/185
I'm back(:
Went Vivo with my family yesterday to celebrate some uncle's birthday in some restaurant. Yep. Wtf? Spent like almost 400 bucks on some weird stuff. Yeah, like snails and deer. Ohman. *pukes*

Yep, that's my stupid retarded sis and me(:
3D! cheerios(:

Tomorrow's band camp, but I'm so sick of it and I seriously don't feel like going for camp. Yep. So what if you read this, I don't care. You put me in some group that has weird people, so be it. I'll not enjoy the camp, because of you. Retard.
As usual, went toilet to slack with my monster lover on another fine day(: Yep, she cheers me up with her retarded-ness :D

I love wearing pegasus with her :D Hahahah. On Wednesday, Half of our class were in pegasus. I mean, how cool luh. Hahahah.
Then we decided not to go for recess on another fine day and I stayed in class with my monster lover, XinZhi, PeiShi and XiaoLing(: Yep, there's a new girl in our class and she's PeiShi!(: Her brother is in 4D :O Wow. I was bored, so I dragged xiaokang and Eileen for photos yep.

I'm beginning to love my class now(: Hahhah. Iggy finds my :DD irritating. Hahah.
Well, band has weird people you see. Therefore, I'm weird too :O Who cares. I'm happy being weird :D

Ohyes, Went out with Angie, You-know-who and you-know-who's friend on Friday :D Yep, met in MRT Station, and waited for that you-know-who for 15 min? Yep, you're always late laa :/ Then went hub to buy my oreo and Angie's honeydew milk tea? Then walked back to the mrt station to wait for you-know-who's friend(: Zomg, he's super cute laa. Hahah. He has this astro boy look in him man :D He's really super super cute(:

Mrt-ed down to Woodlands and went to Causeway Point. Heh? When we reached there, the timings and the movies don't match what we wanted. Yep. So Angie decided that we should mrt down to Yishun. And yes, we mrt-ed down to NorthPoint :/ Wth. Again, guess what. The timings and the movies don't match what we wanted again. And so, Angie decided that we should go back to hub. Wth. We left amk and now we're back in amk wow :O Reached amk's cathay, saw that we missed the show for 20 min already. We should have stayed in Woodlands laa. That's what you-know-who said. Hahah. Then we went in late but still understood the whole show. Yep. Watched L and I sat beside you-know-who and Angie. Yep. Angie kept coming so close to me until I was super squashed you know. Yep, so I had to move away from her and I somehow leaned on the other side. Yep. Shutup.
Angie was hungry so she bought some typical bread my sis would buy from BreadTalk. Yep. You-know-who bought ice milo with pearls(: One of my fav nehs! Hahah. Mrt-ed home myself.
I mean, when a girl says she doesn't want,
she don't really mean it you know.
Sorry for being so cold to you the whole day =x
Sorry(:
I know you won't be angry with me :D
Yep, and thanks for always being so nice to me,
even though i ignored you and didn't even bother to look at you the whole day.
When you ♥ me, I ♥ you (:
Ohman, this reminds me of that barney song. Hahahah.
I just wanna smile and laugh throughout my life.
You'll be there, getting high with me.
Right?
I'm back(:
Went Vivo with my family yesterday to celebrate some uncle's birthday in some restaurant. Yep. Wtf? Spent like almost 400 bucks on some weird stuff. Yeah, like snails and deer. Ohman. *pukes*

Yep, that's my stupid retarded sis and me(:
3D! cheerios(:

Tomorrow's band camp, but I'm so sick of it and I seriously don't feel like going for camp. Yep. So what if you read this, I don't care. You put me in some group that has weird people, so be it. I'll not enjoy the camp, because of you. Retard.
As usual, went toilet to slack with my monster lover on another fine day(: Yep, she cheers me up with her retarded-ness :D

I love wearing pegasus with her :D Hahahah. On Wednesday, Half of our class were in pegasus. I mean, how cool luh. Hahahah.
Then we decided not to go for recess on another fine day and I stayed in class with my monster lover, XinZhi, PeiShi and XiaoLing(: Yep, there's a new girl in our class and she's PeiShi!(: Her brother is in 4D :O Wow. I was bored, so I dragged xiaokang and Eileen for photos yep.

I'm beginning to love my class now(: Hahhah. Iggy finds my :DD irritating. Hahah.
Well, band has weird people you see. Therefore, I'm weird too :O Who cares. I'm happy being weird :D

Ohyes, Went out with Angie, You-know-who and you-know-who's friend on Friday :D Yep, met in MRT Station, and waited for that you-know-who for 15 min? Yep, you're always late laa :/ Then went hub to buy my oreo and Angie's honeydew milk tea? Then walked back to the mrt station to wait for you-know-who's friend(: Zomg, he's super cute laa. Hahah. He has this astro boy look in him man :D He's really super super cute(:

Mrt-ed down to Woodlands and went to Causeway Point. Heh? When we reached there, the timings and the movies don't match what we wanted. Yep. So Angie decided that we should mrt down to Yishun. And yes, we mrt-ed down to NorthPoint :/ Wth. Again, guess what. The timings and the movies don't match what we wanted again. And so, Angie decided that we should go back to hub. Wth. We left amk and now we're back in amk wow :O Reached amk's cathay, saw that we missed the show for 20 min already. We should have stayed in Woodlands laa. That's what you-know-who said. Hahah. Then we went in late but still understood the whole show. Yep. Watched L and I sat beside you-know-who and Angie. Yep. Angie kept coming so close to me until I was super squashed you know. Yep, so I had to move away from her and I somehow leaned on the other side. Yep. Shutup.
Angie was hungry so she bought some typical bread my sis would buy from BreadTalk. Yep. You-know-who bought ice milo with pearls(: One of my fav nehs! Hahah. Mrt-ed home myself.
I mean, when a girl says she doesn't want,
she don't really mean it you know.
Sorry for being so cold to you the whole day =x
Sorry(:
I know you won't be angry with me :D
Yep, and thanks for always being so nice to me,
even though i ignored you and didn't even bother to look at you the whole day.
When you ♥ me, I ♥ you (:
Ohman, this reminds me of that barney song. Hahahah.
I just wanna smile and laugh throughout my life.
You'll be there, getting high with me.
Right?


.jpg)

<< Home