Ivan: Hahaha, will relink asap (:
Shan Ai: eh bitch! misses nehs! :(
Cheng Chuan: Hahaha. Hello, Mr secretary! (:
HongWei: eh what's with your name man. What OMeGaIce -.- I where got will say scam ah scam ah ;p Hahaha. I will siam ah siam ah! Hahaha.
JiaQi: Hahaha, will relink asap (:
Kane: I update le mah.. ;p
Joey: Hey you! You kuku sia. Hahaha. eeee stupid sentence. Hahaha. I want go your house play MacBook! If not I kidnap her ah! ;p Hahaha.
Lim Yen: Hello! (: Hahaha.
Dao Ying: Hahaha. ya ya we both look alike! (: Hahaha. Right, Joey? Hahaha.
I'm blogging again! (: Back by popular demand! Hahaha. That sentence seemed so familiar.. Haha, Raynor said that during english lesson last Friday because we were discussing on advertisements. Hahaha.
The whole class waas practically criticizing every dull advertisement. Hahaha.
I haven't blogged for 15 days. Whoa. Let's try to recall what happened two weeks ago. Hahaha.
15th July 2008, Tuesday.
POA test on prepayments and accruals was cancelled due to the continuous 'no-ing' of class 3 Diligent. Hahaha. Those people in my class sure know how t 'psycho' teachers in postponing class tests. That's why my class rocks. It's not that our class is stupid, we're just lazy. We're smart too, just that you guys from those better classes are smarter. So what. You guys have no rights to look down on D classes, so go away. I remember Luqman telling me at the start of the year, 3/4 D ain't stupid, we're just lazy. We're smart too. Street-smart, maybe. At least we're so much better than those that are book-smart only, nerds. I remember having a lot and a lot of homework that day. I didn't go to school the day before and the last Friday. We received our common tests schedule today :( Yet I don't feel tensed up. It's still long, I thought.
Damn, I just realised I had so much to blog about :( Well, I have two days to blog! (: Hahaha.
16th July 2008, Wednesday.
Had an english 'speech' test and I've got 25/30 for that.. test! (: Hahaha. I rock man. English is so much nicer than chinese :( Gui Jun was trying to show off her marks to Raynor and Muhammad, but in the end she got lower than both of them and kept quiet. HAHAHA. Come to think of it, Gui Jun had been listening to my everyday life story since last year till now. Thanks for bearing with my longwinded-ness, girl (: I remember crying on her shoulder during sec3 camp for 3 days because of some bastard that affected my mood during camp. She saw me crying and she started crying with me too. Hahaha. That's what friends are for, man! (: You rock, girl (:
17th July 2008, Thursday.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DANIEL LEE AND LIM DAOYING! (: Both names start with D! :O I didn't realised. Hahaha. HAPPY BIRTHDAY! (: You both are a year nearer to death. Lol! I heard that sentence from Nicholas yesterday. Hahaha. As usual, due to the 'class spirit' my class has, POA test was again, postponed! (: Hahaha. I told you my class rocks can. Chemistry class test was also cancelled. I can't remember why. Hey c'mon, it'd been two weeks. How am I supposed to remember so many happenings. Hahaha. But Mr Chng came in during his period and we had our E Maths trigonometry test :( I scored 3/20 :O I don't understand that subject at all :( Joey! (: That's where I need you to teach me now ;p Hahaha. Dao Ying treated me to chocolates on her birthday! ;p Thanks, babe. Hahaha. But I gave it back to her because that chocolates had nuts -.- I hate nuts. Raynor said I could give it to him instead, but Chu Xian snatched it from him first, leaving him complaining at his seat. Hahaha. Muhammad chased me around the class with some Nike bottle because I wet him with mine ;p Hahaha. Stupid Muhammad! ;p
18th July 2008, Friday.
At last, the POA test could not be postponed anymore ;p Hahaha. I did study for my POA test this time okay! ;p Like, miracle. Hahaha. I told Muhammad I knew the answers. Of course, compared to Muhammad and Raynor, of course I knew better than them ;p Hahaha. So I became the answer provider, whom, provides all the answers for so many people. Muhammad, Dao Ying, Raynor, Kah Wei, Dorothy, Ignatius, Gui Jun(?) copied all the answers from me. So all of us got the same marks, but still fail. Lol! 8 1/2 for 20 marks! (: Chu Xian was being herself, by being retarded enough to copy the answers for Ignatius Thiam because she was bored and Iggy wants to sleep -.- I couldn't help laughing each time when Ms Lim comes into the class and start shouting and Raynor, Muhmmad and Ignatius. Hahaha. She will always drag the last syllabus of their names. HAHAHA.
Mr Fong left us already :( I cried along with them. It was sad when we took a class photo together with him. We should have treasured him and quietened ourselves when he comes in to the class everytime. He's a nice teacher :( For more info, go see my class blog. Hahaha. As Mr Fong said, we're his best class, you're our best teacher :D
Lim Ching Siang, Dick! :D Lol lol! Tan Jin Hao, kuku! :D Lol lol lol! Both of them started calling my name in full after I started it. Hahaha.
I'm gonna carry on with my life without regret, like how you thought me to.
21st July 2008, Monday.
It's so not a wise thing to start a new day of the week with two periods of chinese :( I rather stay in class like how we used to with Xumama. Hahaha. Xumama.. Lol! That's what Raynor told me how they addressed her. Xumama.. Hahaha. We had a new english teacher and she's Miss Rebecca Oh. At first, most of them thought she's not nice because she came into the class shouting her first sentence," you guys are gonna stand until you know how to keep quiet." But after that, she set her ground rules and there's one rule she said that made us change our opinion of her. Hahaha. Mr Tan Yit Kee, aka Mr Together(!) did not come for lessons today :( Chu Xian told me that on Mondays, we get to play with tablet PC! (: ZOMG so cooooooool. C'mon, art students get all the privileges(sp?) ;p It's funny to see that, each time when those art students come back from the art room, we're always smiling and strolling back to class. D&T students would give the 'i'm so tired, can we go home?' face and the A Maths students would give the 'maths is killing me' face. HAHAHAHA ;p We get to play with tablet PC! (: Look, who gets to even touch them in the whole school. Hahaha. Geography test was postponed today. As for why, I forgot ;p
22nd July 2008, Tuesday.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY OH CHUXIAN AND WONG QI HUA! (: One's a sotong, the other's a sicko. Hahaha. Chemistry test was postponed today. Oh wait, do we even have chemistry class test this week -.- However, geography class test went on today :( I don't even know how to answer the first question. Sat with Joey (loves! ;p) during geography lesson today, hoping that she would know some answers, but her first sentence was, I wanted to get answers from you instead. I wanted to sit with Eileen because Eileen studied for it. Eileen studied? Omg, miracle. Hahaha. Ignatius Thiam and Lim Ching Siang, Dick! Lol! sat behind me and Joey, hoping to get answers out of us, but they never expected both of us to also, not know a thing ;p Hahaha. Social studies was boring today. Wait, since when social studies was interesting with Mdm Faridah. Uh.. =x She held us back the week before and the whole class was late for assembly. Thanks to her. We heard those people in the hall singing the school song when we were at the third floor, running down the stairs. I remember why chemistry class test was postponed today ;p Mr Lim didn't come today :( So we all had to go down to the canteen. There was a big showdown in the canteen heh. OM Ng vs 3D :D How cool. I paid full attention during E Maths lesson today, like whoa because I didn't move up to sit with Dao Ying and Chu Xian. So what if I paid attention, I still don't get a thing zzz. I wonder where did my A1 for MYE come from eh? Maybe because, it was algebra in the first semester. Algebra rocks :p HAHAHA. Mdm Faridah was saying that each time she walks in to 3 Diligent's class, she felt that it's like a developing country and by 3 months later, it will be a developed country. Lol! What a description. HAHAHA.
Bought Dao Ying's present and gave it to her as a belated one, one day after her birthday ;p Got her this very 'chim' box of chocolates because the packaging looks so nice and 'chim' and so.. classic. Awww :p
23rd July 2008, Wednesday.
I can't remember what happen today eh. Art was so not fun because Mr Together made us do ceramics -.- Those clay make you go gaga when you don't even know the basics, like me. Even Raynor's better than me :( I shall go bang my head against the wall. Hahaha. He even cut out my pot's base for me and he became very happy -.- Hahaha. Chu Xian is like.. wow. Professional. She does her art in a few minutes and could complete one drawing in less than five minutes. That's why everytime we have a drawing assignment, Ignatius Thiam would go look for her. Hahaha. Chu Xian was finishing her 'pot' project but she destroyed it for no reasons. That crazy girl -.- She made another pot within the next few minutes and I'm still coiling my first. Rawr.
24th July 2008, Thursday.
Rachel was telling Gui Jun and I that she won 2 tickets from the High School Musical Ice Concert, through? Lucky Draw. She's damn damn damn lucky can. Hahaha. Rachel made me laugh till I fell down in the hall during PE with all her jokes. Hahaha. She's those angmoh type but her jokes are in chinese. So you can laugh at her angmoh accent when she's speaking chinese. Lol! Went to Joey's house today! (: Hahaha. But before that, Joey, Chu Xian and I went opposite school to buy lunch and I saw Chu Xian staring inside some Barber shop. I went forward and saw my haojiemei ;p AARON! (: Hahaha, no. He's not the main focus. Ignatius Thiam was inside, and he shaved his hair, BALD. What the hell is wrong with you, Ignatius Thiam -.- Spent only a few hours in Joey's house because I needed to rush home for piano. I heard Zhe An playing my exam pieces during band that time :O I managed to struggle through Grade 5. I'm gonna die in Grade 6. Chu Xian showed me videos of Miss Swan and it made me laugh so loudly until Joey and her two brothers gave me the Donovan face. Lol! Miss Swan is so cute ;p I'm gonna treat her as my idol from now onwards. HAHAHA. I didn't get to play Joey's MacBook today because that Oh Chu Xian was practically hogging onto the MacBook watching her trailers -.- Damn you ;p Hahaha. Home-d with Chu Xian and Joey accompanying me to the bus stop but Chu Xian suddenly stopped at some junction and said she was tired, so Joey had to walk me to the bus stop alone. Hahaha. Then, that stupid girl showed me some sms LWX sent to her and made me super jealous >:( My lala is so much sweeter than yours okay! But that was in the past, oh well.
25th July 2008, Friday.
Had physics re-test together with Elizabeth, Ryan and Ignatius Thiam. Lol! I just love typing out his name like that. Hahaha. It made him seemed so mighty. Hahaha. Iggy, quick! Thank me for praising you ;p Quick quick! Hahaha. Omg, I sound like Raynor -.- That guy always make me agree with him even though he never make sense. Hahaha. Physics re-test made me missed chemistry remedial today :( I'm gonna fail my both sciences this time, man. Lim Ching Siang, Dick(!! ;p) said something in class today which made me laugh and laugh. Hahaha. Not many people heard because everyone was always so engrossed in their own conversations but I heard what that Lim Ching Siang, Dick, said. Lol! He was just two seats away from me. We were talking about the Great Singapore Sale then that Dick suggested that it should be called, SUPER MEGA ULTRA BIG BIG BIG SALE, like Patrick! Lol! You should have heard the way he said it can. It'll make you laugh and bang your table, just like what I did. I was laughing at the back and Chu Xian, Dao Ying and Raynor turned back and gave me the Donovan face. Lol!
26th July 2008, Saturday.
Was supposed to go library and Ice Kimo with lala today :( lala rather choose his friends over me. eee You suck. Why do your friends always come first. I'm not even second.
27th July 2008, Sunday.
Went to my bimbotic cousin's house today and swam laps with her. Hahaha. She's rich. She don't live in a condo where you share the swimming pools. Her family owns a bungalow with their own pools and jacuzzi. Apparently, they seldom swim there though. I shall take a picture of their house in future ;p Hahaha. She told me she hates her school and couldn't wait for a transfer. Guess what. She's transferring to Mayflower next year, maybe. She's a trumpeter in her school band and that school had just held a concert for the sec1s only. Omg. If she really makes it to Mayflower next year, I'm gonna have hell with her. Hahaha. She's like 100000x noisier than me. She has this angmoh look, and her chinese never once made it. Hahaha. She used to look Joey okay, I assure you, Joey Tan. Lol! Zoey Tan really really looks like Joey Tan. Hahaha. Now maybe not, because Zoey ate so much junk and grew horizontally. Hahaha.
I told you my cousin is as bimbotic as anyone could get. Hahaha. She was trying to behave herself in front of the camera only. Hahaha. She's the only cousin that I can 'click' most with :D Both of us wants to major in english too lala ;p

28th July 2008, Monday.
Had english lessons today and I so so so want to major in English in the future (: Miss Oh told us to prepare an english vocabulary book and out of the whole class, only me and Rachel handed in :O Come on, praise me! (: Hahaha. Miss Oh introduced two words to us. Namely, genocide and euphemism. Wow. Hahaha. Check the dictionary for the meanings ;p Hahaha. Like for example, euphemism of the word genocide. Lol! Chim hur. Genocide meant, mass killing of the ethnic groups :O Euphemism is like, a better word to describe a not so biased word. Oh man~ Hahaha. I'm gonna be a teacher! Eeeee no. Lol! The class was describing Patrick, so they said, FAT. But we learnt that we cannot use FAT to describe people, it'll hurt them. Hahaha. So we can use, horizontally challenged, plump and not slim. HAHAHA. Genocide seemed to be a very holy word, so we can say, ethnic cleansing instead! Hahaha. Also, when you said someone has died, it's quite offending eh. Hong Wei was saying, enjoying in the coffin -.- Jessie said kick the bucket and the whole class WHOA her. Hahaha.
Lunch-ed with Dao Ying at Subway rocks man! HAHAHA. The last time I ate in Subway was with Joey -.- Long enough ;p Hahaha. Double chocolate chips cookie for the win! ;p Dao Ying is retarded lala. Hahaha. It's as if she camp-ed in the toilet. Hahaha ;p

Home-ing with Charlene, Mandy, Rizal and Werner is fun (: They make me laugh like non-stop. Hahaha. Charlene became excited when I said I wanted to drink bubble tea. Hahaha. Walked over to Bishan Park Sec there and both Charlene and Mandy bought 'Kiss Goodbye' -.- Lol! They told the aunty,' Aunty, Kiss Goodbye.' LOL! It made me laugh more. Hahaha. I ordered the usual, oreo chocolate :D It rocks what.. ;p Then Charlene walked home while Mandy and I bus home together :D I used to think juniors suck. (lol.) But my juniors don't suck (:

Then my Mum called -.- Asking me what time will I be home. When I was on the way home, I saw her car and my Mum brought me to make new specs! (: My Mum rocks, for that ;p Hahaha. My specs had been with me since last year's SYF :/ It's long enough.
Black or white? ;p

I took white. Since the current one I have is already black, orange and grey :O
Finally, today. Hahaha. I spent hours typing this post can. You guys better read every single word of it ;p Hahaha. No school today and Wednesday for the sec3s (: It's E-Learning Day! Slept till 1pm today yay! :D
Was supposed to go to Joey's house today and tomorrow to play the whole day with her :( But in the end, didn't :( Rawr. I miss that CHAOYANG of mine! Hahaha. That stupid girl kept saying that I cannot read time -.- Hahaha.
I miss Bai Xun :(

So happy that E-Learning days are on Tuesday and Wednesday ;p No assembly, no tie, no PE! (: 3 CHEERS, man! Hahaha. lala got caught for long hair today and lala's gonna cut his hair today :( Awwww ;p Hahaha.
On one faithful band practice, Werner was trying to 'show off' his drumset skills B-) Hahaha.

Nicholas did not seem to grow at all after knowing him for almost three years ;p I next time buy milk for you k. Grow taller ;p Even Werner's catching up and Rizal is taller than you! :O

To the usual gang of band people i used to hang out with, yep. I apologise for my straightforward-ness and stuffs I said that offended you guys, yeah, especially Shi Yun though. I'll watch my words, yeah? I ain't dumb enough to let go of my friendship with you guys just because I'm not happy with the posts system. Yeah, so I'm sorry guys.
Shan Ai: eh bitch! misses nehs! :(
Cheng Chuan: Hahaha. Hello, Mr secretary! (:
HongWei: eh what's with your name man. What OMeGaIce -.- I where got will say scam ah scam ah ;p Hahaha. I will siam ah siam ah! Hahaha.
JiaQi: Hahaha, will relink asap (:
Kane: I update le mah.. ;p
Joey: Hey you! You kuku sia. Hahaha. eeee stupid sentence. Hahaha. I want go your house play MacBook! If not I kidnap her ah! ;p Hahaha.
Lim Yen: Hello! (: Hahaha.
Dao Ying: Hahaha. ya ya we both look alike! (: Hahaha. Right, Joey? Hahaha.
I'm blogging again! (: Back by popular demand! Hahaha. That sentence seemed so familiar.. Haha, Raynor said that during english lesson last Friday because we were discussing on advertisements. Hahaha.
The whole class waas practically criticizing every dull advertisement. Hahaha.
I haven't blogged for 15 days. Whoa. Let's try to recall what happened two weeks ago. Hahaha.
15th July 2008, Tuesday.
POA test on prepayments and accruals was cancelled due to the continuous 'no-ing' of class 3 Diligent. Hahaha. Those people in my class sure know how t 'psycho' teachers in postponing class tests. That's why my class rocks. It's not that our class is stupid, we're just lazy. We're smart too, just that you guys from those better classes are smarter. So what. You guys have no rights to look down on D classes, so go away. I remember Luqman telling me at the start of the year, 3/4 D ain't stupid, we're just lazy. We're smart too. Street-smart, maybe. At least we're so much better than those that are book-smart only, nerds. I remember having a lot and a lot of homework that day. I didn't go to school the day before and the last Friday. We received our common tests schedule today :( Yet I don't feel tensed up. It's still long, I thought.
Damn, I just realised I had so much to blog about :( Well, I have two days to blog! (: Hahaha.
16th July 2008, Wednesday.
Had an english 'speech' test and I've got 25/30 for that.. test! (: Hahaha. I rock man. English is so much nicer than chinese :( Gui Jun was trying to show off her marks to Raynor and Muhammad, but in the end she got lower than both of them and kept quiet. HAHAHA. Come to think of it, Gui Jun had been listening to my everyday life story since last year till now. Thanks for bearing with my longwinded-ness, girl (: I remember crying on her shoulder during sec3 camp for 3 days because of some bastard that affected my mood during camp. She saw me crying and she started crying with me too. Hahaha. That's what friends are for, man! (: You rock, girl (:
17th July 2008, Thursday.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DANIEL LEE AND LIM DAOYING! (: Both names start with D! :O I didn't realised. Hahaha. HAPPY BIRTHDAY! (: You both are a year nearer to death. Lol! I heard that sentence from Nicholas yesterday. Hahaha. As usual, due to the 'class spirit' my class has, POA test was again, postponed! (: Hahaha. I told you my class rocks can. Chemistry class test was also cancelled. I can't remember why. Hey c'mon, it'd been two weeks. How am I supposed to remember so many happenings. Hahaha. But Mr Chng came in during his period and we had our E Maths trigonometry test :( I scored 3/20 :O I don't understand that subject at all :( Joey! (: That's where I need you to teach me now ;p Hahaha. Dao Ying treated me to chocolates on her birthday! ;p Thanks, babe. Hahaha. But I gave it back to her because that chocolates had nuts -.- I hate nuts. Raynor said I could give it to him instead, but Chu Xian snatched it from him first, leaving him complaining at his seat. Hahaha. Muhammad chased me around the class with some Nike bottle because I wet him with mine ;p Hahaha. Stupid Muhammad! ;p
18th July 2008, Friday.
At last, the POA test could not be postponed anymore ;p Hahaha. I did study for my POA test this time okay! ;p Like, miracle. Hahaha. I told Muhammad I knew the answers. Of course, compared to Muhammad and Raynor, of course I knew better than them ;p Hahaha. So I became the answer provider, whom, provides all the answers for so many people. Muhammad, Dao Ying, Raynor, Kah Wei, Dorothy, Ignatius, Gui Jun(?) copied all the answers from me. So all of us got the same marks, but still fail. Lol! 8 1/2 for 20 marks! (: Chu Xian was being herself, by being retarded enough to copy the answers for Ignatius Thiam because she was bored and Iggy wants to sleep -.- I couldn't help laughing each time when Ms Lim comes into the class and start shouting and Raynor, Muhmmad and Ignatius. Hahaha. She will always drag the last syllabus of their names. HAHAHA.
Mr Fong left us already :( I cried along with them. It was sad when we took a class photo together with him. We should have treasured him and quietened ourselves when he comes in to the class everytime. He's a nice teacher :( For more info, go see my class blog. Hahaha. As Mr Fong said, we're his best class, you're our best teacher :D
Lim Ching Siang, Dick! :D Lol lol! Tan Jin Hao, kuku! :D Lol lol lol! Both of them started calling my name in full after I started it. Hahaha.
I'm gonna carry on with my life without regret, like how you thought me to.
21st July 2008, Monday.
It's so not a wise thing to start a new day of the week with two periods of chinese :( I rather stay in class like how we used to with Xumama. Hahaha. Xumama.. Lol! That's what Raynor told me how they addressed her. Xumama.. Hahaha. We had a new english teacher and she's Miss Rebecca Oh. At first, most of them thought she's not nice because she came into the class shouting her first sentence," you guys are gonna stand until you know how to keep quiet." But after that, she set her ground rules and there's one rule she said that made us change our opinion of her. Hahaha. Mr Tan Yit Kee, aka Mr Together(!) did not come for lessons today :( Chu Xian told me that on Mondays, we get to play with tablet PC! (: ZOMG so cooooooool. C'mon, art students get all the privileges(sp?) ;p It's funny to see that, each time when those art students come back from the art room, we're always smiling and strolling back to class. D&T students would give the 'i'm so tired, can we go home?' face and the A Maths students would give the 'maths is killing me' face. HAHAHAHA ;p We get to play with tablet PC! (: Look, who gets to even touch them in the whole school. Hahaha. Geography test was postponed today. As for why, I forgot ;p
