Saturday, March 15, 2008

/186


Not in the mood for everything.
My phone is gonna be confiscated from Monday onwards.
It'd been 6 days since you were super nice to me.
I yearn for your smses even though I was in camp.
I waited for your calls and smses,
but all you give were just.. empty promises.
I'm tired.


Photobucket Photobucket


Photobucket
Serene says he's cute :O Cute meh..


Photobucket
3 hours of art, wtf.


Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket PhotobucketPhotobucket
They brighten up my life(:


Met up with Muhammad, Raynor, HuiXian and GuiJun in Mac at 7am on Thursday(: Hahah. Sounds mad, but yep. Muhammad reached the first I was second to reach okay. Hahah. As usual, GuiJun was late for like, half an hour. Hahah. Then discovered the weird way that GuiJun and HuiXian eat their hotcakes. Hahah. I love being with them, at least we sit down together and share different love stories. Hahahah. Right? Raynor Ho Kah Loong? :p GuiJun says she's my love consultant. Hahahah. It'd been 3years since I know Muhammad and Raynor wow :O i'm gonna be in the same class as them for 4 years :O Come on, admit it. You guys makes me smile(:


Photobucket
Hi Aaron, hi haojiemei(:


I wanna be that smiling-and-laughing-like-crazy CASSANDRA again.
Come back will you,
I'm super afraid you'd go back to her again.
Whatever.
I wanna smile, I wanna be happy(: