I'm back. Hahah. I'm missed too yep. Ya i know :p
Knowing that I've to continue to upload those JEP photos once more makes me feel so bored :/ Ohwell, I'll make sure I'll upload every one of it by today. Goal of the day :D
Shiyun's gonna close down her blog :( Awww no. And I suddenly became so addicted to one of Blue's song. Some old songs yep. All rise by Blue is nice :D Who's blue -_- That's what someone asked me. Ya la I know I'm lagging behind but some old songs are really nice what.. =x Hahah.
19th day of January. Time passed so quickly in upper sec wow. That's what Elenore told me when I was walking home with her yesterday. She's going HongKong for like 9 days during that CNY period. Oh dang. No one is gonna go home with me :(
I had this super scary dream yesterday. Or maybe, today morning. Hah. I can't remember what was it uh. That's worse. Those dramas always say, if you can't remember your dream, it'll happen :O eeee so freaky.
I can't fail any of my subjects this year. I can't. I love chemistry :D i'm beginning to hate chinese. Thanks to my chinese teacher. How I wish my chinese teacher is still my last year's chinese teacher. At least she explains the terms in english. I pity David :( Apparently, the current chinese don't understand him and kept forcing him to understand those super cheeeeena chinese. And I still haven't read my 'Three Countries Act One' book yet. I'm still on page 8 :)
Small eyes guys are simply adorable :D
Ain't those mi mi yan superrrrrr adorable awww.
Astrokitty is love =x bleah :p

It's tiring to upload so many you know :p

Oh, I'm tired :O
Knowing that I've to continue to upload those JEP photos once more makes me feel so bored :/ Ohwell, I'll make sure I'll upload every one of it by today. Goal of the day :D
Shiyun's gonna close down her blog :( Awww no. And I suddenly became so addicted to one of Blue's song. Some old songs yep. All rise by Blue is nice :D Who's blue -_- That's what someone asked me. Ya la I know I'm lagging behind but some old songs are really nice what.. =x Hahah.
19th day of January. Time passed so quickly in upper sec wow. That's what Elenore told me when I was walking home with her yesterday. She's going HongKong for like 9 days during that CNY period. Oh dang. No one is gonna go home with me :(
I had this super scary dream yesterday. Or maybe, today morning. Hah. I can't remember what was it uh. That's worse. Those dramas always say, if you can't remember your dream, it'll happen :O eeee so freaky.
I can't fail any of my subjects this year. I can't. I love chemistry :D i'm beginning to hate chinese. Thanks to my chinese teacher. How I wish my chinese teacher is still my last year's chinese teacher. At least she explains the terms in english. I pity David :( Apparently, the current chinese don't understand him and kept forcing him to understand those super cheeeeena chinese. And I still haven't read my 'Three Countries Act One' book yet. I'm still on page 8 :)
Small eyes guys are simply adorable :D
Ain't those mi mi yan superrrrrr adorable awww.
Astrokitty is love =x bleah :p

It's tiring to upload so many you know :p

Oh, I'm tired :O


.jpg)

<< Home