MYE's over! I'm supposed to be (: over this, but apparently, I'm not.
Where did all those promises go, you ass.
You just love making me cry and hurting me uh?
Your favourite past-time is it.
You don't even a shit about me,
You don't even care for me.
Where did that old gong head went.
I have no more tears to cry already.
Yet, I'm getting hurt everyday. Again.
I don't even wanna see you.
I've been giving in,
it's your turn now.
It's up to you if you wanna do anything about it.
I can't say anything else, anymore.
Who am I anyway uh.
Why am I having feelings for a jerk. Oh man.
I got back my phone(: Should be, I got back my SIM card. Before my phone got confiscated, everything was still so perfect for me, it's different when I got back my phone. As I look into my inbox and see those smses, look into the camera album and see those photos, look into my contact as what I saved you in, even my screensaver, everything. I realised how stupid I could be.
Because of this, so many many many people came to talk to me about it(: Thank you thank you, really. There's people like, Joey, GuiJun, Serene, HuiXian, Tiffany, Ninnart, Elenore, Josiah, ShiYun, XinZhi, Daoying, ChuXian, ShanAi, ZheAn, ZhiEn, XiaoMei, Carine, Gwendolyn, Aaron, Ignatius? Hahah.
Thanks guys(:
Thank God that band practices are starting soon(: I'll quarrel with that Nicholas again, at least I'll be happier(:
Damn you, NINNART SIRIPUN FONG. Why are you going back to Thailand uh. I want.. Mango sticky rice(: Hahah. I wanted to complain everything to you and you're telling me you're not coming to school on Monday. You want me slap you ah :p
Talked to that Josiah on MSN and I listened to his advice(: I deleted everything that has gotta do with him(: Smses, photos, videos and his contact. It's time for me to grow up(:
At least that FongRenJing gave me some practical advice. Hahah. You guys kept asking me to forget about him. It's not easy eh. But I've taken the first step already(: I'm gonna be that happy tall person again, even without you(: You can hurt me, so can I.
Physics paper on the last day(: Rushed home with ShanAi and that bitch left me alone in that bus stop to wait for the bus while she walk home. Damn you :/ Met up with that lover of mine in Bishan Interchange and she suddenly say she forgot to bring her EZlink card. Pro? Pro. Train-ed to AMK and met Daoying and PeiShi there(: Then train-ed down to Dhoby Ghaut(: Lover and I mixed up Dhoby Ghaut and City Hall, so we got down at the wrong station(: That bitch ah.. :p We went up and down the escalator and took the travelator twice wth. That travelator was the one i used to walk with you-know-who. Yes, that travelator with that Incredicble India there.
Goodbye dear, it ends here.
Met up with XinZhi and Tiffany in Bugis(: That's where the fun starts(: Bought like $70 of clothes and tried that jumper in This Fashion! :D took a lot photos in the fitting room and everywhere(: That stupid bitch lover of mine kept saying the Ribena Snow was nice. Eew? So damn sour laa. I don't take sour stuff you bitch(: Bought a cardigan, elmo shirt, some green collar tee? and this LITTLE MISS SUNSHINE black tee(:
I'm lil miss sunshine(: I wanna smile like I used to, again(:
Wanted to buy that blue cardigan, but decided not to. I don't wanna remember anything. And yes, it's time to change blogskin now. This blogskin doesn't suit me now.
You were the one who didn't treasure me in the first place.
I don't know why am I still holding on.
I took very long to decide which colour to buy and Tiffany and XinZhi came out with this, you turn back, choose number 1, 2 or 3 then buy. Hahahah. Red cardigan was number 2(: I chose 2 that's why :D I didn't know whether to buy red, brown, purple or grey. Red suits me more(: Because red rocks. See this IGNATIUS THIAM? :D
Oh yes, CHEMISTRY ROCKS! I LOVE CHEMISTRY(: See this, Mr Lim? :p
The six of us shopped from like 11am to 7pm? Hahah. We forgot all about eating when we're shopping(: Girls what.. Hahah. Daoying didn't buy anything, she kept wanting to get food. Hahah. Ohyes, we took 2 neoprints and each of us paid like $1.80 for each. Hahah. I took out my specs :O Tiffany and XinZhi put make-up on me(: Hahah. My eyes are nice :D Just small.. Oh damn it. Small eyes.. I don't miss you, mimiyan.
'Thanks for the memories' suddenly seem so nice(: I used to say JiaMin emoshit, because she listens to this kind of super noisy songs. Fall out boy suddenly seem so nice(: I won't go emo, that's stupid.
You and your empty promises,
I had enough.
Ohyes, when ShanAi and I were on our way home, we saw this little boy, who is so gonna be a big bully in the future :( He just picked up one fallen branch from the ground and started hitting around. He hit the tree and the leaves all came down. Wth?

