Saturday, April 19, 2008

/ 191






Realised that someone whom I trusted and treated as one of my good friend, actually called me a bitch and a flirt(: Called me a flirt for stupid reasons. Hahah. My another friend was like telling me, you dunno ah? she even scolded you in her blog.








Whatever, childish. I can't be bothered also. Hahah.








I had morning call today!(: After 14 days you know you know.








I wanna change my blogskin. I want I want.








HAPPY belated FIFTEENTH BIRTHDAY EILEEN CHUA(:


you're loved by me(: we're your mushroom no.1 fan! weetweets :p that retarded ass never fails to make me laugh all the time(: She was my sec1 get high-and-retarded partner(:






HuiXian and GuiJun are playing the hi-and-yo marathon. HuiXian smsed me saying hahahahaha and :) non stop then the next sms was GuiJun saying the same thing. Hahah. They are so much nicer than whom I thought were my friends, but you guys were just plain, backstabbers(:






I don't give a shit, I don't give a damn(:






Celebrating Eileen's birthday was quite fun. At least we had some sort of a gathering since we're always busy on different days. Yep, so this time we used SpeechDay as that excuse and Eileen's birthday falls on SpeechDay!(:






Had SpeechDay yesterday and I was the latest to arrive =x Dongdong's first sentence was, you very early hor :p Suddenly most of the guys looked so.. hmm. Shuai and smart-looking in their uniform :O *faints* It was damn damn damn hot that day, as if the sun was mad or what. I was looked as if I just bathed on what. Bad hair day :( Went to the toilet to talk to Carine, Atiqah, SereneC, Aishah and GuiJun(: GuiJun claims that she's my love consultant. Hahahah. She's a love laa(: All of them suddenly looked so so different. So different from the crazy people that get high with me over stupid reasons in school(:






GuiJun and HuiXian smsed me again saying they are siao char bo. Hahah. I told you they rock.






Thursday was fun(: Didn't go for SpeechDay rehearsal because I had piaaaaano :( Lunch-ed in school with Joey and Elenore(: ya ya I love Elenore too laa(: Hahah. That retarded Joey insisted on sitting THERE because the scenery was very good for me. That's what she claimed. Damn it. Hahah. MeiTing, SereneG and Angie were at the other table in front of us. MeiTing has this super power to make people laugh dao siao lei. I didn't talk to MeiTing after since we split classes in Sec1 :( She has this super ability to make people laugh until you bang the table and roll on the floor. Hahah.






Angie was trying to somewhat 'modify' her by being as retarded. But MeiTing is still better. Hahah. I laugh at every single dumb joke laa =x






Walked to the overhead bridge bus stop and went to Hub because Angie said she wanted to buy ice-cream wth. Hahah. Accompanied her since I didn't really had things on. Elenore's and my piaaaaaano starts at 5 plus and Angie's training also starts at 5 plus. So we couldn't stay out for long :( Angie and I were like planning to watch every nice movie at least once a week yay(: She's better than you laaa. You kept me vivo-ing for 2 months 17 days already :( *cries*






Ohyes, I was halfway at Eileen's birthday(: Hahah. Bought her a MANGO cake from BreadTalk and it cost like shit :/ It's quite expensive for that dumb MANGO-cum-chocolate-cum-cake-cum-pudding thing. Luckily I remembered to get a candle from the BreadTalk person(: Made Eileen blow her candle and 'cut' her cake in the foodcourt! Hahah. Candle, yep. No fire :/ ChuXian and Joey went stall after stall to ask if they could light the candle for them. Yay! We got the candle lit(: Made Eileen super embarrassed that day. Hahah. Joey said that's not all. She told Eileen to go to the Yong Tau Foo stall to get chopsticks to eat the cake :O LOL LOL. Eileen went. She took 2 spoons and got scolded by us saying that she doesn't know what's chopsticks are. Hahah. Yes, she ate the 'cake' with that pair of chopsticks!(: You rock laa girl. Hahah. Then there's this decoration on top of the cake and ChuXian said it was grass wth. So she pulled that grass out of that cake. There was this lil berry on top and Eileen asked what was that. ChuXian said, Pomegrenate(sp?) or some cranberry. It was super sour(: Hahah.




After SpeechDay, had nasi lemak for breakfast and it's nice lei :O Apart from that hotdog looking very very soaked and wrinkled up. The chilli is nice(: It was the first time I ate chilli without complaining much(: Yay wo zhang da le(: Hahah. Drank 2 bottles of IceMountain, hah. That mineral water is nice :O Can't open it as usual so I got Ninnart the Nanny to open it up for me(: Thanks girl. She seemed to be my nanny before JEP, in Japan and after Japan =x






Took bus 265 with Serene as she wanted people to accompany her. We took the back row of the bus, yep. Elenore, Serene, DaoYing, ChuXian and I(: Alighted at Jubilee there and walked to this super stinky and dark toilet to get changed. DaoYing and Elenore were like saying I look very girl. Hahah. Then I told them, I like that very simple already. Later you see Joey, Jody and Eileen ah. They more kuazhang. Hahah.






That toilet stink man. Out of like 10 cubicles, only 2 was use-able. Omg I feel like puking now, because I can remember that sight very very clearly. OhMan. I told ChuXian to take my clothes for me as I throw it over through the top of the toilet door. Then Elenore was like saying, you sure on top there clean ah. ChuXian omg-ed quite loudly and told me I would get a shock if I saw what happened to my skirt. Yes, I did. The top of the toilet door was never cleaned even since it was there or what. Wth man. My black skirt became white due to those dust and stuff on top.






I was really very, very, very surprised that ChuXian actually say OKAY when I asked her if she could celebrate Eileen's birthday together after SpeechDay(: Then walked down to hub and bought bubbletea(: I bought oreo chocolate, as usual.






Daoying: AUNTY, MILK TEA! (It was loud.)


Aunty: Okayokay. Ah girl, what you want? ( She was referring to ChuXian.)


ChuXian just stared at that Aunty. Then the aunty gave up. Hahah.






When DaoYing was about to drink her milk tea, ChuXian was like EEW what's that! You see, ChuXian very high class one, she doesn't know what's that.






ChuXian: Aunty I also want. That one that one. She drinking that one.


Aunty: Milk tea ah?


ChuXian: Ya ya, whatever you call that.


Aunty: *laughs* Can can.






ChuXian tried mine. Oreo chocolate rocks more(:






Me: Oi you want not. Try laa.


ChuXian: Eew! What's that! So black.


Me: You dumb or what. It's oreo+chocolate+milk tea+ice and maybe some water?(:


ChuXian: Eew! *but still takes it from me and sip it* So sweet! So black eee.






Elenore went up to the Cinema that storey to get changed while Chuxian, Daoying and I waited near the foodcourt there for Joey and Jody(: Both of them looked like some.. green walking tree.






ChuXian: Wth? Why are you wearing all green?


Joey: Cannot ah.


ChuXian: What do you think you're doing. Save the Earth Day or what. You preventing global warming or what. You look like some bush you know.


Joey: Shut up laa. *LAUGHS*






Jody was very afraid she would be left out yesterday so we tried treating her as one of us(: We're nice, especially me yay(: The way I call Joey's name has this accent :/ I called Jody in that too(: Joey said that I really made Jody feel like she's one of us yay(:




Took neoprint together and ChuXian said she's caustrophobic(sp?) She's afraid of enclosed areas because she didn't want to take neoprint, pictures in fact. There's this guy who stood at the arcade there and didn't allow us to go in because ChuXian was in band tee and school skirt :( Hah, I lent her my plain converse tee and fbt shorts? Because I insisted that ChuXian must be in the pictures =x




You owe me a favour, Oh Chu Xian(:




The neoprint is really really nice, except for one of them which I looked really really unglam :( Then we went to this Nebo Cafe/Hub? The cafe just beside the arcade there. I bought this ice-cream called cookies overload!(: cookies and cream ice-cream topped with oreo and chocolate fudge(: Hah, come on people. I know you're jealous lala




Wanted to play the board games there but we had to spend 8 bucks per person :(




JiangLin and ShihYun came and joined us later, but they sat a different table from me, ChuXian, Daoying, Joey and Jody(: Our table was more fun. Hahah.




Happened to see KohHongWei, JinHao and ZiJian and this guy whom I don't know his name =x They came in and sat down with us too(: DaoYing wanted HongWei to treat us since he's filthy rich :O




My fingers are tired :O I wanna play my game now gooooooodbye(: