Friday, June 13, 2008

Haha, back for more pictures! (:




I need to blog so many many many posts because I've got quizzes to do and I needed blog about China's trip and Joey's chalet.




Went for piano yesterday and I got back my piano theory results!(: I've got 88 okay! :D So so high after knowing it. Two more marks to distinction but oh well, a merit is already very very okay to me (: Hahaha. I've been failing those theory papers my teacher gave and she was shocked too, upon seeing my wonderful results. HAHAHA. I'm gonna bug my Dad for a reward B-)




Hahaha, Shi Yun's gonna help me tackle Nicholas Lim Jie Kay if he continues disturbing me on Monday. Haha. Just realised that Shi Yun had been my saviour for the past 2 and half years? Haha. I just can't win that Nicholas pig :/ Only Shi Yun knows how to shut him up. Hahaha.




We need to do some reflections on the China trip in both english and chinese and email it to Mdm Koh eh? She didn't even give us her email and she told us to send it to her -.-




I've got so so so many pictures to upload and if I really upload them all, my site would lag -.-




So happy that there's band on Monday (: Maybe meeting Elenore in the morning(as usual :p) for breakfast in Mac! (: I miss those times when Serene and Ninnart came along too :( Aww I miss Nicholas and Werner. Lol! Oh yeah, talking about Werner. His goal for this year is to make fun of me -.- How dare you. Hahaha.




I've been a goody-goody in finishing up some of my holiday assignments :O I left my physics textbook in class -.- There goes all my physics holiday assignments. Mr Yong's gonna bang the table on me :O Heh wait, I don't think those guys would do his physics homework =x You know them, you see :p




Come on.. upload -.- Photobucket's still uploading :O




Shan Ai was telling me that Mdm Koh called her for some survey yesterday afternoon and they were talking about me, again :/ Shan Ai warned me that Mdm Koh would be calling me any moment because they just ended their conversation and true enough, my house phone rang -.- She should have called at the right moment man :/ I was about to leave the house for my piano when she called and she made me missed the bus, late for piano, got scolded for not being punctual. Who's fault? Hahaha :p




Someone has internet now :O

Someone's gonna read my posts everyday :O

Who cares.




I'm considering changing my blog url to..

cassandrascreams.bs?

cassandramoos.bs?

irocklikesiao.bs?




Don't laugh.




Okay, I shall reply my tags now (:



Joey: See! I told you there were merry-go-rounds, you idiot :p We should have played bumpers boats you know! :(

Ninnart: Okayokay :D

MRC: :O MR CHNG AH?! LOL! Hahaha, don't know. Ask them. Hahaha.

Gwen: Linked :D

Paul ThreeHill: You! Paul ThreeHill! Hahaha. That picture so nice laa :O Make you look tall you know :p

Mai: Hahaha. Kevin -.- Hahaha. Hello! (:

Shi Yun: Ya la! There's no if lo -.- Yay! You're my saviour. Hahahaha.




I wonder how are those juniors and those seniors who went Hua Yi Sec today for this band training with Mr Nonami :p Hahaha. Mr Nonami is a very cute guy :O Quoted from Shi Yun, in Werner's tagboard. Hahaha.




Helped my youngest sister in her mathematics today. I can't solve one of her question. (Don't ask me why. I'm dumb what.) So I went round asking people that were online at that time for help. I asked Kane, Yuen Man, Kevin, Justin and Yong Rong. Apparently, only Yong Rong can solve. Yuen Man solved it in algebra but look, a primary four innocent little kid doesn't know algebra and so thank you thank you, Yuen Man (: Kane can't solve and Kane said his friends can't solve too -.- I asked this AMaths student named, Justin Seah Nan Zheng and he replied me with a huh. Kevin replied with two question marks -.- What's wrong with you guys man :/ Kevin can't solve a Primary four sum! :O Aiya, don't be a Sec 4 laa :p Hahaha.




Thank you, Yong Rong (: He explained to me as if he was talking to some retarded kid because I kept saying I don't understand and I think he almost gave up on me. Hahaha.




There's band on Monday! (: So so so great to see band members again, after two weeks :(




My Dad's coming back on Sunday! (: He's gonna bring back the Sydney Opera House as a reward for me. HAHAHAHA.




Sometimes I wonder if you're a Malaysian.

You go to Malaysia like every holiday.

Who cares. HAHAHA.

Ask yourself,

who'd been the one giving in all the time?

Me. Not you.




I've got a primary school gathering today but I didn't go because I overslept :/ Damn. They were planning to have this gathering in East Coast today and all of them started calling my phone to ask me why didn't I go :( I can't say I overslept so I said I had something on :( Oh well, we'll meet another time (:




My gastrics is acting up again.

I can feel those acids moving here and there in my stomach. Hahahaha.

I don't even feel a thing for you now (:

Congrats to me! :D

Time heals all wounds, perhaps that's what this sentence really meant.

I'm feeling VERY OKAY without you! (:

Now I feel so dumb holding on to you in the past,

even though I know things won't turn out to be what I wanted.

So dumb. Hahaha.




Come on, UPLOAD! YOU STUPID PHOTOBUCKET.




I'll upload the pictures taken with Joey first (: China trip later. Haha. We started making fun of Dexter, Joey's brother :p We tried to imitate him but we ended up laughing non-stop. Hahaha.


Hot babe. Hahaha. Photobucket


Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

I love her man. Hahaha.


Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

I don't know why but each time she says TAO KAE NOI, it'll make me laugh non-stop. Hahaha.


Sexyback :O

Photobucket Photobucket


Then we took pictures of the water dispenser! (:

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket


I'm tall B-) She's short :p

Photobucket Photobucket


She was eating her noodles but I kept bugging her :p Korean cup noodles is interesting :O

Photobucket Photobucket


CRAYON TIME! (: Hahaha. Jiamin eats crayons. Darren went to escape and got first prize after spinning the wheel and he got a crayon! :O

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket


Then we saw this guy and we started laughing. Lol! We somehow begged him to let us take a picture of him because he's wanted! :p

Photobucket


Then I started going retro cha-cha with Darren! (:

Photobucket Photobucket


I don't know what's wrong with her but yeah, that's how two retards click! (:

Photobucket


Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket


That idiot started going crazy. She ran down the stairs because she saw a cat -.- Then she saw a fish. She started feeding the cat with the leftover fish those people had left and thrown away after some bbq and she insisted I save those cat pictures in my camera -.- Eew, cat. They go 'hong hong' Lol! Siripun! Elenore! (:

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket


Lol. Dexter. Hahaha.

Photobucket


Joey's family is weird. They wake up like 7, 8am to bathe and Joey started waking me up and I realised I was the last to wake up :O

Photobucket


Darren's a big bully :( He twisted my hand like nobody's business :/ I wasn't smiling, I almost cried, in pain :/

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket


I'll never help my Mum with her shopping. Joey and Dexter even helped their Mum to put the things in the car :O

Photobucket Photobucket


I'm tired :p
Finally finish uploading all the photos during the chalet (:
Today's Friday the thirteenth :O
March 13th. Don't think I don't know a thing.
The day you lied to me and I was kept in the dark until now.
You suck.


I don't love you,
like I do,
yesterday :D