Stayed overnight at Joey's chalet and it rocks rocks rocks rocks!(: Hahahaha. With additional fun with her two brothers. Hahaha. Took really a lot of pictures and I don't think I'll be able to upload all of them by today bec I've got piano in like less than an hour's time and I didn't practice at all for 3 weeks!(: Hoho.
So I shall upload the photos from my phone first. Haha.
Reached Downtown East and saw this very very very nice ferris wheel. Joey and I didn't take the ride because we didn't have time and I'm afraid of heights. Hahahaha. Heh, who says tall people can't be afraid of heights (:
I really enjoyed myself that day and I didn't even think of you!(: Wheeeeeeees. You're outta of head already. HAHAHAHA.
I realised lately, or maybe these few months or weeks :/ People changed. Those friends I knew sort of changed too. All of us seemed to quieten down already, not as childish and noisy as before. Perhaps, I've changed too.
Reached there but couldn't check in to the chalet yet, so we went bowling :O Joey was saying something about those people who can't pronouce properly, pronouced it as 'balling'. Lol. But before that, Joey and I went to Mac and settled our lunch there and from then on, both of us began to behave like some abnormal people again, as usual. HAHAHA.
Joey's nice (: At least she listens to me and behaves retarded-ly with me, not like you. Go away (:

Both of us ordered our usuals and we began to take unglam shots. Hahaha. I kept insisting I'm glam enough, so I'm not unglam. Lol. Hahaha, that idiot wore somewhat a pink top too. I told her to stuck that burger in her mouth so I could take pictures of her (: But she stuffed two nuggets and a fry?(lol! what's the singular term for fries ah?) into my mouth -.-

Her two brothers went to Burger King. Namely, Darren and Dexter. Hahaha.

After that, we went bowling. I didn't play because I didn't wanna embarrass myself :p But I was forced to try once after much bugging from the three siblings -.- Heh! I knocked down four pins okay. Miracle already! (:
See, I told you. Joey was never glam. Lol!
All of us played one round already but Joey's brothers wanted to bowl another time and so Joey and I went to explore the place!(: First stop, toilet. Lol!
Then we walked around I saw this very very very high class bubble tea shop :O OMG. But that bubble tea shop doesn't have my oreo so I bought chocolate milk tea instead. Hahaha.

It was a really huge cup(with a really huge price :O) and Joey poked the straw right at the crab's face.

I saw Joey's watch and it looks nice to me so I wore it the whole day and became very high after that. Hahaha.
I wanted to sit that merry-go-round! :( But it says $3 per ride -.- Oh well, forget it. Hahaha.
Then we saw this!(: I told you the ferris wheel is really really nice! It's some Cadbury ferris wheel (:

Went to the top level of E-hub in Downtown East and we saw NeBo! (: If Carine were here.. Hahaha. She once told me she had the member's card :( When we were at the escalator, I was telling Joey that I heard AMK Hub. Lol! True enough, the arcade's there! (: Since AMK's arcade has neoprint machine, this arcade may have too. So we went in to explore and both of us took neoprint there! (: Hahaha. I'm gonna put one of them in my wallet since the new wallet I bought needs to have picture there. I haven't changed my wallet since end of Sec 1 after I went Thailand :O The neoprint in my old wallet is the one I took with Eileen, Annabel and Jasmine (: Aww, those were the times and I missed them :(
After that, Joey's brother brought our bags to the chalet to check in and so Joey and I went ESCAPE!(:
Hahaha. My first time there so I thought there were merry-go-round and bumpers cars. Heh, no merry-go-round but they have bumpers boats. Lol! Met my primary schoolmate, Yun Ni there and I think she recognises me, though I was only in the same class as her for one year (: Met Hui Xian there too! :D Hahaha. She saw me first so we were both waving to each other. Hahaha. Then saw this Sec 1 MF guy. I saw him in school before but I don't know his name. Yep, he was wearing some Ai Tong jersey?
Escape-d and took the roller coaster and some cup thing that hung us there for seconds which made me scream until Joey and her brother's eardrums almost burst. Lol! After thsoe rides I went to get water because I had no voice after screaming so much. Lol! Then we went to sit some aeroplane ride thrice? And another kiddy ride that I'm not afraid of, that we could even take pictures during the ride. HAHAHA.

I was forced to enter the haunted house and I held onto Joey and kept looking on the floor. Lol! Luckily, there was this uncle in front of us that brought us through that horrible place. That haunted house reminds me of Japan :/ Where Ninnart Siripun told me the Tower of Terror is just any haunted house, just go in and close your eyes and nothing will happen. Heh, I almost died in that Tower of Terror. You! Ninnart Siripun! Lol! Stupid ride, go up and down so many times for what! :/
I almost died after all those can-die rides. Hahaha.

I said I needed a rest and so Joey and her brother went to play the Rainbow and Viking. If I had gone with them, I might have died there too. Hahaha.

