Saturday, January 19, 2008

Uh, don't blame me if I start scolding you in here. I have this super act cute junior uh. I have like truckloads to complain about him.




Sad to say, I know the reason why didn't you turn up for band practices on Fridays. You told CheeHan that you only come for the complusory ones and Fridays ain't complusory for you? Please, go check it out before you say anything. You made it sound asif you're so important because you said you only come for the complusory ones. Who are you. Yeah, so what if you're the only sec2 percussionist. It doesn't mean anything what. Should I praise you for your wonderful attendance or what shit. You don't even know the basics. You jolly well should know that you should come move the instruments into the band room before you go and have your lunch dude. Yeah, so what if I don't move the instruments. Don't think I don't know anything about it uh. You've been badmouthing me or something. Sadly, I don't give a damn. Also, when your seniors told you to do something, you give us this super innocent face. First few times, it's still somewhat tolerable. But look, one year have past and you're a sec2 already. Grow up. Stop giving me that face. You know what, you should somewhat treasure this year of yours because after this year, you're gonna be an octopus. With everyone stepping down and leaving you alone with don't know how many juniors uh. You're so gonna suffer because you definitely can't cope. Pardon me for scolding you till like this uh, but you should have at least reflect on what have you really done so far.


Uh, whatever. I won't allow such stuff to spoil my mood :D