22nd July 2008, Tuesday.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY OH CHUXIAN AND WONG QI HUA! (: One's a sotong, the other's a sicko. Hahaha. Chemistry test was postponed today. Oh wait, do we even have chemistry class test this week -.- However, geography class test went on today :( I don't even know how to answer the first question. Sat with Joey (loves! ;p) during geography lesson today, hoping that she would know some answers, but her first sentence was, I wanted to get answers from you instead. I wanted to sit with Eileen because Eileen studied for it. Eileen studied? Omg, miracle. Hahaha. Ignatius Thiam and Lim Ching Siang, Dick! Lol! sat behind me and Joey, hoping to get answers out of us, but they never expected both of us to also, not know a thing ;p Hahaha. Social studies was boring today. Wait, since when social studies was interesting with Mdm Faridah. Uh.. =x She held us back the week before and the whole class was late for assembly. Thanks to her. We heard those people in the hall singing the school song when we were at the third floor, running down the stairs. I remember why chemistry class test was postponed today ;p Mr Lim didn't come today :( So we all had to go down to the canteen. There was a big showdown in the canteen heh. OM Ng vs 3D :D How cool. I paid full attention during E Maths lesson today, like whoa because I didn't move up to sit with Dao Ying and Chu Xian. So what if I paid attention, I still don't get a thing zzz. I wonder where did my A1 for MYE come from eh? Maybe because, it was algebra in the first semester. Algebra rocks :p HAHAHA. Mdm Faridah was saying that each time she walks in to 3 Diligent's class, she felt that it's like a developing country and by 3 months later, it will be a developed country. Lol! What a description. HAHAHA.
Bought Dao Ying's present and gave it to her as a belated one, one day after her birthday ;p Got her this very 'chim' box of chocolates because the packaging looks so nice and 'chim' and so.. classic. Awww :p
23rd July 2008, Wednesday.
I can't remember what happen today eh. Art was so not fun because Mr Together made us do ceramics -.- Those clay make you go gaga when you don't even know the basics, like me. Even Raynor's better than me :( I shall go bang my head against the wall. Hahaha. He even cut out my pot's base for me and he became very happy -.- Hahaha. Chu Xian is like.. wow. Professional. She does her art in a few minutes and could complete one drawing in less than five minutes. That's why everytime we have a drawing assignment, Ignatius Thiam would go look for her. Hahaha. Chu Xian was finishing her 'pot' project but she destroyed it for no reasons. That crazy girl -.- She made another pot within the next few minutes and I'm still coiling my first. Rawr.
24th July 2008, Thursday.
Rachel was telling Gui Jun and I that she won 2 tickets from the High School Musical Ice Concert, through? Lucky Draw. She's damn damn damn lucky can. Hahaha. Rachel made me laugh till I fell down in the hall during PE with all her jokes. Hahaha. She's those angmoh type but her jokes are in chinese. So you can laugh at her angmoh accent when she's speaking chinese. Lol! Went to Joey's house today! (: Hahaha. But before that, Joey, Chu Xian and I went opposite school to buy lunch and I saw Chu Xian staring inside some Barber shop. I went forward and saw my haojiemei ;p AARON! (: Hahaha, no. He's not the main focus. Ignatius Thiam was inside, and he shaved his hair, BALD. What the hell is wrong with you, Ignatius Thiam -.- Spent only a few hours in Joey's house because I needed to rush home for piano. I heard Zhe An playing my exam pieces during band that time :O I managed to struggle through Grade 5. I'm gonna die in Grade 6. Chu Xian showed me videos of Miss Swan and it made me laugh so loudly until Joey and her two brothers gave me the Donovan face. Lol! Miss Swan is so cute ;p I'm gonna treat her as my idol from now onwards. HAHAHA. I didn't get to play Joey's MacBook today because that Oh Chu Xian was practically hogging onto the MacBook watching her trailers -.- Damn you ;p Hahaha. Home-d with Chu Xian and Joey accompanying me to the bus stop but Chu Xian suddenly stopped at some junction and said she was tired, so Joey had to walk me to the bus stop alone. Hahaha. Then, that stupid girl showed me some sms LWX sent to her and made me super jealous >:( My lala is so much sweeter than yours okay! But that was in the past, oh well.
25th July 2008, Friday.
Had physics re-test together with Elizabeth, Ryan and Ignatius Thiam. Lol! I just love typing out his name like that. Hahaha. It made him seemed so mighty. Hahaha. Iggy, quick! Thank me for praising you ;p Quick quick! Hahaha. Omg, I sound like Raynor -.- That guy always make me agree with him even though he never make sense. Hahaha. Physics re-test made me missed chemistry remedial today :( I'm gonna fail my both sciences this time, man. Lim Ching Siang, Dick(!! ;p) said something in class today which made me laugh and laugh. Hahaha. Not many people heard because everyone was always so engrossed in their own conversations but I heard what that Lim Ching Siang, Dick, said. Lol! He was just two seats away from me. We were talking about the Great Singapore Sale then that Dick suggested that it should be called, SUPER MEGA ULTRA BIG BIG BIG SALE, like Patrick! Lol! You should have heard the way he said it can. It'll make you laugh and bang your table, just like what I did. I was laughing at the back and Chu Xian, Dao Ying and Raynor turned back and gave me the Donovan face. Lol!
26th July 2008, Saturday.
Was supposed to go library and Ice Kimo with lala today :( lala rather choose his friends over me. eee You suck. Why do your friends always come first. I'm not even second.
27th July 2008, Sunday.
Went to my bimbotic cousin's house today and swam laps with her. Hahaha. She's rich. She don't live in a condo where you share the swimming pools. Her family owns a bungalow with their own pools and jacuzzi. Apparently, they seldom swim there though. I shall take a picture of their house in future ;p Hahaha. She told me she hates her school and couldn't wait for a transfer. Guess what. She's transferring to Mayflower next year, maybe. She's a trumpeter in her school band and that school had just held a concert for the sec1s only. Omg. If she really makes it to Mayflower next year, I'm gonna have hell with her. Hahaha. She's like 100000x noisier than me. She has this angmoh look, and her chinese never once made it. Hahaha. She used to look Joey okay, I assure you, Joey Tan. Lol! Zoey Tan really really looks like Joey Tan. Hahaha. Now maybe not, because Zoey ate so much junk and grew horizontally. Hahaha.
I told you my cousin is as bimbotic as anyone could get. Hahaha. She was trying to behave herself in front of the camera only. Hahaha. She's the only cousin that I can 'click' most with :D Both of us wants to major in english too lala ;p

