/189
I miss blogging :( But I rather sleep than blog(:
MYE's coming ohmanzzxzxzx. I suck at Chemistry, Physics, POA(: WongMeiYu's gonna study like no one's business from now on(: But let me sleep first. That's why I'm automatically giving my phone to my Mum and told her to confiscate for me. My bill for the past two months are like more than 300bucks(: So I had to give her my phone first in case she confiscate even longer next time. She even told my Dad she wants to terminate my contraaaaaact :(

She's my lil lil cousin Daphne(: I gave her that name k. Hahah. My aunt wanted her name to start with a D or a E because my aunt is Elaine and my uncle is Daniel(: Then baby Daphne!(: Since it has a D in front and a E behind(: WongMeiYu! You're a pro man.

EileenChua&Daoying!(: We're on our way to Bishan Stadium for the sports heats? Ah, whatever. It doesn't really matter if it's sports heats or what do you call that since I'm not a sports person(:

As what Josiah said, a noob teaching a noob to play drumset. Lol lol lol. Donovan was teaching KwangYong or the other way round. Hahahah. Ky's blur!(: I took like more than 5 pictures of him then he realised he was being snapped. Snapped! Hahah. Sounds wrong laa.

Nicholas! He's my nupengyou(: I've been bickering with him since sec1 junior band(: Hahah. But he's nice, he saved me from trouble many times. Ya ya I always get into trouble cannot is it xD

It's a penguin, dear(:

SMS Zoo Trail(: Eeeeeh? It didn't really rock. Hahah. That's Rachel, 3Diligent class chairperson!(: She rocks man, super duper cartoon(: I love my gang in class(: Sorry guys, I hurt you all too yep. Oh yes, that group photo has this super act cute form teacher!(: Rawr, I miss my monster lover :( I'm sorry too, girl. I miss those times when we took the exit passes and go to the toilet to take retarded pictures :( Rawr, I miss my monster lover truckloadsssssssss :( I love her, she loves me(:
Ohyes, Serene, Zhean, Shiyun, Nicholas, Werner, Ninnart saw Daoying, Chuxian and I ranting and raving in the band room on Friday. Friday is a bad day. I cried too. So did you, lover and nuerzi :( Serene was like saying, 3D shouldn't be called 3Diligent. It should be called 3Dangerous. Hahahah. A class people's brain thinks really different from us. Yep. 3A mah.. Hahah. Who cares if it's 3A or 3Z. I love 3D, that's enough(:
How many more days to MYE? :/
I got 78 for CHINESE!(: Chinese lei! Omg *faints* Shanai lover was sleeping throughout the paper and yet she got 75 wtf? Pro laa you :/ I chiong like siao, still 78. But it's okay, 78 lei! Wheeeeeeeees!(: *jumps up and down and left and right* xD

Jinhao on the bus on the way back to school from the zoo(: I dunno wth was he doing =x Hahah. Thanks ah, you helped me with my chemistry, that balancing equations thing even though I drove you to the wall with my stupidity(:

Dongdong!(: He's my boyfriend muahahahahaaaaa xD

My granneeeeeeeh fried some fish and it's heart-shaped k!(: She was like, siao ah. Like that also take picture.. Hahah.
Ohyes, I hate that bitch(: She calls him the same way eeeeh? I dunno if you're referring to the same person as I am, but you suck(: Get a life with your super flat and puppet face(: You suck you suck you suck! Wheeeeeeeeees xD
Hahah. That super gong head sang the 'so sick' by Ne-Yo to me :O I suddenly forgot how does it sound like so I went to listen too(: Nice meh.. Hahah. He sang a lot a lot songs to me(: Hahah. And I love making you jealous :p It's fun! But it's not fun when you made me jealous :( Had a super big quarrel with my gang in class last few weeks till now, thanks for being there for me(:
I'm off to sleeeeeeeep :p Toodles people!(:
I'll miss you yay.
Sorry ah, you'll zibi for a month before I'm back(:
You said you'd wait, you better do(:
If not.. I kick sand at you! :p
I love MY daidai<3
Imma happy tall person(:
I'd smileeeeeeee even when things go super wrong for me(:
I miss blogging :( But I rather sleep than blog(:
MYE's coming ohmanzzxzxzx. I suck at Chemistry, Physics, POA(: WongMeiYu's gonna study like no one's business from now on(: But let me sleep first. That's why I'm automatically giving my phone to my Mum and told her to confiscate for me. My bill for the past two months are like more than 300bucks(: So I had to give her my phone first in case she confiscate even longer next time. She even told my Dad she wants to terminate my contraaaaaact :(

