I'm gonna upload those photos from my phone first :p I can't find my camera -.-
Had been drinking chinese tea almost everyday in China :/ I can't drink cold drinks and so in they only serve chinese tea or hot water in the restaurant. Come restaurant drink water -.- And so, I chose tea!(: Lol.
Our host family also gave us 4 small cans of chinese tea and so almost everyday in the hotel, Shan Ai would boil the water and we would start drinking tea! HAHAHA. I remembered the night before we left, I make Shan Ai drink a lot and we experimented with different teas okay. HAHAHA. Those tea leaves expand? grow? up to 10000000x when they are soaked in hot water. Hahaha.
My mother bought 3 new blouses? for me while I was away and they're all black -.- Eew, I don't like black. Red would be a better much colour. HAHAHA. I'm going crazy over red B-) Those other 7 immortals knows I go gaga over anything that's red in colour :D Brown and pink are not bad colours too :p HAHAHA.

My tomboy sister(:

Below: Tiffany, Xin Zhi
Above: Me, Shan Ai(:

I decided to bore you guys with those pictures first(: HAHAHA. Scenery is boring :/ There're more pictures. But I decided to go J8 to shopshop now(: Byebye.
I'm gonna put my blog to private.
I'm gonna change my blog url(:
Sigh, you said you'd come back.
You still didn't :/
Had been drinking chinese tea almost everyday in China :/ I can't drink cold drinks and so in they only serve chinese tea or hot water in the restaurant. Come restaurant drink water -.- And so, I chose tea!(: Lol.
Our host family also gave us 4 small cans of chinese tea and so almost everyday in the hotel, Shan Ai would boil the water and we would start drinking tea! HAHAHA. I remembered the night before we left, I make Shan Ai drink a lot and we experimented with different teas okay. HAHAHA. Those tea leaves expand? grow? up to 10000000x when they are soaked in hot water. Hahaha.
My mother bought 3 new blouses? for me while I was away and they're all black -.- Eew, I don't like black. Red would be a better much colour. HAHAHA. I'm going crazy over red B-) Those other 7 immortals knows I go gaga over anything that's red in colour :D Brown and pink are not bad colours too :p HAHAHA.

My tomboy sister(:

Below: Tiffany, Xin Zhi
Above: Me, Shan Ai(:

I decided to bore you guys with those pictures first(: HAHAHA. Scenery is boring :/ There're more pictures. But I decided to go J8 to shopshop now(: Byebye.
I'm gonna put my blog to private.
I'm gonna change my blog url(:
Sigh, you said you'd come back.
You still didn't :/


.jpg)

<< Home