28th July 2008, Monday.
Had english lessons today and I so so so want to major in English in the future (: Miss Oh told us to prepare an english vocabulary book and out of the whole class, only me and Rachel handed in :O Come on, praise me! (: Hahaha. Miss Oh introduced two words to us. Namely, genocide and euphemism. Wow. Hahaha. Check the dictionary for the meanings ;p Hahaha. Like for example, euphemism of the word genocide. Lol! Chim hur. Genocide meant, mass killing of the ethnic groups :O Euphemism is like, a better word to describe a not so biased word. Oh man~ Hahaha. I'm gonna be a teacher! Eeeee no. Lol! The class was describing Patrick, so they said, FAT. But we learnt that we cannot use FAT to describe people, it'll hurt them. Hahaha. So we can use, horizontally challenged, plump and not slim. HAHAHA. Genocide seemed to be a very holy word, so we can say, ethnic cleansing instead! Hahaha. Also, when you said someone has died, it's quite offending eh. Hong Wei was saying, enjoying in the coffin -.- Jessie said kick the bucket and the whole class WHOA her. Hahaha.
Lunch-ed with Dao Ying at Subway rocks man! HAHAHA. The last time I ate in Subway was with Joey -.- Long enough ;p Hahaha. Double chocolate chips cookie for the win! ;p Dao Ying is retarded lala. Hahaha. It's as if she camp-ed in the toilet. Hahaha ;p

