Wednesday, July 02, 2008

Haven't been blogging for one week plus? :O Many things happened, I laughed and I've cried. It's over.




I love Joey more everyday! (: Hahaha. You rock okay. You chaoyang. Hahaha.



Raynor and Muhammad kept calling me stupid names. They called Chu Xian chaoyang. HAHAHA. I won't know what's chaoyang if I didn't met you. But who cares. Raynor said I'm the most lag person he'd ever seen. Yeah, I admit. Hahaha. Muhammad didn't come to school last thursday? I can't remember which day but Raynor was quiet that day. He didn't have Muhammad to talk to him. Hahaha. For the first time, peace. Hahaha.



Raynor and Chu Xian were talking about something. Then I looked up and 'huh' them. They were almost ending their conversation and I still don't get what they were talking. Raynor got frustrated and he said, I'm the most lag person he'd ever seen. It's okay, I'm honoured. Hahaha.




Then I went on 'huh-ing' him because I really don't get them. Then Raynor said,' You really damn lag eh. Pentium 1 or what!' Then he got even more irritated of my lag-ness and asked if I take my O's on stone tablets. Lol! Then he said, I'm 10MB. Not enough memory that's why so lag. Then after awhile, he couldn't stand me and said I'm a 5MB, 10kB, 5kB then it became 5B. Lol! Hahaha. That idiot. Hahaha.



Muhammad came back to school the next day and agreed with whatever Raynor that said.



I'm not lag. It's just that people are faster than me.

I'm not tall. It's just that people are shorter than me.

I'm not fat. It's just that people are slimmer than me.

HAHAHAHA.



My sis's having her band concert this friday zz. She thinks she's so damn good in her saxophone but she sucks. She can't even count. Call herself a grade four pianist. She only told us about her concert recently. If I didn't find out, she wouldn't have want us to go. I was supposed to go to her concert with that asshole. But oh well. It's over :D Game over from me to you, asshole :D



I remember last Sunday, Joey and I talked on the phone for hours(as usual :p) and I complained to her about some heartless jerk who sent some disturbing smses to me. Joey was saying she cannot take his nonsense anymore and asked me for that jerk's number. In the past, I wouldn't give, because I wouldn't wanna get into trouble. But this time, I just gave the number like, anything? Then Joey sms-ed him and scolded him like wow. Many conversations were going on. If you happen to see this, look. Sorry doesn't work anymore. Don't say sorry to me, because you don't mean it. Mean what you say.



I haven't forgiven you.

So don't treat it as nothing had happened.

Because you're so darn good in doing that.

I'll never forget how much you've hurt me,

so don't think I'll forgive you.




I've survived two days, Joey Tan! (: Thanks so much. Hahaha. Come to think of it, you listened to me complaining about some jerk for one year already. I wasted one year of my life. Ugh.


Just suddenly remembered I had a lot of quizzes to do :/ My com went mad. I had to re-download everything again but I don't rememeber reformatting my com eh.


Nicholas: Orh, so you're saying you're scared of Shi Yun laa? I'll make you scared of me! :p
Ninnart: Yesyes, still arguing after three years and another year to come. Hahaha. You! I want mango! Mango sticky rice will do, don't upset your guardian. Hahaha. Quiz.. :/
Jiaqi: Nope, I didn't go. Didn't feel well that day. Hahaha. You also sick lo.. Talk so much. Hahaha.
Joey: HAHAHAHA. JOEY! (: LOVES! You then kuku sia.. HAHAHA. Stupid sentence lei. HAHAHA. That url cannot laa.. Later Mr LWX come kill me how :p Yep, it's so fun because there's me and you! (: That lwx is so jealous because I spent more than 24 hours with you! (: unglam but so so fun (: again again! Hahaha.
Shiyun: Your face big lo.. Nicholas will only shut up when you told him to, but he won't shut up even if I shout at him. Hahaha. Quiz again.. Hahaha.
Werner: Quiz ah.. Okay okay.
Daoying: Hahaha. That crayon rocks okay! Hahaha. Where got funny.. So unglam. Hahaha.
Yc: Hello hello! (: Will link you asap (: Takecare! Hahaha.
Shanai: Hahaha. Okay okay, will send you the photos asap (:
Charlene: Updating! (:


