I LOVE VIVO~! I LOVE 2NDFEB :D
February is a nice month :p Hahah. I'm turning fifteen in another 10 days time wow. Fifteen is a nice number :D Turning fifteen on the fifteenth of February :D FifteenFifteenthFebruary :D FFFFt.
Valentines' coming :p If possible, I'm gonna go out with CHIASHANAI EILEENCHUA and CARINECHUA tmwr to get vday present for you-know-who :D Voldemortttttt! Hahah, lame lah =x But I seriously don't know whatta buy for youuuuuuu =( I love your cardigan though :p
I love Vivo, I love you :p I love veeeeeeeeeeevooooooo :D I'm getting high again, oh man =x


*blushes* =x
February is a nice month :p Hahah. I'm turning fifteen in another 10 days time wow. Fifteen is a nice number :D Turning fifteen on the fifteenth of February :D FifteenFifteenthFebruary :D FFFFt.
Valentines' coming :p If possible, I'm gonna go out with CHIASHANAI EILEENCHUA and CARINECHUA tmwr to get vday present for you-know-who :D Voldemortttttt! Hahah, lame lah =x But I seriously don't know whatta buy for youuuuuuu =( I love your cardigan though :p
I love Vivo, I love you :p I love veeeeeeeeeeevooooooo :D I'm getting high again, oh man =x


*blushes* =x


.jpg)

<< Home