Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Went for piano last week and decided to shop in some store after lesson. Saw this carton(?) of chocolate milk sweets and bought it. But I don't think I would be able to pass it to you anymore. It'd been standing upright on top on my piano for more than a week already :( I think of you wherever I go. Photobucket


My aunt mms-ed me my little cousin's photo(: She's so so so ADORABLE~ *faints* Photobucket


Oh yes, didn't go to school last thursday(: Met up with Joey and Elenore after school. Elenore went home so Joey and I went to some place in AMK to cut hair!(: For the first time I didn't complain. Hahaha. It's really nice on that day after that haircut and I took a lot of pictures of my new hair(:


Joey had to wash her hair before she can cut because there's this rubber band mark there :O Joey and her kuku hair B-) Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Joey changed her specs to black and red!(: Almost the same as my current one because it has thick frames. Hahaha. I'm gonna change my specs to black and red too(: But I'm almost blind already -.- You-know-who's new specs is nice(: I love thick frame specs. HAHAHA. Lol, Joey and I has the same hairstyle and almost the same kind of specs. We're cool B-) Hahahaha.


I didn't change.
You changed, that's why I did.
I wanted to be sarcastic to you but I couldn't bear to.
So I ended up saying sorry all the time.
Time flies,
but I think that feeling is still there.
Oh god :(