That stupid bitch of mine morning call-ed me at 8 and said I was a pig and told me to wake up -.- what's your problem laa auntie.
Met that bitch at 8.30am in Bishan MRT for breakfast. I thought she wanted to go AMK, then she said, okay, let's go Bishan Mac -.-
We stayed there till like almost 10am then that bitch say she wanna go home sleep. Slap your face ah. So she bus-ed home and I walked home(:
I'm leaving house to meet that bitch in the MRT again for the China trip briefing in school. Ya now bye :D
Nicholas! You can't kill me on Friday(: I got POA workshop till 6pm in the evening. Too bad you pig :p
Met that bitch at 8.30am in Bishan MRT for breakfast. I thought she wanted to go AMK, then she said, okay, let's go Bishan Mac -.-
We stayed there till like almost 10am then that bitch say she wanna go home sleep. Slap your face ah. So she bus-ed home and I walked home(:
I'm leaving house to meet that bitch in the MRT again for the China trip briefing in school. Ya now bye :D
Nicholas! You can't kill me on Friday(: I got POA workshop till 6pm in the evening. Too bad you pig :p


.jpg)

<< Home