Sunday, August 03, 2008

Joey: Hey you! Hahaha, I can tell time k. Okay okay! Hahaha. I wanna play your MacBook again :( I miss your MacBook, I don't miss youuuuuuuu ;p Hahaha. Cut hair k? Hahaha.
Nic: Whoa, you sec2 150cm ah. I didn't know lei. I primary one 138cm already lei. Hahaha. I just went to check my health booklet. Got laa got laa, you got grow. Don't worry (: Hahaha.
Charlene: Hahaha. Werner is short lo. Hahaha. Kiss goodbye kiss goodbyeeeeee! (:
Peace: Hey you. Don't laugh at Nicholas height okay! Hahaha. He's not short, you're just taller than him ;p Right Nicholas? (: You're short too okay. I was 165cm in Primary six (:
Gwen: I love you so so so so so toooooo (:
Annabel: Hahaha. Annabeeeeeeeeeel! (: Misses nehs! Hahaha. Where got everytime meet celebrities. Hahaha.
Qihua: Hey sicko! You finally tagged my blog. Hahaha. No, I'm so not gonna post that picture up, I look like some retard you know. Hahaha.
Angie: Uh when did I ever force you to tag. I just said, tag my blog k -.- What's your problem, man -.- Heh.


I miss Shan Ai :( Hahaha. Though she kept bugging me for the China photos and I haven't even upload them yet. I used to be part of the gang, but now I'm with Raynor, Muhammad, Dao Ying, Chu Xian, Kah Wei, Ignatius.. Yeah, those people. I somehow miss Shan Ai :( And let's say, Xin Zhi, Xiao Ling, Pei Shi yo. I miss the days when Shan Ai and I used to go to the toilet and take all sorts of stupid pictures whenever there're boring lessons :( Awww. *Cries* Let's go back to the toilet one day asap okay! (: Misses you so much, girl! :( Hahaha.


Oh yes, and I love Joey to bits. Hahaha. That stupid girl is so gonna break down and cry and say she loves me to pieces when she sees this paragraph. Right, chaoyang? ;p Hahaha.


Wore my new specs to school on Friday :O I didn't dare to wear it at first, because it was so so so striking. Hahaha. Gui Jun got super high and kept insisting she looks very nice in my new specs. Hahaha. Yes yes, you look very nice. Hahaha. Justin Seah Nan Zheng saw me wearing it and told me to go to his class and called Deon(?) out and asked if there's anything between us two. What's your problem, Justin Seah -.- Deon gave him the question mark look and stared at me heh.


Left house quite late in the morning on Friday and saw Elenore and Wilson at the traffic light junction :O Wilson was putting his hand over Elenore's shoulder :O Whoa. Hahaha. I see something going on (: Hahaha.


Left band at around four when Joey came to look for me, or rather, I looked for her -.- Hahaha. My Mum arranged so many tuitions for me until I'm so up to my neck. I could hardly have some rest/sleep because before I know it, the next tuition teacher came. If it isn't tuition, it'll be piano. Chatted with Joey and waited for her Mum together with her (: She'd been troubled because of her Mum recently, or rather, all the time :/ Cheer up, girl! (: Don't wanna see you down.


Walked up the stairs and saw lala. I didn't even looked up at him (: Couldn't be bothered to. Why should I give a damn about you, when you threw me aside, long ago.


I'm balding !!! Help :( I seemed to have lesser and lesser fringe. Lol!


Tomorrow's Monday :(


Atreya and Amos(!!!) lol! was at the classroom block and they saw the drumset there. They bugged me to let them play but they'd no drumsticks. I didn't know what to do so I screamed for Nicholas. Hahaha. So sorry, guys :( Hahaha. I had no choice. So sorry! :/


I used to think my those gang of band people rocks. They are the reason why I come for band, you see. Of course, they're still very nice now. But, I'd definitely feel so not in place if I go back to them. Yep. Rawr, I miss them to bits :( Like how I miss CHIASHANAI :(


Treasure, cherish. I see these two words all the time.


Went back to Mandai where I used to live in. It'd been a year since I moved to the current place now. Was supposed to meet Wei Xian (Hah, I prefer to call him that now ;p) in Yishun MRT at 6pm. I reached there at 6pm! I was not late! But I alighted at the wrong stop. Lol! I alighted at Khatib. He called me and asked where am I. I said I was at the top-up machine there and he said he's also there. Then he asked if I'm at the correct station ;p When I looked up, the very first word I saw was, KHATIB. Lol! Wanted to lie to him saying that I'd be late because I wanna go to the toilet. But he knew I was in the wrong station and told me to hurry up. Hahaha. I spotted him first when I finally got to Yishun (: Hahaha. You small eyes person!


He wanted to cab home, but I wanted to take the bus from Northpoint because I miss walking home from Northpoint back to Mandai :( I used to go Northpoint with Serene too! (: But that was super long ago :( Walked down the road and remembered how I used to drag my feet whenever I had to walk home after band at night.


Saw my old house and it looks like, Disneyland to me now :O WHOA. I didn't dare to go in to Wei Xian's house because everything seemed so unfamiliar to me now :/ Lol. Wei Xian.. Hahaha. But he dragged me in and I saw Jia Yan, Jia Ying, Jia Jie, Jia Zhi and Jia Yi! (: Hahaha. Then I felt okay already (: Hogged onto Wei Xian's laptop and watched videos together with all of them. Hahaha. It'd always been fun with them. Especially that idiotic guy and Jia Yan! (: Hahaha. Went home at about ten and Ivan sent me home (: Hahaha. Nice people, I told you.


It so happens that they were celebrating Jia Jie's birthday yesterday. I didn't know :/ So I didn't get you anything. Sorry, little girl (: Took a group picture with them and I smiled my way throught yesterday (: Will bug Wei Xian for the photos, just like how Shan Ai (loves! lol.) bugged me for the China photos. Hahaha.


Was supposed to go watch movie together with Angie and Joey on Friday. Was supposed to go cut hair together with Joey on Friday. Was supposed to go Christchurch Secondary to help their percussion together with Nicholas they all on Friday. Was supposed to go to school for some National Day Celebration on Friday. Hello, the Sec3 didn't have to 'hold hands' together with the school on Friday. Now, which one do I go.


I told you I miss them so so so much :( I miss those 'Ba Xian'. I wanna go back to them. Rawr.

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket


I know she loves me, because I love her too (:

Photobucket


Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket


Thanks, teachers (: Thanks for taking care of me when I was sick and when I created trouble for you (:

Photobucket Photobucket


Hello, there (:

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket


I'll upload the rest the next time. Hahaha. CHIASHANAI is gonna kill me if she sees this. But then again, she's gonna love me when she sees the uploaded photos. Hahaha. Because I love her too! (:


Saw someone's blog and MSN display picture and she look fucking ugly. Oh my God. Look, you have the least rights to be angry with me. After all, who are you. Hahaha. Right, Joey? Hahaha.


Oh, and sorry Zhi Gang :( I didn't mean that on Friday. Sorry :/


Wherever, whenever.
And I'll still be right here waiting for you.