finally play. Hahaha.
7th August 2008, Thursday.
Chemistry is fun :D Hahaha. Especially in lab. I get to sit with Gui Jun because Gui Jun's the best! (: Hahaha. She's someone who will cry with me whether rain or shine. Gui Jun and I were talking about something then after so long I still don't get her. Hahaha. It happens all the time ;p So I suggested that both of us to ask Raynor and those people who's slower in everything. I was expecting the answer to be, 'Of course Gui Jun lah!' But all the answers we get were, ' Duh. Cassandra lah. Still need to ask meh.' What the hell~ Hahaha. This ain't the answer I'm expecting! :( I still didn't admit defeat though. I told Gui Jun to ask Chu Xian because I thought Chu Xian would be on my side. But Chu Xian's first reaction was just, 'She lah!' Pointing to me -.- You're supposed to be on my side, OH CHU XIAN! :/ Hahaha. During chemistry in the lab, Gui Jun and I were analysing Tan Jin Hao and Lim Ching Siang, Dick(!) Lol! I still finds it funny to call him DICK. Lol! Gui Jun then said Jin Hao's cute and CS's handsome :O But character wise, Jin Hao's nicer. Hahaha. Feel the praise, Tan Jin Hao? ;p
Had POA re-test on Balance-Day Adjustments and Bad Debts today :/ Ms Lim gave up on us. Hah. So she said, those who wanna take the test, just get it from her. Those don't want, she would just take the previous marks. I took, why not. So I told Kang Wei to get the paper for me. Patrick wanted my answers. Heh. He kept please-ing me. No way, man. I'm not letting you 'refer' to my answers. Hahaha. Our dear physics teacher didn't come today and he got us into big trouble :(
We didn't go down to the canteen for relief on time and it so happens that Mr Prem was there. He questioned a few of us on why were we late. We were arranging our tables and chairs for the common tests and Rachel told us to go down first, because we were almost half an hour late. Mr Chng dragged the lesson since Mr Yong didn't come. Mr Prem told Rachel (3D's dear class chairperson! :) ) that he wanted to give us physics remedial and we were all, stunned. We had to meet him after school outside physics lab and we waited for him outside for almost an hour, standing with hands on our back like some.. prisoners on detention :/ People from upstairs and downstairs looked at us like whoa. 3A was inside physics lab and you could see the difference between the best express class and us. So what. Our class is like sooo blacklisted can but that's what we're famous for. So it's okay. HAHAHA.
Shan Ai was supposed to come to my house to play today but she decided to go for CIO instead. Hahaha. It's okay (: Went around and looked for Joey and I got sort of pissed with her that day. Yeah, that's all. Ignatius Thiam Ah Cong called me at almost midnight and asked if I'm going school the next day. I told him about the meeting and what time and stuffs and he told me to morning call him -.- Gui Jun and I called him so many times and he woke up at nine and so, he didn't meet us heh. He told me he had eight missed calls from Gui Jun and I. Hahaha.
8th August 2008, Friday.
We had National Day celebrations today (: I thought today will suck but it was okay okay (: I did enjoyed much myself today (: Hahaha. I didn't plan to go school today but because Gui Jun's gang of friends suddenly didn't wanna go and Raynor had no choice but to go to school that day so I decided not to leave my two super good friends alone. Hahaha. Met opposite school at 7.30am and we headed to Central Mac (: Hahaha. Raynor insisted to go KBCC Mac but in the end, listened to me instead ;p Hahaha. We should have gone to KBCC Mac :( Central Mac was sooooooo crowded. It was already flooding with people before eight in the morning. Celebrations was okay okay and Gui Jun and I got really high and started singing chinese songs -.- Hahaha. We stood up and clapped along and sway here and there. Hahaha. You could see how annoyed and bored Raynor was. Hahaha.
It's finally time to set off to our 'hold hands' places. Hahaha. Oh yes, only nine of us in 3D turned up. I don't know about the rest who were late and were the cheer leaders(?). But those sitting down, nine. How pro can our class get. Heh. I had much fun at the overhead bridge. Hahaha. On my right was Gui Jun and on my left was See Toh Hao Yi. He's nice. Hahaha. It's easy to make him laugh. Hahaha. My hand keep slipping off his because my hands were 'wet' at that time :/
Mr Chng! (:

And did I tell you guys, I sooo love Gui Jun too? Hahaha.

