Friday, May 30, 2008

Yes, I'm leaving for China tomorrow early in the morning at 6am. You guys want anything tell me in your tagboard but I won't be able to see it unless you tell me through sms(:


Goodbye people(:


Photobucket


I'm so gonna be late for tomorrow's check in. 6am wth. Means I have to wake up at 4am and leave the house by 5am or later.


Went for this POA workshop thing and I'm so proud of myself for being able to sit and listen to the talk given by Ngee Ann Polytechnic and other entrepreneurs :O Imagine sitting there for the whole day from 8am to 6pm with only break time for tea and lunch.


I don't know how to pack my luggage help.


Jiamin's is gonna thank me in her blog. HAHAHA. But she only thank me through the tagboard -.- You idiot. Lol.


I'm gonna miss band for the whole of next week :( I'm gonna miss quarrelling with the VERY TALL Nicholas. Aww. Lol. Nicholas and Muhammad like the same eh, 3 years grow 3 cm. HAHAHA.


The talk given in Yu Ying Sec was okay okay. Photobucket I was really paying attention until I saw Jia Lin's phone!(: She got 40 (and still counting)games in her phone :O I took her phone and sent those games I want to my phone!(: Now I got 27 games in my phone. HAHAHA.


My class is gonna compete with 9? 10? other schools in Singapore to sell things in Anchorpoint -.- We still have to change shifts. Lol. Too bad :p We're still in China and so the booth has only those guys to maintain it. HAHAHA.

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket


Oh yes, went to J8 yesterday to shop for shorts. Walked the whole place and only bought one. HAHAHA. Then there was this exhibition there and saw a spider and a grasshopper. Lol! Jiang Lin was like oh my god! Really in J8? I go see I go see. Lol.


Photobucket Photobucket


I took Hui Jun's phone and I sent a super super sweet photo from her phone to mine(: Aww..

Photobucket


I'm leaving tomorrow,
if you'd feel a thing..
How great.
Tell me you're gonna miss me, you idiot.
Idiot.


Werner's gonna complain in his blog that I didn't go for band today and the whole of next week. Hahaha. See, he's gonna miss me!(: HAHAHA.