I'm gonna post a lot a lot of posts today. HAHAHA, to make up for all the days I wanted to blog but I chose to sleep instead.
You stupid pig, Nicholas Lim(: HAHAHA, I've been bickering with him since sec1 cadet band :O Imagine, which two band members would quarrel and not feel sick for 3 years, going four? Lol. Aww, Nicholas's sad, because after I graduate and step down he has nobody to quarrel with. Don't worry, I'll be back to visit my girlfriend, yes you, Nicholas Lim :D HAHAHAHA.
Raynor Ho Kah Loong called me at almost midnight on Monday and asked me what time to meet in Mac the next day -.- He kept asking Chu Xian to go along too :O Who knows.. Hahaha. Talked to him for about half an hour and he kept laughing at every sentence I say. What's your problem laa -.-
Yep, so we decided to meet at 7am in Mac on Tuesday. I wanted 7.10am. 10 min is also time for me to sleep okay, better than nothing(: Then that dumb Raynor laughed at me again for wanting to sleep for another 10 min -.- Damn you..
As usual, Muhammad was the first to reach, then me(: HAHAHA. MUHAMMAD YOU SHORTY! 3 years grow 3cm -.- Still shorter than me. Hahaha. So both of us waited for Raynor and Gui Jun. I called Gui Jun and she didn't pick up the phone. Muhammad sms-ed Raynor and he didn't reply. You both trying to be funny ah. Lol. Then Gui Jun sms-ed me saying she in petrol station, that's why she couldn't pick up the phone, saying she'd be late. (As usual. HAHAHA.) Raynor replied Muhammad, saying he is also in petrol station and would be late. What's with the petrol station man -.- Gui Jun spelt petrol station as patrol station. Lol! Muhammad was playing his psp and he was super engrossed in it and didn't bother talking to me. Rawr. So I took out my ipod and play my solitaire(: I rock man.
Raynor came at 7.30am. He was walking around Mac because he couldn't find us. Lol. Then Muhammad and I stared at him and started laughing. Hahaha. I bought the McGriddles with Egg :O $6.20 for some breakfast I regretted :( McGriddles is not new eh. It'd been in Japan for very long already :O I took a picture of that in the train in Japan last year. Go see my JEP's post, it's still there, I think.
Muhammad and Raynor kept laughing at me saying that my tastebuds got problem :/ I took out the meat because that McGriddles is so damn big, I can't even fit that whole burger(?) in my mouth. Yesyes, I have a small mouth cannot is it :p But I talk a lot. HAHAHA. Seriously laa, that burger(?) is huge okay, for me(:
Supposed to reach school at 8am for art but reached at 8.30am, as usual late. HAHAHA. That time during the March holidays, Gui Jun, Hui Xian, Raynor, Muhammad and I were more than an hour late :p
Oh man, there's chemistry rememdial tomorrow :O i'm so gonna get scolded because I didn't file my stuff in.
I'm beginning to like POA. HAHAHA. Cash book, trial balance, Balance sheet, Trading profit and loss sounds super interesting to me now. HAHAHA.
I'm gonna upload a lot a lot of pictures(:
I don't wanna Ninnart to leave Singapore. I'd have no one in band :( Serene has Elenore and Ninnart's gone :( Rawr. *starts singing when you're gone* HAHAHA.
Serene said band members can go Japan end of this year again :D But this time with choir -.- I so wanna go back to Japan :( But Ninnart can't go. I wanna go with that ass but she's leaving Singapore :( Come on, let's all drop down and cry. Why is everyone leaving. First is Yu Xuan then Ninnart. Who's next.
I wanna go Japaaaaaaaaaaaan :(
My parents are celebrating their 18th wedding anniversary this year. They planned to go overseas without my both sisters and I. So I suggested Japan and told them I could be their tour guide so they could bring me along(:
Heard from Elenore that selected Geography and History students could go Germany next June. I so wanna go too :( Then my four years in sec school is so interesting eh? First Japan, China, Japan and Germany!(: I wanna go for ALL. HAHAHAHA.
I miss Japan.
But I miss you even more.
Rawr.
I can't go for band the whole of next week because of the China trip. Oh man :(
Since everyone's blogging about their results and holiday schedule, I should do that too(: Not now. I can't find my student's diary. HAHAHA.
Have I changed? You-know-who said I changed. Duh, if you were me, you would also change, after suffering such a big blow (Hahaha, Nicholas! See! Da ji!) of what you'd done to me. Who wouldn't break down. You-know-who said I became very fake, not as kuazhang and drama as before. Yeah, somehow agreed with you-know-who. I kept on putting a fake smile on my face. I'm not as happy as before. I would be smiling and happy again, if things were still the same. It's possible, right? Rawr. Better not let Josiah see this post, he's gonna demand another ice milo from me. HAHAHA.
That retarded lover of mine edited my pictures and posted on her blog -.- WONGMEIYU IS RETARDED(:

