Sunday, June 08, 2008

Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeees, back from China. 8 days past so quickly and I kept those happy memories in China with me(:


I shouldn't have gone into the LMS. So many holiday assignments awaits me :O I should have just pretend I don't know a thing. Hahaha. But since I'm such a goody-goody, I printed out everything that I needed to. Yes yes, I printed out all. So hmm.. There's physics, POA, english and geography holiday assignments found in the LMS. The whole of my next week is gonna be just, homework? :/


I miss band :O
Two weeks in the whole of June holidays without band,
is boring and.. weird.


Because I know I'm not for you anymore.


Mr Ho set up this China trip blog but I forgot the url. He's gonna upload all the pictures there and I'm gonna steal all of them from there. HAHAHA. Kerrie too!(: Get well soon, pretty lady :D


Went China for 8 days and I fell sick on the first day. A big big big thank you to everyone who cared for me during the trip even though I troubled you guys all the time :/ Mdm Koh was saying I always rely on people. I guess so.. :/ Take JEP as example. Ninnart~ :( I'm gonna die if she's really leaving Singapore. Band would be boring boring boring without her :( Omg I'm gonna cry. She's leaving in August? Ohman. I'm not gonna smile like crazy because that laughing partner of mine is leaving. Who's gonna get high with me in band :(


Those students studying in China are so.. poorthing? :/ They start school at 7.15am all the way to 11.45am then from 11.45am to 2pm they go home for lunch :O Then from 2pm to 6.30pm they continue their lessons and they can only go home after they finish their revisions in school :O OHMYGOD :/ As for those JC students there, from 6.30pm to 8pm they go back home for dinner and from 8pm to 10pm they come back for lessons again and they can only go home after they finished their revisions :O


Thank God I'm a Singaporean, studying in Singapore. Lol!


I'm skipping dinner today again because that idiot ain't here to remind me.


I'm going to watch Indiana Jones at 9.45pm later!(: Booked the tickets and the combo online already. Yay!(: The movie is gonna rock because the ride in Japan rocks too. HAHAHA. Aww, Japan.. :(


Eight of us in 3D went to China(: Namely, Gui Jun, Tiffany, Hui Xian, Xin Zhi, Dao Ying, Shan Ai, Pei Shi and me(: Mdm Koh called us the 'Ba Xian' (: (The 8 immortals you know you know :p) I got to know some really nice sec2s there. Hahaha. I love Amanda and Gwen(y)! Hahaha. Both of them laugh at everything like me(: That's why we 'click'!(: Hahaha. Got to know this really really cute guy called Yong Jia in 2G(: He's really really cute. HAHAHA. He called us(Ba Xian), Ba Yao -.- (8 creatures? devils? demons?) Lol! Only six guys went for the trip -.- There's Clement, Yong Jia, Ivan, Bevis, Chester, Loong Wei :O Clement is cool B-) He's also that very very english type. Hahaha. I wonder how Shan Ai communicates with him :p Lol! Loong Wei's weird =x Chester kept filming us in the bus and he said he's gonna show it during assembly :O If there should be any presentation we need to present about this China trip, the Sec2s are going up :D HAHAHA.


Time can't erase a feeling like this you know, you idiot.
IDIOT.


I'm going to the Dome Cafe later(:


A REALLY BIG BIG BIG THANK YOU TO EVERYONE WHO CARED FOR ME(: so gandong nehs!(: Hahaha. Gui Jun and Hui Xian are really really nice people :D Gui Jun didn't allow me to drink bubble tea in China but after much begging I did, she allowed me(: A small cup -.- HAHAHA. Better than nothing :p


Went to the No.6 High School in Xiamen(: My host was this sec1 girl called Si Ying(: Oh yes, we were all assigned to sec1 classes for lessons when we were there :O Apparently, their sec1 work is our sec3 work, especially maths :/ They learn congruency and linear inequalities and simutaneous equations :O Their chinese is like our JC work okay. Their art lesson is like, drawing on a paper and cutting it out -.- They have computer class too!(: And so, for 45min they just surf the net :/ Their english lesson is boring, is like my youngest sister's standard. Primary 3? =x But their other subjects are really really good(: They have social studies and geography and history too. But all lessons are conducted in chinese which bore me even more :/ I don't understand a thing can. The teacher speaks too fast and they teach english in chinese eh? :/


Went to Xiamen, Yongding, Chaozhou, Shantou(:


I'll upload the pictures. I'm lazy to type what happened everyday :p And I was sent to hospital on the fourth day :p Their hospital.. suck. Lol. Their toilets(practically everywhere in public) haven't seemed to wash since the first day it was built or what. Tiffany was saying Yongding is home for the houseflies. HAHAHA.


The eight of us took a very very nice picture with the mushrooms in some tourist spot(: It's really really nice :p


I miss the eight days spent in China with the other 'Qi Xian' :( The 7 of them really brighten my day. Come on, they rock. Me too!(: HAHAHA.


I don't know if I still feel a thing.
We've been quarrelling practically everyday.
What do you want me to do uh.
If only I control my temper before and didn't shout at you all the time.
Maybe you wouldn't have changed.
Oh well,
those were the used-to-be(s).
I'm gonna stand strong and live my life happily, again.
But Ninnart's leaving laaaaaaa~! :(
Everyone's leaving me.
Even you,
had left.