I'm blogging again! See this, Joey Tan! Hahaha.
Wednesday was still E-learning and I submitted all my assignments! (: Hahaha. My answers were shared among like, 5 people? -.- Hahaha. Especially Muhammad and Ignatius Thiam. Both of them planned to disturb me or what. When I off-ed my computer, Muhammad sms-ed me to send him the assignment. When I logged on and sent him and decided to off to go back to sleep, that Ignatius Thiam sms-ed me to send him another assignment. And it happened not only on Wednesday, but Tuesday too. Both of you owe me a super big favour okay. Hahaha. I want chocolatessssssssss! :D Hahaha.
Physics class test was cancelled on Thursday (: Physics rememdial was also cancelled because 17(?) of the art students would be going to NAFA and the Esplanade and since it's not a full class, Mr Yong Yao Ming (lol.) cancelled it, or rather, postponed it. Had both physics and chemistry double periods today :( That's why Thursdays are torturing. After chemistry, Raynor said that it was POA next and so, Muhammad, Raynor and I decided to tour around the school ;p Hahaha. Then Koh Hong Wei came to Muhammad and asked the both guys whether they wanna follow him to go 3A to call them to go down to the chemistry lab and both them smiled, and okay-ed immediately, leaving me behind :/ Damn you, damn you. Yes, the both of you. Hahaha.
In class, Lim Ching Siang, DICK! (lol!) suddenly became Tiffany's maid and he's called, Yati. Hahaha. Yes, only Tiffany could call him Yati. Then, Tan Jin Hao became Gui Jun, Hui Xian and Serene's maid and he's called, Siti. Lol! Hahaha. It so happens that, Lim Ching Siang, Dick(!) is not normal somewhere and he gets a kick of scaring me from behind all the time. He would suddenly come BOO or RAWR me and smile, then walk away.
Art excursion was okay okay. Finally managed to persuade Chu Xian in accompanying me. Hahaha. But when we boarded the bus, both Raynor and Muhammad could not make in at the last minute :( It was boring without them, not really that much laughter though. Ignatius Thiam was saying Koh Hong Wei was being retarded and his jokes are all primary school jokes, but he continued to laugh with him -.- Both of you are as equally primary school kids lah. Hahaha. Reached school at about past five and home-d with Ignatius Thiam (: Bubble tea rocks. Hahaha. I oreo chocolate-d thrice in a week, consecutively (:
Oreo chocolate reminds me of you. Damn. Two days later, August 4th, it'll be a year. But you let go even before a year.
Hey you, rude person. Didn't even said bye when you alighted :/ Hahaha. According to what that mighty sailor said, he did said bye and due to my bad hearing, I didn't heard him said bye. Okay okay, you win. Hahaha. He said bye, see you tomorrow, but the next day both Ignatius Thiam and Oh Chu Xian didn't come to school -.-
Chinese is torturing :(
I can study if I want to, it depends on my mood (:

Went to Clarke Quay the other time and I almost died there yeah? Hahaha.

That so reminded me of how Ninnart tried to end my life in Japan. HAHAHA. But at least now, I could look back and said, hey. I've tried that (:
Had High Achievers' Tea the other time and tada! Here are the pictures. I didn't wanna upload all because I look weird in some. Hahaha.

I told you we were super good girlfriends (: Our hair are so similar because we went for a haircut on the same day and we somehow wanted the same style B-)

Hello girl! (: Five years of friendship and still counting! :D HAHAHA.

Went for the buffet dinner the other time and saw Felicia Chin (: She's so so so PRETTY :O My sister went to ask her for autograph and pictures together. Everyone in the hotel cafe saw her but no one dared to go up and so the mighty sister I have, just walked forward and was the first to ask her.

I took a picture with her too, but since I looked like some crazy woman, I decided not to post it up. Hahaha.

Please, my sister and I, DON'T LOOK ALIKE.
And I'll be right here waiting for you.
Wednesday was still E-learning and I submitted all my assignments! (: Hahaha. My answers were shared among like, 5 people? -.- Hahaha. Especially Muhammad and Ignatius Thiam. Both of them planned to disturb me or what. When I off-ed my computer, Muhammad sms-ed me to send him the assignment. When I logged on and sent him and decided to off to go back to sleep, that Ignatius Thiam sms-ed me to send him another assignment. And it happened not only on Wednesday, but Tuesday too. Both of you owe me a super big favour okay. Hahaha. I want chocolatessssssssss! :D Hahaha.
Physics class test was cancelled on Thursday (: Physics rememdial was also cancelled because 17(?) of the art students would be going to NAFA and the Esplanade and since it's not a full class, Mr Yong Yao Ming (lol.) cancelled it, or rather, postponed it. Had both physics and chemistry double periods today :( That's why Thursdays are torturing. After chemistry, Raynor said that it was POA next and so, Muhammad, Raynor and I decided to tour around the school ;p Hahaha. Then Koh Hong Wei came to Muhammad and asked the both guys whether they wanna follow him to go 3A to call them to go down to the chemistry lab and both them smiled, and okay-ed immediately, leaving me behind :/ Damn you, damn you. Yes, the both of you. Hahaha.
In class, Lim Ching Siang, DICK! (lol!) suddenly became Tiffany's maid and he's called, Yati. Hahaha. Yes, only Tiffany could call him Yati. Then, Tan Jin Hao became Gui Jun, Hui Xian and Serene's maid and he's called, Siti. Lol! Hahaha. It so happens that, Lim Ching Siang, Dick(!) is not normal somewhere and he gets a kick of scaring me from behind all the time. He would suddenly come BOO or RAWR me and smile, then walk away.
Art excursion was okay okay. Finally managed to persuade Chu Xian in accompanying me. Hahaha. But when we boarded the bus, both Raynor and Muhammad could not make in at the last minute :( It was boring without them, not really that much laughter though. Ignatius Thiam was saying Koh Hong Wei was being retarded and his jokes are all primary school jokes, but he continued to laugh with him -.- Both of you are as equally primary school kids lah. Hahaha. Reached school at about past five and home-d with Ignatius Thiam (: Bubble tea rocks. Hahaha. I oreo chocolate-d thrice in a week, consecutively (:
Oreo chocolate reminds me of you. Damn. Two days later, August 4th, it'll be a year. But you let go even before a year.
Hey you, rude person. Didn't even said bye when you alighted :/ Hahaha. According to what that mighty sailor said, he did said bye and due to my bad hearing, I didn't heard him said bye. Okay okay, you win. Hahaha. He said bye, see you tomorrow, but the next day both Ignatius Thiam and Oh Chu Xian didn't come to school -.-
Chinese is torturing :(
I can study if I want to, it depends on my mood (:

Went to Clarke Quay the other time and I almost died there yeah? Hahaha.

That so reminded me of how Ninnart tried to end my life in Japan. HAHAHA. But at least now, I could look back and said, hey. I've tried that (:
Had High Achievers' Tea the other time and tada! Here are the pictures. I didn't wanna upload all because I look weird in some. Hahaha.

I told you we were super good girlfriends (: Our hair are so similar because we went for a haircut on the same day and we somehow wanted the same style B-)

Hello girl! (: Five years of friendship and still counting! :D HAHAHA.

Went for the buffet dinner the other time and saw Felicia Chin (: She's so so so PRETTY :O My sister went to ask her for autograph and pictures together. Everyone in the hotel cafe saw her but no one dared to go up and so the mighty sister I have, just walked forward and was the first to ask her.

I took a picture with her too, but since I looked like some crazy woman, I decided not to post it up. Hahaha.

Please, my sister and I, DON'T LOOK ALIKE.
And I'll be right here waiting for you.


.jpg)

<< Home