Haven't post for like 581915949871691987 days and 8948941879485469 hours and here I am again :D
It'll be quite dumb if I'm still uploading those JEP pictures but who cares :p I slow what. There's still like almost a hundred more =x I don't think I'm uploading all of them though.
Ah, my tagboard is so deaaaaaaaad. Save my tagboard, people :D
Jiamin's coming back! YAAAAAAAAAAAAY :DD Damn her lah, she's gonna be one floor above mine. Jiamin's coming back! Jiamin's coming back! Jiamin's coming back! :DD But Nicholas and Shiyun say she's not gonna come back to MCB bec she's gonna study study study. Grrrrr I thought MCB's pro drummer would be back again. Heh.
Today is Tuesday! :D I love Tuesdays! :D The scenery is always nice on Tuesdays :p
And Jiayan, I'll see you on CNY okayeeeee! :D misses! :p
VIVO~! :p I met Aaron when I was walking down the stairs to the MRT Station when I met him :D Yep, which meant he saw that small eyes big head person :D Doesn't matter anyway :p He's Aaron! Not anybody else, nut my HAOJIEMEI! :D
VIVO~! I LOVE 2NDFEB TO BITS :D If time didn't pass so quickly on that day =( Walked from 12 to 7 on that day :/ How I wish there was another 2ndFeb :/
Went out with CHIASHANAI on I can't remember when and bought CNY clothes with her :D She's my get-high-super-dumb-loved bitch :D

eh bitch, go out again :D
And my section have emo people :D Nah, can't say that they're emo luh =x Just tired :p

And last Friday, My whole section was made to paste the word 'Band' on every single stick wth. But it was fun overall :p Now WERNER HAS NO HAIR :DD That's what Nicholas Lim Jie Kay said :p Hahah. We pasted the scotchtape and paper on Werner's leg :D That's why Nicholas was saying that part of his leg is gonna be hair-less :D
It'll be quite dumb if I'm still uploading those JEP pictures but who cares :p I slow what. There's still like almost a hundred more =x I don't think I'm uploading all of them though.
Ah, my tagboard is so deaaaaaaaad. Save my tagboard, people :D
Jiamin's coming back! YAAAAAAAAAAAAY :DD Damn her lah, she's gonna be one floor above mine. Jiamin's coming back! Jiamin's coming back! Jiamin's coming back! :DD But Nicholas and Shiyun say she's not gonna come back to MCB bec she's gonna study study study. Grrrrr I thought MCB's pro drummer would be back again. Heh.
Today is Tuesday! :D I love Tuesdays! :D The scenery is always nice on Tuesdays :p
And Jiayan, I'll see you on CNY okayeeeee! :D misses! :p
VIVO~! :p I met Aaron when I was walking down the stairs to the MRT Station when I met him :D Yep, which meant he saw that small eyes big head person :D Doesn't matter anyway :p He's Aaron! Not anybody else, nut my HAOJIEMEI! :D
VIVO~! I LOVE 2NDFEB TO BITS :D If time didn't pass so quickly on that day =( Walked from 12 to 7 on that day :/ How I wish there was another 2ndFeb :/
Went out with CHIASHANAI on I can't remember when and bought CNY clothes with her :D She's my get-high-super-dumb-loved bitch :D

eh bitch, go out again :D
And my section have emo people :D Nah, can't say that they're emo luh =x Just tired :p

And last Friday, My whole section was made to paste the word 'Band' on every single stick wth. But it was fun overall :p Now WERNER HAS NO HAIR :DD That's what Nicholas Lim Jie Kay said :p Hahah. We pasted the scotchtape and paper on Werner's leg :D That's why Nicholas was saying that part of his leg is gonna be hair-less :D


.jpg)

<< Home