Tuesday, April 29, 2008

/ 192


Okayokay, I shall update because that mighty Kane told me to!(:


I still needa suvive another 11 or more days before I get back my phone D: Should be, before I get a new SIM card :( My mum threw my SIM card out of the window ya ya wtf.


JIAQING IS SO CUTE LAA. OMG *faints*


Hahah. That ChuXian didn't come to school last Thursday and Friday. Damn you. But went to meet up with her and DaoYing after Friday's Hamlet's Play. Wtf. So boring :/ ShanAi was sleeping with her mouth open and she said I was snoring. Hahahahah. ChuXian's a beauty especially when she let down her hair man. Ohman~ I'm in love with her now :D I LOVE CHUXIAN(: CHUXIAN LOVES ME!(:


Raynor was on my left and ShanAi on my right(: I didn't expect Raynor and Bruce would really watch the play laa. Wth. Ohyes, I remember Jessie saying to the chinese teacher ah. Saying, wo men yao qu kan wan. LOL LOL. We're gonna watch a play!(: Hahah.


KohHongWei sent Jessie, ShanAi and I home after chem remedial which was Thursday? Thankyou ah(: Jessie got down first then ShanAi.


Had Social Studies exam today ya ya wth. Someone stole my Social Studies textbook laa wth. I didn't study at all(: I'm gonna fail ssssssssssssss :O Was it ShanAi or ChuXian who told me to read the workbook. Hahhah.


Rawr, hadn't been talking to that lover of mine recently :( I'm saaaaaaaaaad D:


Comecome, ranting time(:
To that pig in my class. You suck. Stop being such a hypocrite and turn back each time you talk to her and then look at me hoping I would have some reaction? You're damn cheap, damn fake damn.. uh plastic? Look into the mirror can. I just hate it when you make stupid noise in class and laugh for no stupid reasons. Happy uh? I saw you writing this dunno what gang thing on a piece of paper and started designing that paper. Wth? Could you like be more serious of exams ah. You hate this teacher because you failed his subject? That's because you suck in that subject what.. Blame yourself luh. ShanAi used to be super close with me but after everything, you took my place. Well, I'm not trying to put the blame on you. Uh. Whatever. This would only waste my finger energy ya ya. If you think I'm talking about you, then I am lo. Don't go back and start crying to the whole world and make ShanAi think that I'm the evil one AGAIN. Well, since when I'm not uh? Who cares. I've got my lover can already(:


I got a picture of you in my wallet!(: Hahahah.


Ohyes, went to celebrate Eileen's birthday the other time. The photos(: Took very little using my phone because we took neoprints remember? Hahah.


I ate this in that Nebo Hub place?(: Rocks laa, I tell you. Hahah.

Photobucket


Bought this for that retard as her birthday cake. Hahah. I was smart enough to get a candle okay. Hahah.

Photobucket


Hahah. I saw that! I was laughing when I saw that and Daoying and ChuXian were like staring at me :p

Photobucket


Happy belated birthday again, girl!(: loves!<3

Photobucket Photobucket


Ohyes, we made Eileen eat the cake with chopsticks(: