I got scolded for no stupid reasons. Call me childish or whatever, I'm childish what.
I can't believe I'm leaving Singapore to China in like two days time :O Had to be in the airport at 6.10am in the morning -.-
Uh, for just something I said, I got scolded uh no, insulted? Uh whatever. Call me childish, you ain't any better. I did thank you, in case you forgot. I'm not ungrateful. Stop using those at me. I am what I am.
I am what I am.
I can't believe I'm leaving Singapore to China in like two days time :O Had to be in the airport at 6.10am in the morning -.-
Uh, for just something I said, I got scolded uh no, insulted? Uh whatever. Call me childish, you ain't any better. I did thank you, in case you forgot. I'm not ungrateful. Stop using those at me. I am what I am.
I am what I am.


.jpg)

<< Home