I'm beginning to lose contact with my sec1 classmates. People like Annabel and Jasmine :( Except for those I still keep in contact with and those that are still in the same class with me now. Let's drop down and cry.
Someone was asking me through msn. What was the sentence that I use the most. Lol. What a question. Lol. Then I thought, Slap your face ah, your problem ah. And, you owe me one ice milo. Lol!
Stupid Werner post a super long post in his blog saying that I look weird without specs and I'm crazy -.- Thanks ah, for dedicating a post to me. HAHAHA. I wear contacts or specs your problem ah. Lol.
I'm feeling cold. That fan on my table is blowing directly on my pimple-less face. Lol. Shan Ai! Pimple-less face okay. Not like you. My smooth smooth de. Hahahaha.
Band was boring on I forgot when. So I went around taking pictures of every band member I see. Damn, I didn't take a picture of Donovan when he was 'tsktsktsktsktsk-ing' me. Lol.
He's my divorced husband. Lol! You don't want me ah. Don't regret ah! HAHAHA.
My husband and my girlfriend. Lol!

That short-and-not-growing husband of mine looks down on my class. You're so dead if I tell this to the people in my class okay. Maybe you'll die earlier if any of the 3D people reads this post. HAHAHA. So what if you're from 2E. Show some respect can. I'm a 3, you're a 2. Dao Ying and Bob (lol!) already went after you like crazy. Only three people went after you and you're begging for mercy. Wait till the 3Ds get to know about it. Lol! Begging for mercy reminds me of Nicholas. Lol!
Josiah said I kept quarrelling with Nicholas 24/7 and he finds it funny -.- Not funny okay. I don't get what you guys are laughing at all the time. It's not fair, you idiot. Lol.
Where band members went all over the school just to practice. Aww.. HAHAHA.

Heh, I see Valerie and Zhe An practicing together! Lol. Gotcha. HAHAHA.

I love this two juniors of mine. Hahaha. Mandy and Charlene(:
You give me strength so I stand tall.
You are my sunshine(:
But the sky above me seemed so cloudy now.
Where are you :(
Come back, will you?
You idiot.
Nicholas and I forgot who kept laughing at me each time when I 'died' in Ninnart's Nintendo DS because I cursed and swear at Mario and called that game stupid. Lol. Stupid game what.. So fast die for what. Never give me chance :( Ninnart Siripun! Go back Thailand and buy a Nintendo DS for me for my birthday present. Belated will do. HAHAHA. As a farewell gift lo.. Rawr. I don't like it when people say bye bye to me :( Especially when you said it was game over. Ninnart too :( Don't leave laa, you idiot.
I want a DS. Ninnart! Buy one for me(: Help me buy also can. I pay you by instalments. Lol.
On I forgot when, Nicholas and Josiah were fighting? Lol! Pardon the background music. Lol. It's that Donovan Ng Chun Hong playing on the drumset. Lol. Nicholas's retarded actions always makes people laugh. I can't believe I really quarrelled with him since sec1 cadet band. Lol. The times when percussion was really a big big family :( Where there was Shi Yun, Sylvia, Kenie, Sok Kee (lol!), Luqman, Rachel, Selena, Gabriel, Nicholas, Cardus, Alyssa, Winston, Bai Xun, Jia Min(: Though punishments were so common then, I rather we return to those times.
I've read on page of the dictionary already.
Maybe it's time to read the bible too.
Someone was asking me through msn. What was the sentence that I use the most. Lol. What a question. Lol. Then I thought, Slap your face ah, your problem ah. And, you owe me one ice milo. Lol!
Stupid Werner post a super long post in his blog saying that I look weird without specs and I'm crazy -.- Thanks ah, for dedicating a post to me. HAHAHA. I wear contacts or specs your problem ah. Lol.
I'm feeling cold. That fan on my table is blowing directly on my pimple-less face. Lol. Shan Ai! Pimple-less face okay. Not like you. My smooth smooth de. Hahahaha.
Band was boring on I forgot when. So I went around taking pictures of every band member I see. Damn, I didn't take a picture of Donovan when he was 'tsktsktsktsktsk-ing' me. Lol.
He's my divorced husband. Lol! You don't want me ah. Don't regret ah! HAHAHA.
My husband and my girlfriend. Lol!

That short-and-not-growing husband of mine looks down on my class. You're so dead if I tell this to the people in my class okay. Maybe you'll die earlier if any of the 3D people reads this post. HAHAHA. So what if you're from 2E. Show some respect can. I'm a 3, you're a 2. Dao Ying and Bob (lol!) already went after you like crazy. Only three people went after you and you're begging for mercy. Wait till the 3Ds get to know about it. Lol! Begging for mercy reminds me of Nicholas. Lol!
Josiah said I kept quarrelling with Nicholas 24/7 and he finds it funny -.- Not funny okay. I don't get what you guys are laughing at all the time. It's not fair, you idiot. Lol.
Where band members went all over the school just to practice. Aww.. HAHAHA.

Heh, I see Valerie and Zhe An practicing together! Lol. Gotcha. HAHAHA.

I love this two juniors of mine. Hahaha. Mandy and Charlene(:
You give me strength so I stand tall.
You are my sunshine(:
But the sky above me seemed so cloudy now.
Where are you :(
Come back, will you?
You idiot.
Nicholas and I forgot who kept laughing at me each time when I 'died' in Ninnart's Nintendo DS because I cursed and swear at Mario and called that game stupid. Lol. Stupid game what.. So fast die for what. Never give me chance :( Ninnart Siripun! Go back Thailand and buy a Nintendo DS for me for my birthday present. Belated will do. HAHAHA. As a farewell gift lo.. Rawr. I don't like it when people say bye bye to me :( Especially when you said it was game over. Ninnart too :( Don't leave laa, you idiot.
I want a DS. Ninnart! Buy one for me(: Help me buy also can. I pay you by instalments. Lol.
On I forgot when, Nicholas and Josiah were fighting? Lol! Pardon the background music. Lol. It's that Donovan Ng Chun Hong playing on the drumset. Lol. Nicholas's retarded actions always makes people laugh. I can't believe I really quarrelled with him since sec1 cadet band. Lol. The times when percussion was really a big big family :( Where there was Shi Yun, Sylvia, Kenie, Sok Kee (lol!), Luqman, Rachel, Selena, Gabriel, Nicholas, Cardus, Alyssa, Winston, Bai Xun, Jia Min(: Though punishments were so common then, I rather we return to those times.
I've read on page of the dictionary already.
Maybe it's time to read the bible too.


.jpg)

<< Home