The feeling of being cheated for 2months, 3days.
Is horrible.
I didn't wanna cry.
But tears just came down, unknowingly.
I really owe you another ice milo, Josiah.
I didn't wanna cry, really.
Why would I wanna cry for a jerk like you.
Why did Angie come tell me those.
I'd felt better if I didn't know about all those.
I rather pretend I don't know a thing.
I've tried to forget you, boy.
I still can't.
I feel so cheated you know.
Since 13thMarch.
One day after band camp.
I feel so dumb, help.
Leave her and just rewind can.
I wanna be as strong as anybody out there.
I can't.
That's bec I still have feelings you jerk.
I don't wanna cry anymore.
Bec of you, the old CASSANDRA ain't happy anymore.
Bec of you, I don't even feel like I'm myself anymore.
Bec of you, I wasted so much tears.
Bec of you, I think I'm even losing myself now.
Bec of you, CASSANDRA ain't gonna be the happy crazy one anymore.
You. Yes, you. YOU SUCK.
Ohman, why do I love a sucker.
Fuck.
No taste.
Get well soon, ShanAi(:
Get well soon, Raynor(:
Is horrible.
I didn't wanna cry.
But tears just came down, unknowingly.
I really owe you another ice milo, Josiah.
I didn't wanna cry, really.
Why would I wanna cry for a jerk like you.
Why did Angie come tell me those.
I'd felt better if I didn't know about all those.
I rather pretend I don't know a thing.
I've tried to forget you, boy.
I still can't.
I feel so cheated you know.
Since 13thMarch.
One day after band camp.
I feel so dumb, help.
Leave her and just rewind can.
I wanna be as strong as anybody out there.
I can't.
That's bec I still have feelings you jerk.
I don't wanna cry anymore.
Bec of you, the old CASSANDRA ain't happy anymore.
Bec of you, I don't even feel like I'm myself anymore.
Bec of you, I wasted so much tears.
Bec of you, I think I'm even losing myself now.
Bec of you, CASSANDRA ain't gonna be the happy crazy one anymore.
You. Yes, you. YOU SUCK.
Ohman, why do I love a sucker.
Fuck.
No taste.
Get well soon, ShanAi(:
Get well soon, Raynor(:


.jpg)

<< Home