Monday, July 07, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY NICHOLAS LIM JIE KAY! ;D

GROW UP OKAY? HAHAHAHA.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY! (:

Realised I'd so many more things to blog about. I haven't finish uploading those China pictures and I think, Shan Ai would kill me and bug me for the photos again. Haha. Also, many many quizzes waiting for me to do. I think by then, the quiz trend would be over. Hahaha.


Who says I don't reply tags! Hahaha. I reply for you to see. See this, Joey Tan Jia Yi (:


YuenChung, Christabelle, Shi Yun, Alyssa, Hui Jun, Roxanne, Annabel: Hahaha, okay (:
Gwen: Gwen! I so missmissmiss you when you went for sailing! :( Hahaha. I'll see you tmr? Chinese sucks :/ I told you the sweet and sour sauce rocks laa. Hahaha. I was the one who recommended you? :O loves too! (:
Nicholas: You will be scared of me okay! Just you wait! :O What does Shi Yun not like the most? Hahaha. Tell me tell me! (:
Jia Min: Stupid Jiamin. Lazy to relink me tsk. You think you very pro ah!
Josiah: Hahaha. That post was to tell Ninnart to tame you mah. You have funny hair, yep. Just like some lion. No wonder Ninnart's hair also as terrible. Hahaha.

Guoting: Hahaha. You short! misses too! (:
Daoying: Hey you! Ah-deh! Hahaha!
Kane: Update your blog laa you kuku. Hahaha. Ya, I'm not fat what.. Is just that you're slimmer than me. Hahaha.
Alyssa: Hahaha. The shirt design is on Werner's blog (:
Joey: You then stone tablet lo. You kuku sia. HAHAHA. You love the chalet post, I love the chalet! (: HAHAHA. Is okay laa, after musical already you better pei me in all the mornings okay. Make LWX jealous. HAHAHA. Hey you chaoyang! LOVESLOVES too! (:
Ya Yun: Hello too! (:
Shi Yun: Ya lo. STUPID JIAMIN only got her standard line. Not creative one.



I can't remember what happened last Thursday though. But Friday we had this Youth Day celebration and this CCA leaders handover ceremony. Youth Day celebration was nice! (: Gui Jun and I were laughing very loudly. Hahaha. Rachel was very obsessed with the 'We are the World'. Yeah, that song. Hahaha.


Lower Sec were given an extra period for recess. Uh, and our recess no change. Yet they got some 40min extension. It doesn't make sense can. Just because they needed to play those designated games. The canteen was choked with people.


I love days with band. At least there's something to entertain me after school. Tuesdays and Thursdays are boring and it so happens that tomorrow is a Tuesday :/


It's not my fault. So you should come apologise to me, not me going to you. What's with the zhong4 se4 qing1 you3 uh. Joey also like that.. Hahaha. You left us alone and went with LWX. How dare you. Hahaha. If Clarence could talk sense into me, I hope he can too, to you. After all, it's Clarence :O


Joey said Chu Xian's still angry with me for putting her picture up here. Hahaha.


Left at about 4.30pm with Dao Ying. Chu Xian left even earlier. Walked down with her and we went separate ways. But when I turned back, I saw this STUPID JIAMIN walking down and telling me to stop and wait for her -.- But as we got out of the school, STUPID JIAMIN walked super fast and disappeared. Is you wait for me lo.. Haha.


Reached home and prepare for my sister's concert is SCH. The concert was supposed to start at 7pm. But due to some delays, it started at 7.15pm :O I was supposed to go to the concert with some other people and some lala. However, it was impossible though. My parents came back home to pick us at 7.15pm. They're never early for such events. Busy until I don't even see them until the weekends. Parents? They're just some adults who sign my consent forms and put the money on top of the piano. We communicate through post-it notes on the refrigerator you see, that's why I have loads of post-it(s) at home (: Reached SCH at about 7.45pm because there's this traffic congestion in some tunnel. How I wished we'd gone home at that minute. Come on, late for a concert? Late for your own daughter's concert for almost an hour. We missed the first part of the concert eh? Heard from my sister that they're playing Ross Roy :O Oh well.


I can't stand those people sitting at the audience area especially those behind and in front of me and those right at the back. Shouting across the hall and to the performers while they were performing. It's not just a band concert, it's a performing arts concert. Which only consisted of the symphonic band, choir and dance. The choir and dance only consisted of girls, no guys -.- It's understandable that the dance don't have guys but even the choir has no guys too.


