I'm gonna press the calculator till all the buttons come out.
Damn, I feel so retarded. I wanna cry each time I think of those times we spent together :( Those memories are little, but it somehow stays in my mind for so long, so deeply :( If I said I've forgot all about you, I'm lying.
I'm leaving to China on Saturday at 4am -.- I wonder if I'll be missed.
I want all those comforts and those sweet little talks again. It's so true you know, in my aching heart, I got those kisses slit.
Thanks for the memories. I still want more(:
How do you want me to let go of you? I'll be seeing you even O's. We're taking the same chinese paper together next year. Damn. Because you make me smile. Whenever, wherever.
You kept saying I've changed. I think I really did. Stereotyping hur, or whatever you call it. HAHAHA.
I can't remember which band practice, Alyssa and Cardus came back for band. But they put their bags and disappeared the next minute -.- I don't know, somehow I see those seniors coming back, I felt a sense of relief. Like that time when Rachel came back twice. I felt so.. warm? Hahaha. What a word man. But the next minute I thought, they are leaving soon. Left.
I started rummaging Werner's crumpler and threw everything around. HAHAHA. He must have hate me at that moment. Hahaha.
He's my divorced husband. HAHAHA. He divorced me! :( You idiot. Lol!
Got so addicted to Hooping Dulcinea (Dou Niu Yao Bu Yao)!(: The trend of wearing two watches on one hand.
That Hooping Dulcinea is the fourth drama(?) I'm so addicted to it. The first was the Meteor Gardens I and II, It started with a kiss, Hana Kimi and now Hooping Dulcinea!(: I so love Hebe's hair.*faints*
I'm still missing you.
I don't know how long this feeling is gonna last.
When I saw you today,
I'm so uncertain if the feeling came back or what.
Maybe it'd been my fault from the start.
If I wasn't that sensitive and I didn't attitude you,
all this wouldn't have happened.
I took you for granted.
I want that ass back.
But it's time to move on. I wanna be that old, crazy and cheerful bitch I used to be. I've tried. I'm still trying.
Damn, I feel so retarded. I wanna cry each time I think of those times we spent together :( Those memories are little, but it somehow stays in my mind for so long, so deeply :( If I said I've forgot all about you, I'm lying.
I'm leaving to China on Saturday at 4am -.- I wonder if I'll be missed.
I want all those comforts and those sweet little talks again. It's so true you know, in my aching heart, I got those kisses slit.
Thanks for the memories. I still want more(:
How do you want me to let go of you? I'll be seeing you even O's. We're taking the same chinese paper together next year. Damn. Because you make me smile. Whenever, wherever.
You kept saying I've changed. I think I really did. Stereotyping hur, or whatever you call it. HAHAHA.
I can't remember which band practice, Alyssa and Cardus came back for band. But they put their bags and disappeared the next minute -.- I don't know, somehow I see those seniors coming back, I felt a sense of relief. Like that time when Rachel came back twice. I felt so.. warm? Hahaha. What a word man. But the next minute I thought, they are leaving soon. Left.
I started rummaging Werner's crumpler and threw everything around. HAHAHA. He must have hate me at that moment. Hahaha.
He's my divorced husband. HAHAHA. He divorced me! :( You idiot. Lol!Got so addicted to Hooping Dulcinea (Dou Niu Yao Bu Yao)!(: The trend of wearing two watches on one hand.
That Hooping Dulcinea is the fourth drama(?) I'm so addicted to it. The first was the Meteor Gardens I and II, It started with a kiss, Hana Kimi and now Hooping Dulcinea!(: I so love Hebe's hair.*faints*I'm still missing you.
I don't know how long this feeling is gonna last.
When I saw you today,
I'm so uncertain if the feeling came back or what.
Maybe it'd been my fault from the start.
If I wasn't that sensitive and I didn't attitude you,
all this wouldn't have happened.
I took you for granted.
I want that ass back.
But it's time to move on. I wanna be that old, crazy and cheerful bitch I used to be. I've tried. I'm still trying.


.jpg)

<< Home