/ 193
I decided to post more post more!(:
Hahah. My blog is so dead. Could you guys like bring it back to life again? Hahahah.
Ohyes, today is Ben&Jerry's anniversary or what is it? Whatever you call it. GuiJun said there'll be free ice-cream in all Ben&Jerry's branches and GuiJun they all are going for ice-cream feast. Hahah. They were deciding if they should go Vivo or the Zoo. Hahah.
Got some more pictures from I dunno where when we went for the SMS Zoo Trail thing(: Ignatius's crumpler is nice. But mine's nicer :p Red colour rocks laa. Black where got nice..

I love that CSA(: But that bitch seldom talk to me now :(
I wonder if this is Donovan you know.. :p

And ain't these beautiful? :D

Goodluck MeiYu, goodluck everybody for the upcoming papers alrighty(:
I decided to post more post more!(:
Hahah. My blog is so dead. Could you guys like bring it back to life again? Hahahah.
Ohyes, today is Ben&Jerry's anniversary or what is it? Whatever you call it. GuiJun said there'll be free ice-cream in all Ben&Jerry's branches and GuiJun they all are going for ice-cream feast. Hahah. They were deciding if they should go Vivo or the Zoo. Hahah.
Got some more pictures from I dunno where when we went for the SMS Zoo Trail thing(: Ignatius's crumpler is nice. But mine's nicer :p Red colour rocks laa. Black where got nice..

I love that CSA(: But that bitch seldom talk to me now :(
I wonder if this is Donovan you know.. :p

And ain't these beautiful? :D

Goodluck MeiYu, goodluck everybody for the upcoming papers alrighty(:


.jpg)

<< Home