Home-ing with Charlene, Mandy, Rizal and Werner is fun (: They make me laugh like non-stop. Hahaha. Charlene became excited when I said I wanted to drink bubble tea. Hahaha. Walked over to Bishan Park Sec there and both Charlene and Mandy bought 'Kiss Goodbye' -.- Lol! They told the aunty,' Aunty, Kiss Goodbye.' LOL! It made me laugh more. Hahaha. I ordered the usual, oreo chocolate :D It rocks what.. ;p Then Charlene walked home while Mandy and I bus home together :D I used to think juniors suck. (lol.) But my juniors don't suck (:

Then my Mum called -.- Asking me what time will I be home. When I was on the way home, I saw her car and my Mum brought me to make new specs! (: My Mum rocks, for that ;p Hahaha. My specs had been with me since last year's SYF :/ It's long enough.
Black or white? ;p

I took white. Since the current one I have is already black, orange and grey :O
Finally, today. Hahaha. I spent hours typing this post can. You guys better read every single word of it ;p Hahaha. No school today and Wednesday for the sec3s (: It's E-Learning Day! Slept till 1pm today yay! :D
Was supposed to go to Joey's house today and tomorrow to play the whole day with her :( But in the end, didn't :( Rawr. I miss that CHAOYANG of mine! Hahaha. That stupid girl kept saying that I cannot read time -.- Hahaha.
I miss Bai Xun :(

So happy that E-Learning days are on Tuesday and Wednesday ;p No assembly, no tie, no PE! (: 3 CHEERS, man! Hahaha. lala got caught for long hair today and lala's gonna cut his hair today :( Awwww ;p Hahaha.
On one faithful band practice, Werner was trying to 'show off' his drumset skills B-) Hahaha.

Nicholas did not seem to grow at all after knowing him for almost three years ;p I next time buy milk for you k. Grow taller ;p Even Werner's catching up and Rizal is taller than you! :O

To the usual gang of band people i used to hang out with, yep. I apologise for my straightforward-ness and stuffs I said that offended you guys, yeah, especially Shi Yun though. I'll watch my words, yeah? I ain't dumb enough to let go of my friendship with you guys just because I'm not happy with the posts system. Yeah, so I'm sorry guys.


.jpg)

<< Home