Then, I was complaining hungry (: So we went to Orange Julius for food (: Met Hui Xian there and waved to her again. Hahaha.
I miss cold drinks :( If Gui Jun were here, she wouldn't even allow me to drink a sip of ice milo. Hahaha.
We left ESCAPE in the evening and we went walk walk in E-Hub (: Joey and I saw this very adorable(lol!) tiger and bugged her brother to take picture for us. Hahaha.
His hands were shaking(I don't know why -.-) So the picture became blur.
Dinner at Subway and Joey and I ordered the same thing just different bread. Hahaha. Got muoqi nehs! (: Hahaha. Outside Subway was this! (:

How great if I never had to grow up. I wouldn't have so many unhappiness now. I miss those times when I really laughed at every single thing till I fall down on the floor and still happily laughing. Time to wake up and grow up, WONG MEI YU! :(
I can live without you, so go away you african elephant. HAHAHAHA.
The Cadbury ferris wheel is even nicer at night with those lightings (:
Joey was talking to me at night and before she realised, I slept. HAHAHAHA.
They woke up super early in the morning and no choice, I had to wake up super early too :/ Breakfast in Mac and ice milo-ed again (:
Hahaha. I drank so many cold drinks and I think I'm gonna die. My asthma hadn't recover yet after China trip.
I've been waking up so late in the morning nowadays. If only I had your morning call like before. You changed my habit of waking up only in the afternoon to like 7, 8am in the morning with your morning call :O If only.. Uh.
As what Shi Yun said in her blog, me too. I hate the word 'if'. If only..
Before we left Downtown East, I began to go crazy with Joey and her brother again! (:
See the height difference? Lol!
I don't know Joey took a picture of this.. ladybird? ladybug? for WHAT -.-
Then we went to Fairprice to shop for food that Joey needed to buy for her class gathering later in the afternoon. She told me to go too but it'll be so weird with all the 3J people and only a 3D there. Yep, so I stayed home and watched my Hong Kong dramas for hours like nobody's business again (: Joey started playing with my camera and took useless pictures. Lol!

Bon Voyage, Dad (: Hope you're safe in Australia now. You'd only be back this Sunday :( That african elephant would also be back only on Sunday. Yep. Sent my Dad off in Terminal 3 in the airport yesterday at almost midnight. Saw this group of trolleys. Lol!
For the first time, I took photos with my very-popular-cum-very-thick-skinned-can-die-not-so-good-saxophone-player-but-thinks-she's-a-pro sister. Lol!
Goodbye Dad.
Goodbye african elephant.
Shit. I'm like 45min late for piano and I'm still here typing :O Haven't open the piano for three weeks! (:
I'll reply the tags and upload more pictures in another post (: For now, I'm going for my piano. Hahaha.
So I shall upload the photos from my phone first. Haha.
Reached Downtown East and saw this very very very nice ferris wheel. Joey and I didn't take the ride because we didn't have time and I'm afraid of heights. Hahahaha. Heh, who says tall people can't be afraid of heights (:
I really enjoyed myself that day and I didn't even think of you!(: Wheeeeeeees. You're outta of head already. HAHAHAHA.
I realised lately, or maybe these few months or weeks :/ People changed. Those friends I knew sort of changed too. All of us seemed to quieten down already, not as childish and noisy as before. Perhaps, I've changed too.
Reached there but couldn't check in to the chalet yet, so we went bowling :O Joey was saying something about those people who can't pronouce properly, pronouced it as 'balling'. Lol. But before that, Joey and I went to Mac and settled our lunch there and from then on, both of us began to behave like some abnormal people again, as usual. HAHAHA.
Joey's nice (: At least she listens to me and behaves retarded-ly with me, not like you. Go away (:

Both of us ordered our usuals and we began to take unglam shots. Hahaha. I kept insisting I'm glam enough, so I'm not unglam. Lol. Hahaha, that idiot wore somewhat a pink top too. I told her to stuck that burger in her mouth so I could take pictures of her (: But she stuffed two nuggets and a fry?(lol! what's the singular term for fries ah?) into my mouth -.-

Her two brothers went to Burger King. Namely, Darren and Dexter. Hahaha.

After that, we went bowling. I didn't play because I didn't wanna embarrass myself :p But I was forced to try once after much bugging from the three siblings -.- Heh! I knocked down four pins okay. Miracle already! (:
See, I told you. Joey was never glam. Lol!

All of us played one round already but Joey's brothers wanted to bowl another time and so Joey and I went to explore the place!(: First stop, toilet. Lol!
Then we walked around I saw this very very very high class bubble tea shop :O OMG. But that bubble tea shop doesn't have my oreo so I bought chocolate milk tea instead. Hahaha.

It was a really huge cup(with a really huge price :O) and Joey poked the straw right at the crab's face.

I saw Joey's watch and it looks nice to me so I wore it the whole day and became very high after that. Hahaha.
I wanted to sit that merry-go-round! :( But it says $3 per ride -.- Oh well, forget it. Hahaha.

