Thursday, February 07, 2008

This year's CNY is boringgggggg :/ The economy very bad this year ah. I received like super little red packets uhhhhh :/


Shut up with your King Xavier Henry you NICHOLAS LIM :P That one my brother laaaa you dumbass.


And Shi Yun is wet cloud. Lol! That kaneeeeeeh damn cartoon uh. Hahah. Why you dowaN come on vday? Vday is a nice day :O Hahah.


My this super smart toot toot cousin is in RI. Haven't seen him for a year and he became the shuai shuai cousin instead of the last time toot toot cousin already :p Wowwwwww :D He has the crumpler I wanted but without stripes that kind uh. I wantaaaaa CRUMPLER. Buy me one, I'll love you like shit :D Make it red in colour :D


3DILIGENT WON THE 3RD PRIZE FOR CLASSROOM DECO :D weetweet :p *jumps up and down* Hahah. Only Daoying and I clapped and so called cheered when our class was announced uh. My class is so deaaaaaaaaad can. I still miss 2Integrity :( At least there's Atiqah and the rest to get high with :D


MrChng took photos on CNY celebration and he'll post them on his blog :D I'm gonnaaaaa steal them muahahahaaaaa =x Lol. The picture I took with Huixian, GuiJun and Serene is nice :D Hahah.


I'm boreeeeeeed. You're leaving to Malaysiaaaaaa todayeeeeee :( Eew.
I'm gonna rot in Singapore ALONE.
Everyone's going overseas.
Ninnart went Thailand and Elenore went HongKong. Shiyun went back Malaysia toooooo :(
Even you're going Malaysia today :(


Grrrr. This year's CNY don't rock.
I need money :D