BLOGBLOGBLOG :D
Had CNY celebration yep? I shall upload the photos :D I took them from MRC's blog :D I'm beginning to love 3Diligent. Although some people there are really.. uh. Disgusting. I can't find a better word to describe them.

There are still a lot of pictures laaaa. Don't know why MRC didn't upload them :( I wanna see the one I took with GuiJun, Serene and Huixian :DD Hahah. They're nice and as kuazhang as me :D
Had CNY celebration yep? I shall upload the photos :D I took them from MRC's blog :D I'm beginning to love 3Diligent. Although some people there are really.. uh. Disgusting. I can't find a better word to describe them.

There are still a lot of pictures laaaa. Don't know why MRC didn't upload them :( I wanna see the one I took with GuiJun, Serene and Huixian :DD Hahah. They're nice and as kuazhang as me :D


.jpg)

<< Home