Thursday, February 21, 2008

180/

Hoho, common tests over. Fuck, 2 more marks and i fail my chinese. Wow. My chinese deproved a lot can :( Let's cry. I thought i could at least get a B3 or at least a B4. Now it's C6 wth.


Oh well never mind, there's other stuff to be happy about :) I'm not gonna stay in a bad mood just because of my results. I got 75 for my emaths :D Aaron and Qihua are shocked. Hahah. So insulting. Hahah. I used to fail maths with Aaron and Raynor last year :D I miss 2i :( Still. POA, gone case already.


HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY TO ME CASSANDRA WONG MEI YUUUUUU :D I'm finally fifteen yay. Fifteen is a nice number :D Thankyou alotalotalot to those who wished me happy birthday :D Wheeeeeeeeeeees, and I love them to bits :D
Photobucket Photobucket


Thanksssss my lover CHIASHANAI for anyhow drawing on my table la. I had to erase all by myself at the end of the day with the help of Daoying (thanks!). The following Monday is the start of Common tests what.. But it was really nice of you, bitch :D I suddenly forgot what I wanna type.
Photobucket Photobucket


Oh yep, I went sentosa with you-know-who last Sunday :D It wasn't as fun as Vivo but never mind luh.
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket


Fuckkkk, old friends forgot my birthday :( There's some bitch in my section man. Always give those fucked up face. Seeing her makes me totally no mood. I can't wait for you to leave man :D Whatever, say I'm rude, disrespectful or whatsoever. I don't give a damn :)


Luqman and Josiah keep saying they wanna make me happy. Hahahah. They're nice sick people :D And I know Luqman's secret! Hahahah. Not really a secret eh. Almost everyone knows. Hahah.
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket


The planning of the band camp in March is just simply leading to quarrels. Say I'm picky, unreasonable or whatsoever. I mean good can. I don't think the camp is gonna work eh. And I wanna be in the same group as SIRIPUN :D It'll be more fun with her as she'll get high with meeeee :D But wtf, MsMok put her as ViceChairperson i/c. I mean, why always her and those people with posts. MsMok could jolly well let others give it a try what. She simply trusts no one except siripun is it. Whatever luh. I don't even wanna go for band camp if I'm not in the same group as Siripun :D Bleah.


Went out with EILEENCHUA MUSHROOM HEAD on one fine day :D
Photobucket


Oh yep, this was CNY :D I only received like $858 this year. Wth.
Photobucket Photobucket


Valentines! :D
Photobucket


and i got THIS for you! :D
Photobucket


And I drew my cup for art assignment :D B3 for me. Not bad already okayeeeee.
Photobucket


I'm tired. It's sleeping time now :D


Stop pretending you don't know me can,
It's.. disappointing.


It's fucking annoying to have people staring behind your back and keeps on calling your name and pretend as if nothing happened. Grow up luh. Yes, I'm referring to you. You. Teapot. You oolong tea lah, as what Joey described :D