I'm beginning to love my white specs ;p
From top to bottom: Xiao Ling, Pei Shi, Rachel, Gui Jun and the genius.

The self-claimed, most handsome guy in class 3D'08. Tan Jin Hao~! (: Hahaha. *Pukes* Lol!

You would laugh at the sight of him can. He has this clown face. Lol!
Pei Shi was holding her own concert and she danced and sing to every song the radio played. Hahaha.

Hello, Sec One good friend till now and still counting! (:

Met Nicholas and the rest in the band store after the celebrations ended and we went opposite school to wait for Mr Tan. We went Christ Church Sec and when we reached there, not a single student was in school. Their celebration ended at 10am and all of them went out of school. They were supposed to have the last rehearsal before they perform on Saturday and all of them just simply don't care and went out of school when they're dismissed. We made a wasted trip there yeh. I could cut hair with Joey and go out for movie with Angie and Joey that afternoon :/ Thanks ah, Christ Church band members.
So we explored the school and those two juniors of mine became so excited because they'd never gone to other schools for band stuffs before other than Hua Yi Sec that time.

Charlene and Mandy (: The two best juniors you can get (: Hahaha.

Went home and my parents brought us out of dinner. Went to eat some fish steamboat and watched getai there. My Mum called the restaurant and booked a table that has a view of the getai. Marcus Chin (Chen Jian Bin?) was the host for that getai. That's like the worst getai I've went -.- Boring, stuffy, smelly. What's with those cigarette smell all over the place and people spitting into the drains. I drank two longan drinks and that's the only nice thing there. My sister drank like two aloe vera. Hahaha.

9th August 2008, Saturday.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, SINGAPORE! (:
Okay, this section shall be where I would be complaining (: We, Mayflower percussionists took the time to wake up as early as 6am and for Nicholas at 5.30am to go down to Innova JC to help you guys for your performance and parade. Yet, not even a fucking thank you or anything. Someone just left a plastic bag of biscuits there and we had to ask around whose was that. Halfway during the performance, the euphonium and the trombone players had to get out of their seats and they had to play cymbals and bass drum. To that percussion sec one girl, who thinks you're a big fuck. You're nothing. We took the effort to help you guys out and yet, you guys don't appreciate.
Quoted from the Christ Church Sec percussion sec one player:
hello.
came bck from IJC,we did OK.
I think yesterday was better. & I screwed up a lil today)=
nah,I had fun though. yesterday I was confident coz i was blocked by the bass drum so not many can see me. i played better yesterday. & yesterday is w/o MayFlower peepos
today,i was fucking nervous & scard till i cried, lol yea i did-.-
idk la.. the Mayflower ppl make me feel small. then MrTan treat me like he hate me.
i noe he does. nvr fail to look down on me .. man! i only noe i can roll better than mayflower, other than tt,they are SHIT(in a good way)...
Firstly, you didn't screw up a little. You screwed up practically everything you play. Though I don't know you well, I can't take it lying down after you criticized us like this. Secondly, if you were that good, you don't have to be confident only when you're blocked. By bass drum -.- Fuck. You call yourself good this way? If you're really that good, you would want people to see you. You're weird. You think the other way round. Oh yes, no wonder. According to your profile, you said you're the weird one. Well, I agree. You played better without Mayflower people? So be it. If you really played better than us, Mr Tan would not need to call SIX OF US to go over at 7.30am to help you guys. I even had to move the four ancient timpani for you guys. That timpani is practically made of RUST. You're nervous till you cried? Okay, I understand. Peer pressure, hur? Though I didn't see you cry, you must have looked sad and felt inferior. Don't be. Mayflower people make you feel small? Inferior, you mean? Well, then you should reflect on your playing. Mr Tan treats you like he hates you? Why would he do that? I believe he had better things to do. If he looked down on you, why would he bother telling you where your mistakes are. Sometimes, brains are for thinking. You only know you can roll better than Mayflower? You know what does your rolling sounds like? Bird droppings. Practically 'piak piak piak'. I don't play the snare as often like Nicholas does, but I can proudly say, even when I was playing mallets under Rachel in Sec One, I can roll so much better than you. And you call yourself, 'the crappy drummer'. Yes, FULL OF CRAP. Other than that, we're shit? Oh come on, if we're shit, what are you. Mr Tan got us to help you guys, your section, that shows that we're up to standard. You call us shit, and now you say we're shit in a good way. Since you're that good, please elaborate the meaning of good shit. Call yourself a drummer when you're a sec one and barely warmed your seat in percussion section in band. Oh please, you're Huda? Or WhoDar? Whatever. Fucked up shit drummer. I think, even Mandy and Charlene, though they play mallets, they can roll SO MUCH BETTER. Reflect, man.
In case you guys wanna know more, http://whodarwackowadever.blogspot.com/
Oh yes, now the good stuffs. Same, some Christ Church girl blogged about us. Nicholas was saying, I would jump up and down when I see this. Hahaha.
then the mayflower people come...they were good...
lols...really...seriouly!
i like the timpani sound!
it rocks!
anyway, thank you mayflower band percussion section!
you guys rocks
Christ Church people don't even use the timpani. Nicholas told me they'd never heard the sound of the timpani before, you see. Apparently, all four timpani, made of rust. All can't be tuned -.- So you know, the sound was.. HORRIBLE. I got so pissed halfway playing Last to Defend. Especially the solo part, the sound was totally.. off. Heh? But thank you thank you! I play timpani you know you know. Hahaha! (:

