Booyaaaaaa. Absent from school today again (: Wanted to finish up all my revision since I didn't go to school yesterday and today too but the computer was too much a temptation :D Finished 12 episodes of my drama series yesterday and now my eyes are blurred. HongKong serials rocks lah (:
CHIASHANAI didn't go school today too because her fever went up till 39 degrees celsius. Aww poor her. Rest well bitch :D My gastrics is getting from bad to worse uh. Sorry, didn't listen to you. I won't skip my meals le okaye(: Just one day didn't go to school, tests and remedials are coming up. Wow. I missed a physics test and remedial and I'm gonna take that physics test and some maths test on Wednesday when I go back to school. Oh yep, must bring thermometer! :D Someone remind me, please ;]
I kept staring at my phone.
So autistic.
And Elenore's coming back on Wednesday! Valentines' on Thursday! I'm turning fifteen on Friday :D People, you know what to do yep? =x
Time passes so quickly uh. I just had my birthday celebration last year in my old house with Ninnart, Justin, Jiamin, Miaoting, Josiah and Nicholas :D There's a bbq or at least a party every year, this year? There is nothing. Bbq in the flat? And get the whole flat burnt down uh? I miss living in a house that I can at least roam about :(
Muahahahahahahaaaaa >:) I know I'm missed by a lot of people because of my absence :D Without my noise and me gossiping very quiet hor? Ya I know :D I wonder how was percussion on Monday. Hahahah. Update me! :D
Way back into love, the song. Is nice :D
I wanna make it a habit to blog everyday :( But I'm too lazy. I just wanna sleep and sleep and sleep :D I want a simple and pretty blogskin laaa :( Like Huiwen's or Shiyun's (:
I missed you for 6 days.
Today is Tuesday.
CHIASHANAI! Tuesday eh.
I only look forward to Tuesdays :(
Oh yep, I wonder if SIRIPUN did cut her hair when she went back to Thailand this CNY. Hahah. If she still comes back with that mop hair, I'm not gonna laugh. Hahahah.
Who's Mohawk ah?
Ah shit. I missed the JEP presentation during assembly today, I think. Wth. I should have gone to school laaaaaa :(
CHIASHANAI didn't go school today too because her fever went up till 39 degrees celsius. Aww poor her. Rest well bitch :D My gastrics is getting from bad to worse uh. Sorry, didn't listen to you. I won't skip my meals le okaye(: Just one day didn't go to school, tests and remedials are coming up. Wow. I missed a physics test and remedial and I'm gonna take that physics test and some maths test on Wednesday when I go back to school. Oh yep, must bring thermometer! :D Someone remind me, please ;]
I kept staring at my phone.
So autistic.
And Elenore's coming back on Wednesday! Valentines' on Thursday! I'm turning fifteen on Friday :D People, you know what to do yep? =x
Time passes so quickly uh. I just had my birthday celebration last year in my old house with Ninnart, Justin, Jiamin, Miaoting, Josiah and Nicholas :D There's a bbq or at least a party every year, this year? There is nothing. Bbq in the flat? And get the whole flat burnt down uh? I miss living in a house that I can at least roam about :(
Muahahahahahahaaaaa >:) I know I'm missed by a lot of people because of my absence :D Without my noise and me gossiping very quiet hor? Ya I know :D I wonder how was percussion on Monday. Hahahah. Update me! :D
Way back into love, the song. Is nice :D
I wanna make it a habit to blog everyday :( But I'm too lazy. I just wanna sleep and sleep and sleep :D I want a simple and pretty blogskin laaa :( Like Huiwen's or Shiyun's (:
I missed you for 6 days.
Today is Tuesday.
CHIASHANAI! Tuesday eh.
I only look forward to Tuesdays :(
Oh yep, I wonder if SIRIPUN did cut her hair when she went back to Thailand this CNY. Hahah. If she still comes back with that mop hair, I'm not gonna laugh. Hahahah.
Who's Mohawk ah?
Ah shit. I missed the JEP presentation during assembly today, I think. Wth. I should have gone to school laaaaaa :(


.jpg)

<< Home