Realised I didn't talk to Shan Ai for one whole week :/ So sorry. It's because you're always hanging out with those people you see. I don't wanna spoil my eyes to see things that are ugly. Hahaha. Loves and misses! (: I jumped on Shan Ai's back before we went for assembly yesterday. Hahaha. When I saw her smile, I knew she felt okay already :p I miss that lover of mine but she's always with those .. people :/ Eileen and Shan Ai drew on my student's diary like nobody's business zzz. Now there's like six pages of J.Q. Not Jia Qi. Hahaha. I so wanted to kill them that day. Hahaha.


Photobucket

Chu Xian! Loves! (:


Went Thomson Plaza with Chu Xian, Dao Ying and Carine on Tuesday? We went KFC first because Chu Xian and I were craving for CHICKEN. Lol!


Me: Um, can I have the two piece chicken? :O
Counter: Original or crispy?
Me: Two drumsticks.
Counter: HUH.


Dao Ying and Chu Xian were laughing and almost fell to the ground. Hahaha. I heard wrongly cannot is it :/ HAHAHA.


Then we went to Photobucket and it made me think of Chaoyang. I don't know why :p Then when I thought of Chaoyang, I thought of some jerk. Ugh. *ERASE ERASE* Okay, erased! (:


We saw the swings from afar and we were competing to see who reaches the swings first. As usual, my reaction a bit slow. So I went 'huh' and they ran away already :/ So I walked slowly there, myself ><


Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket


Dao Ying's always laughing at my every actions zzz. I don't know why too. Hahaha.


I miss Carine too (: Congrats for getting the CARE award ah. Hahaha. I've never got one though.


Photobucket Photobucket


Tame your boyfriend, Siripun. He's a bit crazy up there. HAHAHA.


Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket


Couldn't sleep on one of the nights and bugged my Dad to entertain me. It was around 2am. My Dad ordered Mac delivery and I was really surprised to see the whole family outside watching some Hong Kong drama serials. (as usual :p) Hahaha. That delivery guy was supposed to come half an hour later. But he came one and half hours later zzz. So the food arrived at about 3am plus.


Photobucket Photobucket


Sweet-and-sour sauce rocks. Just like me. HAHAHA :p


Got really pissed at Elenore yesterday. I dislike people who zhong4 se4 qing1 you3. Siripun! You! You also okay.. I don't hate those people, just find it super annoying. I don't zhong4 se4 qing1 you3 okay.


Chu Xian and Dao Ying kept coming out of the band room when Mr Rasull? Rasu? Lol! was coaching them. So I followed them all the way to the toilet and managed to scare Chu Xian :p Yes! Big achievement of the day :p Hahaha. Normally she would be the one scaring me, all the time.


Photobucket


Hello, 11 years friendship! (: Since pre-school :O When both of us were four. Hahaha.


Went back to Marymount Convent School (!!!) today with Jia Qi (: Janisha overslept like ugh. Brenda had stomachache. Oh well. I waited for that stupid Jia Qi for almost an hour. Hahaha. That jerk was never early. Ugh. Idiot. But there was once that jerk waited for an hour plus because I wanted to bathe and feed my pet first :p It's over lala


Marymount. I so miss marymount eh. It'd been long since I see a school full of girls and no guys at all. Hahaha.


Photobucket

That library rocks man. Hahaha. But those stairs makes me feel like falling :/


Photobucket

I was a netballer for.. two weeks! :p Hahaha. Then I didn't go for training the whole year :O Can't believe I used to be in sports -.- I hate it now. Hahaha.


Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket


I'll probably break my bones if you tell me to do those forward and backward rolls again. Hahaha.

Photobucket


Photobucket Photobucket


Photobucket


I thought I needed you so badly.
But after those scoldings from Josiah and Clarence.
I realised I need you no more.
Because you'd never needed me from the start.
Goodbyeeeeeeeeeee (: