/190
Ohman, Shiyun's at her 400th post wtf. I'm still at my 190th. Damnit damnit. Hahah.
Get well soon, Serene!(: Takecare alrightys.
Werner is my lil boyfriend now yay!(: Hahah. He kept saying he wanna divorce me because I don't wanna stay back longer to save him from Nicholas they all. Hahah. You dare divorce me i slap you ah!(: Werner Kho Dongdong is my lil nanpengyou!(: Hahah. Later someone kill me :O lalala xD
SpeechDay is like everything this week wtf. I so don't wanna go tomorrow yep. So I shall try my very best to persuade Elephant not to go too(: Since she needa go see her class tee and settle some stuff and I got piaaaaaaaaano(: Damn that stupid GanLiKiong GanLiLi! xD He kept showing off his piano skills to me grr. You pro laa can. I suck I suck I suck(: I don't practice what..
I didn't know those sec1 juniors know my name :O There's this Stephenie person playing with this Amelia person during band practice. Amelia was like strangling Stephenie when I walked past then Stephenie shouted, Cassandra! Save me! -_- Eeeeeeeeeeeh? I just stared at them and, orh. Save you.
My com is infested with virus(: Some virus called something horse :O Go horsey!(:
I wanna change my blogskin! :( Someone help me please(: I always wanted something like Shiyun's skin laa. But I just couldn't find it in blogskins.com :(
I taught Mandy and Charlene science today!(: I suddenly feel SO smart(: Meiyu meiyu! You rock man(: My science suck and yet I could actually explain the proton, neutron, electron thing to Mandy!(: They're learning that sec1 omg? I learnt that like last year and I still suck at it in chemistry(:
Talking about chemistry, I got second!(: Shanai too(: Of course laa, I so smart, my lover also sure so smart(: Hahahah. I'm beginning to love chemistry now. I used to love chemistry at the very very start of the year, then hate it after common test when I failed and love chemistry again when I got second!(:
Ohyes, that ChewPing girl in sec2 is crazy over that somebody in my class. Hahahah. It's super super funny when those people in my class create jokes about her. Hahah. ChewPing= Zhu Pi(: Pig skin!(: It sounds like zhu pi laa. I kept LOL-ing in class non-stop like some mad person. Hahah.
Aww, my phone's confiscated(: Now your phone is confiscated too wow. We're gonna zibi together or what..
I went to heymath.com and started printing out everything that was printable there(: Hahah. I print until my printer no ink(: MeiYu's a genius lalalaaaaaa(:
Oh damn. There's POA tomorrow :( I don't understand a single thing Ms DaisyLim says :O I suck at trading, profit and loss because I don't even get a single word she's talking about.
MYE's coming, in how many days?
Countdown time :(
You said you'd study.
You better do okay(:
If not you'll regret like what I did last year.
Band's getting boring. Why. Today is the 1 year anniversary after since last year's SYF competition(: When MCB was still a solid silver band :( Now? :( I don't know. One year past already. That's fast.
You said you'd talk to me,
you said everything would be the same.
To me,
there isn't much difference except that,
now when I talk to you, you'll at least respond with a smile.
Last time, you don't give a damn.
Wow.
Life is boring without you too, you gong head :(
Don't argue back already laa.
I'll suffer xD
There's geography test tomorrow.
I better pass.
I studied for it.
I'll hate the chapter, development.
I can't fail. I must do well(:
Ohyes, ran 2.4 last week and I almost died. My face was super pale and I was so in need for Ignatius's inhaler. At that time, I so wished my tea egg lover was with me. She wasn't. Why. Ran 2.4 today again. I still failed :O I actually passed my 5 items which I never ever did in history. I actually passed those 5 items in sec3(: So I can't can't can't fail 2.4. I really cant :( If not, I went all the way on the napfa test for what.
It's fun talking to ChuXian(: She makes me laugh all the time with her blur-ness(: I thought I was blur, she's worse(: Well, that's how both of us communicate! Speaking alien language then laugh and laugh for no stupid reasons. Hahah. Joey too(: She's a love.
I'm tired. There's geography test tomorrow. Sleep early.
I yearn for all your goodnight messages(: But I won't get it for a month :( No phone. No goodnight message. Can't sleep well xD
I love my lover, that retarded CHIASHANAI(:
I love my nuerzi, that LAOXINZHI(:
I love Joey and I LOVE ChuXian too(:
I won't forget you this time, Daoying(: Hahah.
I love you too, you gong head!<3
Ohman, Shiyun's at her 400th post wtf. I'm still at my 190th. Damnit damnit. Hahah.
Get well soon, Serene!(: Takecare alrightys.
Werner is my lil boyfriend now yay!(: Hahah. He kept saying he wanna divorce me because I don't wanna stay back longer to save him from Nicholas they all. Hahah. You dare divorce me i slap you ah!(: Werner Kho Dongdong is my lil nanpengyou!(: Hahah. Later someone kill me :O lalala xD
SpeechDay is like everything this week wtf. I so don't wanna go tomorrow yep. So I shall try my very best to persuade Elephant not to go too(: Since she needa go see her class tee and settle some stuff and I got piaaaaaaaaano(: Damn that stupid GanLiKiong GanLiLi! xD He kept showing off his piano skills to me grr. You pro laa can. I suck I suck I suck(: I don't practice what..
I didn't know those sec1 juniors know my name :O There's this Stephenie person playing with this Amelia person during band practice. Amelia was like strangling Stephenie when I walked past then Stephenie shouted, Cassandra! Save me! -_- Eeeeeeeeeeeh? I just stared at them and, orh. Save you.
My com is infested with virus(: Some virus called something horse :O Go horsey!(:
I wanna change my blogskin! :( Someone help me please(: I always wanted something like Shiyun's skin laa. But I just couldn't find it in blogskins.com :(
I taught Mandy and Charlene science today!(: I suddenly feel SO smart(: Meiyu meiyu! You rock man(: My science suck and yet I could actually explain the proton, neutron, electron thing to Mandy!(: They're learning that sec1 omg? I learnt that like last year and I still suck at it in chemistry(:
Talking about chemistry, I got second!(: Shanai too(: Of course laa, I so smart, my lover also sure so smart(: Hahahah. I'm beginning to love chemistry now. I used to love chemistry at the very very start of the year, then hate it after common test when I failed and love chemistry again when I got second!(:
Ohyes, that ChewPing girl in sec2 is crazy over that somebody in my class. Hahahah. It's super super funny when those people in my class create jokes about her. Hahah. ChewPing= Zhu Pi(: Pig skin!(: It sounds like zhu pi laa. I kept LOL-ing in class non-stop like some mad person. Hahah.
Aww, my phone's confiscated(: Now your phone is confiscated too wow. We're gonna zibi together or what..
I went to heymath.com and started printing out everything that was printable there(: Hahah. I print until my printer no ink(: MeiYu's a genius lalalaaaaaa(:
Oh damn. There's POA tomorrow :( I don't understand a single thing Ms DaisyLim says :O I suck at trading, profit and loss because I don't even get a single word she's talking about.
MYE's coming, in how many days?
Countdown time :(
You said you'd study.
You better do okay(:
If not you'll regret like what I did last year.
Band's getting boring. Why. Today is the 1 year anniversary after since last year's SYF competition(: When MCB was still a solid silver band :( Now? :( I don't know. One year past already. That's fast.
You said you'd talk to me,
you said everything would be the same.
To me,
there isn't much difference except that,
now when I talk to you, you'll at least respond with a smile.
Last time, you don't give a damn.
Wow.
Life is boring without you too, you gong head :(
Don't argue back already laa.
I'll suffer xD
There's geography test tomorrow.
I better pass.
I studied for it.
I'll hate the chapter, development.
I can't fail. I must do well(:
Ohyes, ran 2.4 last week and I almost died. My face was super pale and I was so in need for Ignatius's inhaler. At that time, I so wished my tea egg lover was with me. She wasn't. Why. Ran 2.4 today again. I still failed :O I actually passed my 5 items which I never ever did in history. I actually passed those 5 items in sec3(: So I can't can't can't fail 2.4. I really cant :( If not, I went all the way on the napfa test for what.
It's fun talking to ChuXian(: She makes me laugh all the time with her blur-ness(: I thought I was blur, she's worse(: Well, that's how both of us communicate! Speaking alien language then laugh and laugh for no stupid reasons. Hahah. Joey too(: She's a love.
I'm tired. There's geography test tomorrow. Sleep early.
I yearn for all your goodnight messages(: But I won't get it for a month :( No phone. No goodnight message. Can't sleep well xD
I love my lover, that retarded CHIASHANAI(:
I love my nuerzi, that LAOXINZHI(:
I love Joey and I LOVE ChuXian too(:
I won't forget you this time, Daoying(: Hahah.
I love you too, you gong head!<3


.jpg)

<< Home