Oh yes, some Christ Church percussion player bit off the glockenspiel sticks as snacks or what. Original, and bitten off.

And all of them left their instruments on the floor and Mr Tan said he saw ants crawling into the mouthpieces. Mr Tan had to tell them to rinse their mouths after they eat too. Heh. Mr Tan really started from scratch. All of them just put their instruments down and went for photos and balloons -.- If this was Mayflower Concert Band, the QMs would be smiling from ear to ear because they can earn so so so much.

Get what I mean.
It ended around 10 plus in the morning and the six of us can't wait to leave. Hahaha. We went to Thomson Plaza and KFC-ed (: Mandy was pissed because she's so going to Swensens. Lol! KFC was the only halal place we could think of because Rizzal was there with us (:

Thinking back, Mayflower Concert Band's percussion section used to have easily ten people. With Shi Yun, Kenie, Sok Kee, Rachel, Selena, Bai Xun, Cardus, Alyssa, Luqman, Jia Min and Gabriel :O Also with those three useless juniors, Yang Jie, Collin, Hutomo. You know how fucking strong was MCB and its percussion section :(

Rushed home after we left KFC to meet lala (: lala waited for me for almost 45min in the MRT Station ;p Hahaha. sorry. We had communication problems because I didn't know where was platform B xD Hahaha. Then lala had to walk around to look for me ;p
lala's stupid PINK psp -.-

No, he's not the lala you guys think. He's a new lala ;p Hahaha.
lala's and mine xD

We smuggled oreo, apple juice, banana milk and some Watson's chocolates in the cinema ;p There wasn't any more seats left and since lala wanted to watch the earlier show, we had to sit the second row :( My neck was practically 45 deg up for two hours :/ Hahaha. Lucky there was lala's shoulder ;p Damn you. Your spiky poke-y hair poked my head all the time :/
lala's horrible self-created sauce :/ Garlic chilli and mayonaise. Eew. Hahaha. lala forced that on me, I forced my sweet-and-sour sauce on lala ;p Sweet-and-sour sauce rocks laaa. You don't know how to appreciate good sauce ;p

This is the third time we went vivo together (: But this time, how I wished time would stop when we were at the cinema :( I don't mind lying on you all the time ;p Walked to Harbourfront Centre and back and saw this Hello Kitty shop! (: lala didn't wanna go in because he felt weird and no guys were in that shop ;p and I saw this! SHINKANSEN! (: I miss Japan :(

Didn't plan! (: Same slippers! (:

lala camouflaged into the surroundings but you could still see lala's shoes ;p I know I'll never be alone with you around ;p

I told you, I love you (:
lala walked me home until my doorstep ;p If you were that nice to me all the time, how nice (: I promise to behave already (: Won't quarrel le (:
Reached home at almost 9pm and my parents brought us out to Swensens. Hahaha.
I didn't eat ice-cream that day :( Didn't feel like it. Hahaha.
I love lala ;p







.jpg)

<< Home