Monday, July 14, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY lala! (: I told you I'd be the first :p


Blogging seemed to be like a weekly thing instead of a daily thing to me.


This is Joey Tan Jia Yi. Hahaha.

Photobucket


Kane: Huh. What's better and what you like? Huh. What talking you. Who say my blog dead hur! I update for you to see ah!
Amanda: Hahaha. Paul Three Hill! (: misses nehs!
Gui Jun: Hahaha. You laugh very loud lo! Huh, where got peanut ice cream? You see wrongly or read wrongly? Hahaha.


Didn't go to school last Friday and today. High fever, asthma, stomach cramps :/ Just like that, I missed two band pract -.- Wow.


My youngest sister also got fever on the same day with me. Thanks to her, my fever got worst because ya ya i'm weak :/ See this, Joey Tan? HAHAHA. My sister and I are recovering now because we passed the virus to my another sister and my Mum. Great, everyone's sick now :O


Get well soon, Clement! (: Chicken pox must be terrible :(


Went Joey's house on Wednesday and I got so so so amazed with her MacBook! (: It's super interesting okay. I never knew what was a MacBook until I went to her house. Super fun (: Her com has this application and I couldn't stop playing with it. The more retarded ones are in her com, my phone did not have enough memory space so it couldn't send over :(


It's always fun with that Joey around (: Right, chaoyang? HAHAHA.


Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket


Heard from Qi Hua that you-know-who got owned by Melody during chinese lesson today. Hah, serve you right, asshole. He's damn f irritating who goes round asking for attention. Melody you rock man. Hahaha.


Dao Ying told me that Mr Chng changed almost the whole class seating arrangement. I'm no more sitting with Daoying, Chu Xian, Raynor, Muhammad, Kah Wei and Ignatius :( Why must Mr Chng change the arrangement can. Just leave those people alone since they don't wanna study, flunk your subjects, suck in everything they do, it's their problem. Thanks to those people, it affected the whole class.


Home-d with Elenore on Wednesday after band, I don't know where did she go on Thursday and so I lunch-ed with Carine (: I seriously wonder why would she go with some pimple face guy when she was sec one. Omg. Bad taste heh. When I was waiting for the train, I saw Carine's you-know-who! (: Hahahaha. Photobucket


Carine's gonna kill me if she sees this, but she seldom read my posts, so it's okay.


I get high each time I see Serene. HAHAHA. I don't know why too :p

Photobucket Photobucket


Went Clarke Quay on Saturday. Was supposed to go celebrate lala's birthday but we quarrelled and so, lala went out with lala's friend instead heh. You suck man, lala. I fainted in Clarke Quay because I hadn't fully recover but I thought I did. I was trying to be strong okay. I didn't really faint, just black out-ed. Saw many people playing the bungee jump thing and it's like whoa, scary.


Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket


I'm going back to school tomorrow, I think. But why must tomorrow be a Tuesday :( I'm sitting with Jiang Lin now, according to what Dao Ying told me. No one's gonna get high with me in class anymore :( No more the four guys in front and no more Chu Xian and Daoying :(


Werner Kho Dong Dong! (: He's gonna kill me if he sees this :p