Friday, May 02, 2008

/ 194


HAPPY BIRTHDAY JUSTIN SEAH(: Erzi! Ni zhang da le!(: grow up okay =x you still owe me mochaaaaaaa. One year already lei you ass(:


HAPPY BELATED LABOUR DAY!(:


No school yesterday but I've been waking up quite early nowadays(: I mean really early okay. Like 7 or 8 plus in the morning and I would sit up on my bed and stare and my smses(:


Was watching the HITO 2008, Ms USA 2008 and my HongKong dramaaaaaas yesterday(: I had to switch between channels each time there're commercials. Hahah. Ms Texas got Ms USA this year(: Hi YuXuan! xD


I don't know why am I so into you.
But you don't give a damn, you ass.


Did a few chapters of the chemistry TYS(: That's what I did the whole day. I can't do like, practically almost the whole book :( Used paperclips instead of post-it notes for markings. Hahah. Went back school today and asked Joey to teach me all of them. Lousy la she xD Pure chem cannot even do combi chem work. Hahah.


ChuXian became my husband/wife(?) on the 29th of April at 6.43pm(: Hahah. My husband/wife(?) sent me home at 7.13pm(: Hahah. I love ChuXian, ChuXian loves me too(:


At least she won't hurt me like the way you did.
You're hurting me, be it direct or indirectly.
It ain't my fault all the time uh.
I've been giving in most of the time,
what have you done.


Drew the 'lines' for my envelopes in art today(: Hahah, at least they look like envelopes now. It used to look like rectangles, just plain rectangles. Painting is smelly. Eew. I hate the smell of the turpentine. Damn you. GuiJun always pronounce it as 'turpin'. Hahah. Aunty la you.


I seriously wonder if I should let you go :(
I wonder I should just stop thinking about you.
Ass.


Carine told me about something that Christabelle said. I wonder if it's true. I don't know who should I believe you know. Even Eileen thinks the same way as Carine. Bad day today :( I was grumbling and grumbling the whole afternoon. Luckily I have Joey, Elenore, ZhiEn and ZheAn(: Thanks guys for sitting down outside 3J with me after school and listening to me(:


Went hub with ZheAn, Elenore and MrChen because ZheAn that pig wanted to eat beef -.- ZheAn was pulling out all the beansprouts and kept complaining because there were too many of that in the soup. Wth you? Hahah. I ate my ice kachanggggg(: Elenore just drank some honey lemon tea? Whatever you call that. I'll never touch anything that has gotta do with lemons. Eew. MrChen ate chicken rice wth. Go hub eat chicky rice -.- Hahah. Then MrChen told us a lot stuff about his NS days and JC stuff :O He's nice(:


Ohyes Eileen, I uploaded those photos and the video!(: Happy? Hahah. You're a star already!(: ChiaShanAi! You got open your mouth okay! xD Like pig like that! Hahahah.


Shut up Ignatius Thiam. Hahah. Red is so much nicer than black okay. You no taste ah. Red owns your world(:


And to the mighty Kane, that chocolate everywhere also can buy what.. You just came down from the mountain or what. Hahah. You like pink chocolates? You're weird.


Hello HuiWen!(: Yesyes, IceKimo IceKimo Jiaqi! :D


ZheAn also just came down from the mountain not long ago. Hahah. He'd never walk pass the underpass that linked to Hub and AMK MRT :O You daddy's boy what.. Tsktsk. Hahah.


I'll just pretend I don't know a single thing.
I can't lose you, gong head.


Thanks guys for the advice,
I listened, but I don't wanna understand.
It ain't that easy to let go just like that.