I'm gonna read the dictionary as my bedtime story. HAHAHA.
You stupid pig, Nicholas Lim(: HAHAHA, I've been bickering with him since sec1 cadet band :O Imagine, which two band members would quarrel and not feel sick for 3 years, going four? Lol. Aww, Nicholas's sad, because after I graduate and step down he has nobody to quarrel with. Don't worry, I'll be back to visit my girlfriend, yes you, Nicholas Lim :D HAHAHAHA.
Raynor Ho Kah Loong called me at almost midnight on Monday and asked me what time to meet in Mac the next day -.- He kept asking Chu Xian to go along too :O Who knows.. Hahaha. Talked to him for about half an hour and he kept laughing at every sentence I say. What's your problem laa -.-
Yep, so we decided to meet at 7am in Mac on Tuesday. I wanted 7.10am. 10 min is also time for me to sleep okay, better than nothing(: Then that dumb Raynor laughed at me again for wanting to sleep for another 10 min -.- Damn you..
As usual, Muhammad was the first to reach, then me(: HAHAHA. MUHAMMAD YOU SHORTY! 3 years grow 3cm -.- Still shorter than me. Hahaha. So both of us waited for Raynor and Gui Jun. I called Gui Jun and she didn't pick up the phone. Muhammad sms-ed Raynor and he didn't reply. You both trying to be funny ah. Lol. Then Gui Jun sms-ed me saying she in petrol station, that's why she couldn't pick up the phone, saying she'd be late. (As usual. HAHAHA.) Raynor replied Muhammad, saying he is also in petrol station and would be late. What's with the petrol station man -.- Gui Jun spelt petrol station as patrol station. Lol! Muhammad was playing his psp and he was super engrossed in it and didn't bother talking to me. Rawr. So I took out my ipod and play my solitaire(: I rock man.
Raynor came at 7.30am. He was walking around Mac because he couldn't find us. Lol. Then Muhammad and I stared at him and started laughing. Hahaha. I bought the McGriddles with Egg :O $6.20 for some breakfast I regretted :( McGriddles is not new eh. It'd been in Japan for very long already :O I took a picture of that in the train in Japan last year. Go see my JEP's post, it's still there, I think.
Muhammad and Raynor kept laughing at me saying that my tastebuds got problem :/ I took out the meat because that McGriddles is so damn big, I can't even fit that whole burger(?) in my mouth. Yesyes, I have a small mouth cannot is it :p But I talk a lot. HAHAHA. Seriously laa, that burger(?) is huge okay, for me(:
Supposed to reach school at 8am for art but reached at 8.30am, as usual late. HAHAHA. That time during the March holidays, Gui Jun, Hui Xian, Raynor, Muhammad and I were more than an hour late :p
Oh man, there's chemistry rememdial tomorrow :O i'm so gonna get scolded because I didn't file my stuff in.
I'm beginning to like POA. HAHAHA. Cash book, trial balance, Balance sheet, Trading profit and loss sounds super interesting to me now. HAHAHA.
I'm gonna upload a lot a lot of pictures(:
I don't wanna Ninnart to leave Singapore. I'd have no one in band :( Serene has Elenore and Ninnart's gone :( Rawr. *starts singing when you're gone* HAHAHA.
Serene said band members can go Japan end of this year again :D But this time with choir -.- I so wanna go back to Japan :( But Ninnart can't go. I wanna go with that ass but she's leaving Singapore :( Come on, let's all drop down and cry. Why is everyone leaving. First is Yu Xuan then Ninnart. Who's next.
I wanna go Japaaaaaaaaaaaan :(
My parents are celebrating their 18th wedding anniversary this year. They planned to go overseas without my both sisters and I. So I suggested Japan and told them I could be their tour guide so they could bring me along(:
Heard from Elenore that selected Geography and History students could go Germany next June. I so wanna go too :( Then my four years in sec school is so interesting eh? First Japan, China, Japan and Germany!(: I wanna go for ALL. HAHAHAHA.
I miss Japan.
But I miss you even more.
Rawr.
I can't go for band the whole of next week because of the China trip. Oh man :(
Since everyone's blogging about their results and holiday schedule, I should do that too(: Not now. I can't find my student's diary. HAHAHA.
Have I changed? You-know-who said I changed. Duh, if you were me, you would also change, after suffering such a big blow (Hahaha, Nicholas! See! Da ji!) of what you'd done to me. Who wouldn't break down. You-know-who said I became very fake, not as kuazhang and drama as before. Yeah, somehow agreed with you-know-who. I kept on putting a fake smile on my face. I'm not as happy as before. I would be smiling and happy again, if things were still the same. It's possible, right? Rawr. Better not let Josiah see this post, he's gonna demand another ice milo from me. HAHAHA.
That retarded lover of mine edited my pictures and posted on her blog -.- WONGMEIYU IS RETARDED(:

I'm gonna read the dictionary as my bedtime story. HAHAHA.


.jpg)

<< Home