Saturday, May 03, 2008

/ 195


I'm gonnaaaaaa die :( I don't even understand a thing in physics at all. Yes, like all the way from chapter 1, I don't get a thing :/


Maths too :( I can't even do simple quadratic equations. WongMeiYu, you suck. I have no confidence in all ther exams this mid-year at all. Die already die already :/


Went to my parents' office in the afternoon and did my revision there. Gave up on physics after the first hour and moved on to maths. I can't even sit still for revision wth. Because I need you :( Decided to stop work and yes, that's all for today and I went on to watch Hooping Dulcinea (Dou Niu Yao Bu Yao) (: Every episode makes me think of you even more. If you were that sweet as before again.


I got so addicted to the song Bei Ying, by Yoga Lin You Jia(:




背影 - 林宥嘉

三公分陽光
三公分空氣
堵在眼前像一面玻璃
擋住了妳表情
剩下只有腳印一直向前走
走不完距離一直向後退不出回憶很高興有心事
幫我困住自己
妳頭髮上淡淡青草香氣
變成了風才能和我相遇
妳的目光蒸發成雲
再下成雨我才能夠靠近
感謝我不可以
住進妳的眼睛所以才能
擁抱妳的背影
有再多的遺憾
用來牢牢記住
不完美的所有美麗
感謝我不可以
擁抱妳的背影
所以才能變成妳的背影
躲在安靜角落
不用妳回頭看
不用珍惜
我懷裡所有溫暖的空氣
變成風也不敢和妳相遇
我的心事蒸發成雲
再下成雨卻捨不得淋溼妳
感謝我不可以
住進妳的眼睛
所以才能擁抱妳的背影
有再多的遺憾
用來牢牢記住
不完美的所有美麗
感謝我不可以
擁抱妳的背影
所以才能變成妳的背影
躲在安靜角落
不用妳回頭看
不用珍惜
感謝我不可以
擁抱妳的背影
所以才能變成妳的背影
躲在安靜角落
如果妳回頭看
不用在意


I don't know,
everything I see and do,
it just happen to link to you.


Didn't eat my breakfast and lunch today :( Woke up pretty early and accompanied my grandma to the market to buy her veggies -.- Then went to my parents' office until now. Yes, it's like 9pm already :( Was really hungry so my mum ordered KFC delivery(: Didn't eat much because you weren't here with me to remind me :(


Geog exam on Monday ohmanzxzxz :( Those not taking AMaths could go home after 0930 but I told Ian (ChuXian! Hahah. I created that guy name for her :P) to accompany to finish up our art in the art room after her history and my geog exam(: My painting suck ohmanzxzx. It's damndamndamn thick and it looks like shit. That MrTan still say wanna exhibit our works in the ARTquarium -.- He meant to embarrass us or what. Oh, maybe embarrass me or what.


My hair is so oily nownownow. Damnit.


I can't afford to lose you, gong head.
Stop pretending you don't know a thing.


Ohyes, HAPPY 68TH BIRTHDAY AHGONG(:


Even that retard CSA understands POA now. I feel like some failure uh. My studies isn't good. I suck at music, though I've been at it since four? And I don't even know if I could keep you now :(


Fail then fail. So be it.
I rather be happy in other stuff than studies.
I'm in no mood to study at all.
RAWR.


I wanaaaaaaaa cry :(
You don't know how much I miss you, you pig.