Their brasses are quite strong, compared to the woodwinds which were pretty weak though. You can hear the clarinets 'squeaking' in EVERY piece -.- Not once, many times. Distracting. Then there's this interval of 20min, everyone 'WHOA' and made a big fuss out of that 20min -.- What's up with those people can. Can't even behave in a concert. Is a concert. Not a school gathering where you shout across the hall like nobody's business.


Then the senior band played a few songs and they dimmed the lights so that those helpers could move the chairs away for the dance and choir group's turn to perform. Those guys behind me kept kicking my chair. As usual, I turned back and 'TSK' them and they kicked even more. Lameshit.


Then when the lights were off for a FEW SECONDS, some retards at the back shouted across the hall making stupid noises like, help! So dark~ Save me~ -.-! What the hell is wrong with those people caaaaaaaaan.


What a concert man. I still so much prefer AEON II: Deck the Halls! (: It's so much better and I so believe that those people who went to watch are so much more civilised.


Then the junior/cadet band played two pieces. Some Land of Hope and Glory and Ode to Joy. For this, I can say their junior band is not bad. At least they are in a state to perform. Could someone save those sec1s in MCB? They argue back with seniors, don't even put in their 100% in their playing and only knows how to talk and talk and talk during band. Show some respect, juniors. You guys aren't getting anywhere if you all carry on like this.


The concert ended about 10pm. No one shouted for encore :O So their own band members had to 'encore' themselves. Lol. The encore piece is nice (: It's somehow weird to listen to a band which brasses are strong and you can only hear some squeaking sound from the woodwinds though.


My sister finds it boring and she was complaining to go home. My parents kept popping their heads out to look for my sister -.- She's right in the middle of the second row, whereas we were sitting right in the front at the side. How to see.. -.- Tsk. After concert, my parents hurried us to leave the hall. And so, we were the first to get out of the hall because they needed to rush back for a meeting. I rather not go for this concert since it's so damn rush and we're almost an hour late.


Walked down the stairs of SCH and realised it'd been more than a year since I stepped into SCH :O The last time was last year's SYF. I so miss those times, when the band was STRONG, unlike now :( I feel as if we've let down those ex seniors who took pains and effort to build up the band and it had to collapse in our hands. Do something, people. Those sec1s just DON'T UNDERSTAND. Especially that Jaqueline. Whatever you spell her name. She has severe attitude problem and she got a CARE award? Oh man.


My sister's school band has this VERY VERY strong bassoon player. There's a solo for him in almost every piece and he's really good (: My sister calls him monitor lizard -.- She said he looks like one. My sister looks more like one uh.


Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket


I miss those times when the seniors were around, when you can really call MCB, a band. If Rachel and May could come back to bring the band in order again, why not.


Went steamboat with my parents, youngest sister and my Dad's friends. That steamboat is cool B-) You have your own individual 'boat'? Instead of the usual one, where the steamboat is huge and right smack in the middle of the table.


Chinatown. If I can remember. It's at Mosque Street :O


Then we walked down the lane and saw this traditional desert shop. I ordered Mocha Snow Ice :O It's a huge huge portion and my Dad was staring at me. Before I could finish it, my Mum took the bowl away and said, if you wanna die of asthma, go ahead. Tsk.


Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket


Walked down Chinatown and saw this 'chinese name translate to english' card. My name became 'KA SAN DA' -.-! And the 'SAN' meant plant. What rubbish caaaaaaaan. Crazy.


Went back to school with Gui Jun, Hui Xian, Serene and Hui Jun to take our art pieces to NAFA for some art competition. Gui Jun and Hui Xian were rather confident to get at least something back but when we reached NAFA, we felt so.. lousy. You can really WHOA at the other people's art pieces and admire them like wow.


Photobucket


It says, UOB Painting of the Year 2008! (:


Hui Jun came with her mother to school and so she went home with her mother. Mr Tan was very nice that day. Hahaha. How nice if he was like that everyday! xD HAHAHA. He dropped Gui Jun, Hui Xian and Serene in Bugis Village and on the way there, Mr Tan kept saying his baby boy is very cute. LOL. My Dad was supposed to come pick me from NAFA, but he was held up in a meeting and so, Mr Tan offered to send me back to school. Okay then (: My Dad picked me up from school :O Thank You, Mr Tan Yit Keeeeeeeeeee! (: Mr Together! (: You rock, when you're nice. HAHAHA.


Met up with my cousins yesterday and we went Balestier for food zzz. Spoil my slimming plans. Hahaha. We ate really a lot and I drank two cups? of the same drink! (:


Photobucket Photobucket


It's gonna be the 12th.
Then the 14th.
I wonder if you'd do anything about it.