Then we saw this!(: I told you the ferris wheel is really really nice! It's some Cadbury ferris wheel (:

Went to the top level of E-hub in Downtown East and we saw NeBo! (: If Carine were here.. Hahaha. She once told me she had the member's card :( When we were at the escalator, I was telling Joey that I heard AMK Hub. Lol! True enough, the arcade's there! (: Since AMK's arcade has neoprint machine, this arcade may have too. So we went in to explore and both of us took neoprint there! (: Hahaha. I'm gonna put one of them in my wallet since the new wallet I bought needs to have picture there. I haven't changed my wallet since end of Sec 1 after I went Thailand :O The neoprint in my old wallet is the one I took with Eileen, Annabel and Jasmine (: Aww, those were the times and I missed them :(
After that, Joey's brother brought our bags to the chalet to check in and so Joey and I went ESCAPE!(:
Hahaha. My first time there so I thought there were merry-go-round and bumpers cars. Heh, no merry-go-round but they have bumpers boats. Lol! Met my primary schoolmate, Yun Ni there and I think she recognises me, though I was only in the same class as her for one year (: Met Hui Xian there too! :D Hahaha. She saw me first so we were both waving to each other. Hahaha. Then saw this Sec 1 MF guy. I saw him in school before but I don't know his name. Yep, he was wearing some Ai Tong jersey?Escape-d and took the roller coaster and some cup thing that hung us there for seconds which made me scream until Joey and her brother's eardrums almost burst. Lol! After thsoe rides I went to get water because I had no voice after screaming so much. Lol! Then we went to sit some aeroplane ride thrice? And another kiddy ride that I'm not afraid of, that we could even take pictures during the ride. HAHAHA.

I was forced to enter the haunted house and I held onto Joey and kept looking on the floor. Lol! Luckily, there was this uncle in front of us that brought us through that horrible place. That haunted house reminds me of Japan :/ Where Ninnart Siripun told me the Tower of Terror is just any haunted house, just go in and close your eyes and nothing will happen. Heh, I almost died in that Tower of Terror. You! Ninnart Siripun! Lol! Stupid ride, go up and down so many times for what! :/
I almost died after all those can-die rides. Hahaha.

I said I needed a rest and so Joey and her brother went to play the Rainbow and Viking. If I had gone with them, I might have died there too. Hahaha.

Then, I was complaining hungry (: So we went to Orange Julius for food (: Met Hui Xian there and waved to her again. Hahaha.

I miss cold drinks :( If Gui Jun were here, she wouldn't even allow me to drink a sip of ice milo. Hahaha.
We left ESCAPE in the evening and we went walk walk in E-Hub (: Joey and I saw this very adorable(lol!) tiger and bugged her brother to take picture for us. Hahaha.
His hands were shaking(I don't know why -.-) So the picture became blur.Dinner at Subway and Joey and I ordered the same thing just different bread. Hahaha. Got muoqi nehs! (: Hahaha. Outside Subway was this! (:

How great if I never had to grow up. I wouldn't have so many unhappiness now. I miss those times when I really laughed at every single thing till I fall down on the floor and still happily laughing. Time to wake up and grow up, WONG MEI YU! :(
I can live without you, so go away you african elephant. HAHAHAHA.
The Cadbury ferris wheel is even nicer at night with those lightings (:Joey was talking to me at night and before she realised, I slept. HAHAHAHA.
They woke up super early in the morning and no choice, I had to wake up super early too :/ Breakfast in Mac and ice milo-ed again (:
Hahaha. I drank so many cold drinks and I think I'm gonna die. My asthma hadn't recover yet after China trip.I've been waking up so late in the morning nowadays. If only I had your morning call like before. You changed my habit of waking up only in the afternoon to like 7, 8am in the morning with your morning call :O If only.. Uh.
As what Shi Yun said in her blog, me too. I hate the word 'if'. If only..
Before we left Downtown East, I began to go crazy with Joey and her brother again! (:
See the height difference? Lol!I don't know Joey took a picture of this.. ladybird? ladybug? for WHAT -.-

Then we went to Fairprice to shop for food that Joey needed to buy for her class gathering later in the afternoon. She told me to go too but it'll be so weird with all the 3J people and only a 3D there. Yep, so I stayed home and watched my Hong Kong dramas for hours like nobody's business again (: Joey started playing with my camera and took useless pictures. Lol!

Bon Voyage, Dad (: Hope you're safe in Australia now. You'd only be back this Sunday :( That african elephant would also be back only on Sunday. Yep. Sent my Dad off in Terminal 3 in the airport yesterday at almost midnight. Saw this group of trolleys. Lol!
For the first time, I took photos with my very-popular-cum-very-thick-skinned-can-die-not-so-good-saxophone-player-but-thinks-she's-a-pro sister. Lol!Goodbye Dad.
Goodbye african elephant.
Shit. I'm like 45min late for piano and I'm still here typing :O Haven't open the piano for three weeks! (:
I'll reply the tags and upload more pictures in another post (: For now, I'm going for my piano. Hahaha.


.jpg)

<< Home