Where did all those promises go, you ass.
You just love making me cry and hurting me uh?
Your favourite past-time is it.
You don't even a shit about me,
You don't even care for me.
Where did that old gong head went.
I have no more tears to cry already.
Yet, I'm getting hurt everyday. Again.
I don't even wanna see you.
I've been giving in,
it's your turn now.
It's up to you if you wanna do anything about it.
I can't say anything else, anymore.
Who am I anyway uh.
Why am I having feelings for a jerk. Oh man.
I got back my phone(: Should be, I got back my SIM card. Before my phone got confiscated, everything was still so perfect for me, it's different when I got back my phone. As I look into my inbox and see those smses, look into the camera album and see those photos, look into my contact as what I saved you in, even my screensaver, everything. I realised how stupid I could be.
Because of this, so many many many people came to talk to me about it(: Thank you thank you, really. There's people like, Joey, GuiJun, Serene, HuiXian, Tiffany, Ninnart, Elenore, Josiah, ShiYun, XinZhi, Daoying, ChuXian, ShanAi, ZheAn, ZhiEn, XiaoMei, Carine, Gwendolyn, Aaron, Ignatius? Hahah.
Thanks guys(:
Thank God that band practices are starting soon(: I'll quarrel with that Nicholas again, at least I'll be happier(:
Damn you, NINNART SIRIPUN FONG. Why are you going back to Thailand uh. I want.. Mango sticky rice(: Hahah. I wanted to complain everything to you and you're telling me you're not coming to school on Monday. You want me slap you ah :p
Talked to that Josiah on MSN and I listened to his advice(: I deleted everything that has gotta do with him(: Smses, photos, videos and his contact. It's time for me to grow up(:
At least that FongRenJing gave me some practical advice. Hahah. You guys kept asking me to forget about him. It's not easy eh. But I've taken the first step already(: I'm gonna be that happy tall person again, even without you(: You can hurt me, so can I.
Physics paper on the last day(: Rushed home with ShanAi and that bitch left me alone in that bus stop to wait for the bus while she walk home. Damn you :/ Met up with that lover of mine in Bishan Interchange and she suddenly say she forgot to bring her EZlink card. Pro? Pro. Train-ed to AMK and met Daoying and PeiShi there(: Then train-ed down to Dhoby Ghaut(: Lover and I mixed up Dhoby Ghaut and City Hall, so we got down at the wrong station(: That bitch ah.. :p We went up and down the escalator and took the travelator twice wth. That travelator was the one i used to walk with you-know-who. Yes, that travelator with that Incredicble India there.
Goodbye dear, it ends here.
Met up with XinZhi and Tiffany in Bugis(: That's where the fun starts(: Bought like $70 of clothes and tried that jumper in This Fashion! :D took a lot photos in the fitting room and everywhere(: That stupid bitch lover of mine kept saying the Ribena Snow was nice. Eew? So damn sour laa. I don't take sour stuff you bitch(: Bought a cardigan, elmo shirt, some green collar tee? and this LITTLE MISS SUNSHINE black tee(:
I'm lil miss sunshine(: I wanna smile like I used to, again(:
Wanted to buy that blue cardigan, but decided not to. I don't wanna remember anything. And yes, it's time to change blogskin now. This blogskin doesn't suit me now.
You were the one who didn't treasure me in the first place.
I don't know why am I still holding on.
I took very long to decide which colour to buy and Tiffany and XinZhi came out with this, you turn back, choose number 1, 2 or 3 then buy. Hahahah. Red cardigan was number 2(: I chose 2 that's why :D I didn't know whether to buy red, brown, purple or grey. Red suits me more(: Because red rocks. See this IGNATIUS THIAM? :D
Oh yes, CHEMISTRY ROCKS! I LOVE CHEMISTRY(: See this, Mr Lim? :p
The six of us shopped from like 11am to 7pm? Hahah. We forgot all about eating when we're shopping(: Girls what.. Hahah. Daoying didn't buy anything, she kept wanting to get food. Hahah. Ohyes, we took 2 neoprints and each of us paid like $1.80 for each. Hahah. I took out my specs :O Tiffany and XinZhi put make-up on me(: Hahah. My eyes are nice :D Just small.. Oh damn it. Small eyes.. I don't miss you, mimiyan.
'Thanks for the memories' suddenly seem so nice(: I used to say JiaMin emoshit, because she listens to this kind of super noisy songs. Fall out boy suddenly seem so nice(: I won't go emo, that's stupid.
You and your empty promises,
I had enough.
Ohyes, when ShanAi and I were on our way home, we saw this little boy, who is so gonna be a big bully in the future :( He just picked up one fallen branch from the ground and started hitting around. He hit the tree and the leaves all came down. Wth?



.jpg)

<< Home