Monday, June 09, 2008

I shall continue to upload all the pictures taken. Hahaha. Shi Yun's back! I'm back!(: But Ninnart's in Thailand -.-


Maybe going to Joey's chalet tomorow :D Can't wait can't wait!(: But I don't even know if my Mum allows me to stayover and Joey's Mum can't send me home if I can't stay overnight. Chalet~!(: The last time I went for some chalet is like, years back -.- I can't wait for the chalet tomorrow :p (if I can go.. -.-) Then Joey and I and her two brothers plus friends could go escape together!(: I've never been to escape before :p Hahaha. I wanna sit the merry-go-round and play the bumpers cars :p HAHAHA.


Someone's finding trouble and I don't know wth does it involve me and the other 'qi xian' -.- Anyway, we didn't do anything, so no worries(:


Played badminton for more than 2 hours yesterday and my arm aches like mad :/ I need a massage :p hahaha. I can't even lift my arm high up now. *cries*


Ivan: Ivan? Lol! Okay.. Thanks(: Loong Wei's weird what.. :p
Charlene: Of course band's quiet without me :p Who am I laa. Hahaha. I'm missed! Yes I know :p Hahaha.
Shi Yun: Shiyun~! (: So great to see you online and blogging again!(: I'm fine, you? Hahaha. Misses nehs!(:
Nicholas: Shut up you, Lim Jie Kay :p Don't have earthquake better mah. Then got someone quarrel with you until end of next year. Quick, thank me!(: Or thank your 'su ge' for not letting me die in the earthquake also can. Hahaha.


Photobucket Photobucket

Meet my lover-cum-bitch-cum-maid :D Hahaha.


Photobucket Photobucket

I don't know wth did Gui Jun took my phone and took these pictures for -.-


Photobucket Photobucket

Meet Gwen and Amanda(: Paul Threehill~! Hahaha. Amanda has cool hair B-)


Photobucket Photobucket

Yong Jia~!(:


Photobucket

Yes, I know I look super pale :p Gui Jun and Tiffany! <3


Photobucket

Pei Shi and Shan Ai :/


Photobucket

The slippers gang :D Which consists of the 'Ba xian' and some other people(: Bevis, Yong Jia, Clement and I forgot who else. Hahaha.


Photobucket Photobucket

I told you I was sent to the hospital (which suck.). The hospital seemed to be like from the the 70s or 80s like that -.-


Photobucket

Primary 5 to 6 classmate!(: I don't know why is she in 3A now.. -.- Hahaha.


Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

How beautiful orh :p


Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Gui Jun, Hui Xian :D Super nice people. Hahaha.


Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket


Photobucket

I forgot whose shoes are those, but mine is the odd one out.


Photobucket

Pei Shi, Cassandra!, Shan Ai, Xin Zhi <3


Photobucket

8 of us(: Gui Jun, Hui Xian, Tiffany, Xin Zhi, Pei Shi, Dao Ying, Shan Ai and yours truly.


Photobucket

Shan Ai <3>


Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

In the plane when Shan Ai and Pei Shi and I were trying to vomit out something. Hahaha.


I'm having stomach cramps now :/
Save me.
I don't need you anymore~! :p Wheeeeeeeeees.