She's my lil lil cousin Daphne(: I gave her that name k. Hahah. My aunt wanted her name to start with a D or a E because my aunt is Elaine and my uncle is Daniel(: Then baby Daphne!(: Since it has a D in front and a E behind(: WongMeiYu! You're a pro man.

EileenChua&Daoying!(: We're on our way to Bishan Stadium for the sports heats? Ah, whatever. It doesn't really matter if it's sports heats or what do you call that since I'm not a sports person(:

As what Josiah said, a noob teaching a noob to play drumset. Lol lol lol. Donovan was teaching KwangYong or the other way round. Hahahah. Ky's blur!(: I took like more than 5 pictures of him then he realised he was being snapped. Snapped! Hahah. Sounds wrong laa.

Nicholas! He's my nupengyou(: I've been bickering with him since sec1 junior band(: Hahah. But he's nice, he saved me from trouble many times. Ya ya I always get into trouble cannot is it xD

It's a penguin, dear(:

SMS Zoo Trail(: Eeeeeh? It didn't really rock. Hahah. That's Rachel, 3Diligent class chairperson!(: She rocks man, super duper cartoon(: I love my gang in class(: Sorry guys, I hurt you all too yep. Oh yes, that group photo has this super act cute form teacher!(: Rawr, I miss my monster lover :( I'm sorry too, girl. I miss those times when we took the exit passes and go to the toilet to take retarded pictures :( Rawr, I miss my monster lover truckloadsssssssss :( I love her, she loves me(:
Ohyes, Serene, Zhean, Shiyun, Nicholas, Werner, Ninnart saw Daoying, Chuxian and I ranting and raving in the band room on Friday. Friday is a bad day. I cried too. So did you, lover and nuerzi :( Serene was like saying, 3D shouldn't be called 3Diligent. It should be called 3Dangerous. Hahahah. A class people's brain thinks really different from us. Yep. 3A mah.. Hahah. Who cares if it's 3A or 3Z. I love 3D, that's enough(:
How many more days to MYE? :/
I got 78 for CHINESE!(: Chinese lei! Omg *faints* Shanai lover was sleeping throughout the paper and yet she got 75 wtf? Pro laa you :/ I chiong like siao, still 78. But it's okay, 78 lei! Wheeeeeeeees!(: *jumps up and down and left and right* xD

Jinhao on the bus on the way back to school from the zoo(: I dunno wth was he doing =x Hahah. Thanks ah, you helped me with my chemistry, that balancing equations thing even though I drove you to the wall with my stupidity(:

Dongdong!(: He's my boyfriend muahahahahaaaaa xD

My granneeeeeeeh fried some fish and it's heart-shaped k!(: She was like, siao ah. Like that also take picture.. Hahah.
Ohyes, I hate that bitch(: She calls him the same way eeeeh? I dunno if you're referring to the same person as I am, but you suck(: Get a life with your super flat and puppet face(: You suck you suck you suck! Wheeeeeeeeees xD
Hahah. That super gong head sang the 'so sick' by Ne-Yo to me :O I suddenly forgot how does it sound like so I went to listen too(: Nice meh.. Hahah. He sang a lot a lot songs to me(: Hahah. And I love making you jealous :p It's fun! But it's not fun when you made me jealous :( Had a super big quarrel with my gang in class last few weeks till now, thanks for being there for me(:
I'm off to sleeeeeeeep :p Toodles people!(:
I'll miss you yay.
Sorry ah, you'll zibi for a month before I'm back(:
You said you'd wait, you better do(:
If not.. I kick sand at you! :p
I love MY daidai<3
Imma happy tall person(:
I'd smileeeeeeee even when things go super wrong for me(:


.jpg)

<< Home