Saturday, June 14, 2008

My Dad's coming back today! :O He decided to come back a day earlier since he'd finished his work there and he misses his soccer -.-


Bon Voyage, Clement! (: Import something back from Korea for me okay? Hahaha. Misses! (:


I shall upload all the China trip photos now (: To make things not so boring, I shall only upload the photos with people in it (: Hahaha.


You're gone,
I don't even feel a thing anymore! (:
Wheeeeeees.
Look, it's my turn to say game over to you now! (:


I found this picture somewhere (i forgot :p) and it so so so reminds me of 2I :( Where those long pants guys used to look so funny with short pants. Hahaha.

Photobucket


Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket


(:


I saw this and started exploring after Gui Jun they all told me about it (: It so so so reminds me of the high-tech toilets in Japan :( Hahaha.



Photobucket's bullying me again. I'd upload the rest another day :/ Neopets time! :p