Sunday, August 17, 2008

Shan Ai: Hahaha. Okayokay! (:
Charlene: Pro? Hahaha.
Jia Qi: Not deleting yet ;p


Common tests over. Like finally. Hah.


Was given art homework to draw a radio/television last week and I did last minute drawing the night before Wednesday. I practically screwed up my television drawing heh. It won't be surprising if I get a C6/D7 back.


12th August 2008, Tuesday.

Went Joey's house and wanted to study Emaths together with her but ended up talking and playing, as usual. Hahaha. Went downstairs her condominium and bought food stuff. Hahaha. Joey didn't have appitite and she just ate some.. *I don't know what's that* Bought marshmellow dips and a chocolate cream roll. Both, horrible :/ Hahaha. I regretted spending like two dollars plus on two horrible snacks. Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket


Oh yes, Joey's fighting fish is annoying. Hahaha. It's ugly. But since it's red, it's nice now. Hahaha. Joey's fish is retarded. Like owner, like pet. Hahaha. Joey kept knocking the sides of the glass container(?) and that poor fish kept bumping itself to the stones at the bottom. It hurts, man. Hahaha. Whatever you call that glass container lah, it's pathetic enough for the fish to live in that small glass thingy. And Joey's Dad is.. SADISTIC :O Her Dad lift up the glass bottle/container(?) and covered the opening with the other hand and started shaking up and down -.- Making the fish go up and down, semi-conscious hur. Like father, like daughter. Hahaha.

That stupid girl didn't send me to the bus stop that day. I had to walk out myself :( I feel so lost without you, Joey! HAHAHA. Eew, so.. cheesy. Lol! Only xiangxiang would say that ;p


xiangxiang is sweeeeeeet (: Hahaha. He _ _ _ you, you know! Hahaha.


Had chinese and social studies common tests today. Practically screwed up both papers.

Chinese:
I don't even understand all the passages and even the comprehension :/ Where's my chinese tuition hur, lala! ;p I like it when I saw my answer for chinese all the time ;p so many chinese characters and I feel so pro. Hahaha.

Social studies:
Remembered what Inatius told me when I went out to study with him the day before! Hahaha. Iggy, look! Miracle! (: He explained every single section to me like whoa. That Iggy in SubWay was totally different from the Iggy in class ;p Hahaha. Except for his unpurified mouth -.- Every sentence that comes out from his mouth, ain't holy :O I still screwed up the paper, I think. I'm gonna win you in SS, Ignatius Thiam! (: Hahaha.

We were tested on source-based questions on the inference, comparison and reliability skills. I practically forgot all about reliabilty until the last five minutes of the paper. Forget it, then. Hah.


Oh oh, I soooo love Charlene, that little skinnybone junior of mine! (: She made a video of me in her blog! Hahaha. Soooooo touched :( Hahaha. I told you, Charlene and Mandy are the best juniors you can get. Hahaha. Except for Mandy's non-stop chattering -.- Other than that, they're nice. Hahaha. You don't see me praising juniors, because I hate juniors. Lol!


13th August 2008, Wednesday.

I hate the 13th of every month. I'll be down on this day because it's a thirteenth of the month. It may seem a happy thing for lala but the thirteenth day of every month makes me.. down.

Had english and E Maths common tests today :( I think this time, my english marks would be one of the worst I'd get.

English:
That passage seemed so chim to me and I took quite long to really understand what the whole story was really talking about heh. My english is deproving~ :( I'm gonna cry.

E Maths:
I smiled when I saw the big big diagram because at least it makes me see the whole picture and question 'clearer'. Hahaha. That's something worth to be happy about for a second. There were three questions and it carries thirty marks. Three questions, thirty marks. *Stress* Hahaha. I stared blankly at the third question and used the cosine rule to do that question and I got a negative answer, like wtf. There's no negative length :/ I crossed out the whole thing and stared at the paper again and I realised it's just Pythagoras Theorem. Damn. I didn't have enough time for the paper and so, I didn't finish up the final answer for the last question :/ Iggy asked Mr Chng what did he get for the E Maths paper, he got eleven :O Failed. Lol! Oops ;p

Oh yes, 3 Diligent's E Maths class statistics. (You can really imagine how pro can my class get.)

Class average: 8.75/30
Done well: 4
Just pass: 12
Fail: 24
Highest: 27/30 (Congrats, Pei Shi (:)
Lowest: 2/30 (Like wtf? Lol!)

How great if I'm one of the four who done well. Hahaha. Quite impossible though :( I want an A1 for E Maths! :(

Had chemistry remedial with 3E today. Two and a half hours of chemistry. I was drained out after that. Went for band at around 5.30pm :O Walked down the stairs and saw Nicholas going into the band store and went in to look for him to go in to the band room together. He was looking for the snare drum stand and it was just right in front of us and Nicholas climbed the ladder and walked through everything just to look for it. Hahaha.


14th August 2008, Thursday.

HAPPY 10TH BIRTHDAY, CAROL! (: (My sis. Lol!) May you stay stupid and be less annoying, thank you.

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket


Oreo, apple cinammon and chocolate swirl donuts are love.


Had combined science and art paper today :( Thank you, Mr Lim for the last minute remedial the day before (: It really helped for me. Hahaha. Though it was really last minute. Hah. I could write out the chemical and ionic equation and I'm soooo proud of it. Hahaha. I managed to somehow memorise the 'salts' table for solubilty too. Oh yay. I screwed up when I took my art paper. The very generous Mr Tan Yit Kee (Mr together!) gave us a very mini lollipop and we had to draw it to fit the size of the drawing block. My was UGLY. Really really ugly. He's gonna faint and laugh if he sees my drawing. Hahaha.

And I forgot who said something in class today. Chemistry = Chemist. Biology = Biologist. Physics = Physist? (Faeces. Lol!) Hahaha. Cheng Chuan wanted to go to the toilet during physics lesson and as usual, those people in my class are like, water buckets can. Everyone gave their bottle to Cheng Chuan for refill. Hahaha. He went with almost ten bottles and came back less than that because his hands didn't have enough space to hold all the filled bottles and he just grabbed some random guy who walked past to help him take those bottles. Lol! Mr secretary hur! Hahaha.

This Thursday was nice. Piano lesson was postponed. Great.


Oh yes, cheer up, lala :( It's okay if you failed your chinese this time. You can do better the next (: Don't worry, okay? (:


I'm gonna support Guoting in her upcoming SWS Concert! Hahaha. Miss you sooo much too! (: So sorry that I didn't make it to your concert the other time. Hahaha.


15th August 2008, Friday.

HAPPY FIFTEENTH BIRTHDAY, SHI YUN! (: Stay happy, girl! (: And I so need you to help me argue back with Nicholas again :/ I can't win him. Hahaha.

Yep, band had been boring for the past weeks and even now. I dread going for band because there's no reason for me to be happy in band again, without those people I used to hang out with when there's band after school :( Come to think of it, because of me getting jealous over the posts and such, I lost all my good friends/band mates. ALL. If I could turn back time, I wouldn't have said those stuffs and allowed the posts stuffs to create so much quarrels eh :/ Rawr. If I could have all of them back, how nice.

Talked to Justin Seah after school and told him that I had problems with those band people. He doesn't seem to understand me at all -.- He kept asking me so many questions and kept huh-ing me heh. Shouldn't have told you in the first place. You don't get it at all -.- Hahaha.

Werner and Chee Han were fighting in the band room that day -.- For what reasons, I don't know. But my poor junior was pushed down to the ground and a stand fell. Librarians~! Take note. Hahaha. Chee Han kicked Werner on the back and Werner's shirt has Chee Han's footprint on it now -.- Stupid Chee Han. Lol!

Photobucket


Common tests ends today (: Today's last paper was POA :O I only know a bit here and there so you'd see blanks here and there :/ Oh well. Common tests are over! (: *Jumps up and down* Now is just the results :(


My Mum's getting me another crumpler and a new school bag and a new sling bag! (: She ate something wrong today hur. Lol!


Went to my Dad's office store for some 7th month prayer thing on Friday -.- Boring~ But the food was nice. Lol! My Dad's store is like some dump -.- He has this ERP signboard there! Hahaha. His workers were to fix that up some day. Hahaha.


Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket


Meet my fucking retarded sister. Lol.

Photobucket


I'm sorry if I made you worry.
I didn't mean it.


I think of you by Tata Young is nice :O Hahaha.


Oh yes, I didn't know the insides of a jackfruit looks like this. Lol!

Photobucket